Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2010, 04:18 PM   #16
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Posted by Maribel:
"I agree...sheesh. If she was making him happy, he wouldn't be 'cheating'... "

I'm going to have to disagree with this; men are responsible for their own behaviors. I don't believe for one second that women are responsible for their cheating husbands. Actually, I don't even believe that husbands who cheat are necessarily unhappy in the marriage to begin with. Saying that a woman is responsible for making her husband cheat because she is not "making him happy" is akin to saying that a woman is responsible for making a man violate her because she is dressed provocatively.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:54 PM   #17
CajunGent
Valued Poster

It is a well known fact, that all men who error in their ways, are led to their error by women. It has been that way since Eve led Adam to the tree in the Garden of Eden. Having said that, I am turning off my computer, and will check back in 30 days from now after the wrath has fallen down to bearable levels. <smile - tongue in cheek>

Cajun Gent
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #18
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Cajun gent, you are a wonderful person. :P
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #19
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Tsk, tsk CajunGent you forgot about the snake
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #20
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

well, i';ve been at the wrath of a woman scorned - twice, actually!

once it was while ago on a long weekend with a client - to cabo - as we came back from a brutal afternoon on ATV's (I flipped mine and it landed on my ass - ouch!), as we arrived back to the hotel with dust in our nostril.s and buires on our assess we both got fed ex's. Mine had horrible messages, pictures of their grown children (who I loved by default) and a letter that was threatening to my and my child's well being.

In that case, I wrote her (the client gave me her email) back something very similar to the following: 'I have no interest in taking your place - I do not want your life and that's not ever what I have aspired to, In addition, sex with xxxxx is the worst sex of my life. I truly thought I was doing you a favor and taking part of your obligation as my own'. I showed this to xxxx.
6 months later I got a response. it said 'you are right. lets take out the middle man and meet for lunch'. With the clients approval, I met his wife for lunch. She was funny, beautiful and sweet and admitted that I was exactly right - she DIDN"T want sexual obligation, but didn't want to lose her place in the life they had created together - and she was concerned and afraid that I would take her place. All this was with the knowledge and approval of the former client. I agree its a unique situation. Its also one of those human experiences that I could never have had, if not for this job.

I guess my 'round about point is that blaming the other woman is futile. Either your man is true to you or he isn't. And if he isn't, the first place to look is inward, second is at your partner THIRD and LAST is the other woman.....
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #21
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
I am not sure the legal concepts behind "alienation of affection", except that I can certainly understand the words, and the high level concept trying to be addressed...
It's probably simply lawsuit lottery. Hope you get a judge and jury that will be so offended that they will give a large award no matter what the underlying facts or legal niceties.

Sounds like wifey has large legal bills to contend with and I wonder if the mistress has enough money to make it worthwhile anyway. Maybe the law firm was out to get some publicity.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:23 AM   #22
AdelleAshcroft
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6881

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let me get this straight .....you think your wife would remarry you after she divorced you because you spent all your money on a far sighted goat that your ex wife then had to recover and now your ex wife has all the money you once had and wants to remarry you?

And you feel the need to insult me why?
AdelleAshcroft is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:25 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelleAshcroft View Post
And you feel the need to insult me why?

Well let's see how this goes.....

Adelle, I hope I did not insult you. If I did , please point out just where you thought I did and I will gladly apologize. I quoted deerhunter. The quote you quoted me from was in response to him.

OK , I see where deerhunter was fantasying about having an affair with you!

My apologizes.

The very best he could do would be a goat and even then only if she was far sighted. You are so far out of his league that I did not realize that he was such a dreamer and living in lala land and had used your name in his post. So Sorry.

The only commonality between you and a goat is that I love to eat
cabrito!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:51 AM   #24
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Adelle, I hope I did not insult you. If I did , please point out just where you thought I did and I will gladly apologize. I quoted deerhunter. The quote you quoted me from was in response to him.

My apologizes.

The very best he could do would be a goat and even then only if she was far sighted. You are so far out of his league that I did not realize that he was such a dreamer and living in lala land and had used your name in his post. So Sorry.

cabrito!
Wow!? The new, kinder and gentler WTF. The old WTF would have argued that he was not doing that...put some dozen links to various websights...half of those websights would have discussed how a goat was a wonderful creature sacrificed for the gods...and the other half would have been to websights on sentence structure that would have concluded that there was no way he was being offensive. Then the responses would have gone on for page after page, with follow up links, ad naseum.

But instead, he just fell on his sword...demonstrated that it was only by error that he cast an aspersion...and that he was truly sorry for doing so. Who would have thought? A wise move WTF.

Now, if we can only get you to use that same wisdom in your political leanings?...my work here will be complete.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:04 AM   #25
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now, if we can only get you to use that same wisdom in your political leanings?...my work here will be complete.
Given up on me completely, I see
Old 03-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #26
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Given up on me completely, I see
There are many things I can accomplish...but I'm not Moses.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:12 PM   #27
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There are many things I can accomplish...but I'm not Moses.
I've heard you think of yourself as God.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #28
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow!? The new, kinder and gentler WTF. The old WTF would have argued that he was not doing that...put some dozen links to various websights...half of those websights would have discussed how a goat was a wonderful creature sacrificed for the gods...and the other half would have been to websights on sentence structure that would have concluded that there was no way he was being offensive. Then the responses would have gone on for page after page, with follow up links, ad naseum.

But instead, he just fell on his sword...demonstrated that it was only by error that he cast an aspersion...and that he was truly sorry for doing so. Who would have thought? A wise move WTF.

I wish that son of a biscuit got his gall stones 5 years ago
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #29
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I've heard you think of yourself as God.
RK delusional? Can't be.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #30
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:

Quote:

My apologizes.

cabrito!

Fear not, RK! Remember, I set the over/under at two (2) days before he is unable to just "let it go."

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=32101&page=2

I give him til tomorrow evening -tops!
TexasGator is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women