Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #31
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Everyone wants world peace too.
I don't, can you imagine how badly it would affect the economy?
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #32
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
The other problem with forums where people like to laugh at each other's expense a lot, is that it discourages new participation. People log into the forum, and consider it critical, unwelcoming, or mean spirited. We've lost a few really thoughtful people from the forum since it started, and that's a bad sign. A community can't grow if we're chasing people off because they don't' appreciate the humour of the members in a clique who know each other better. I think it's better to have a warm and welcoming board - though I know a bunch of you roll your eyes at the thought of kindness as a default.

I think we've gained some good people as well. I'd be interested in the perspective of some of our newer (say non HDH legacy) members.

In the real world and here on the interwebs people tend to self-select into groups or associations they enjoy. Have you considered that for some our rather unique set of norms is actually attractive?

Also one of the unwritten rules in most internet communities is that before someone new jumps right in they "RTFF." In doing so hopefully they pick up on the unique culture here, understand we are a welcoming bunch with a very sarcastic bent, but frankly if you don't have a relatively thick skin this may not be the sandbox for you. In fact can I suggest stickying this thread or something similar that outlines the "norms" of this forum including some of the backstory (such as some of us have been joking with each other for nearly a decade).
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #33
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I think we've gained some good people as well. I'd be interested in the perspective of some of our newer (say non HDH legacy) members.
See WTF, atlcomedy sees the writings on the cave wall.

Can I have that 89cent special?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:23 PM   #34
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
There is no God or Goddesses in my world!
Mine neither.... BUT... it just MIGHT be an "object permanence" thing...

Just because we can't see doesn't mean we can't BE seen....

Quote:
Well dearhunter is a sort of Wayward like God.
I thought Wayward was a God & dearhunter was THE prophet....

God, religion is hard!!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking You going lose that bet there buddy boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Well it's obvious there is one in my world working miracles with you.
Well there is this co-ed who has been sucking the venom out of me lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I'll take the under on that.
And replacing it with empathy and consideration...... all over my lil lo weenie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
God, religion is hard!!!
Yes my son, it is.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #36
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Yeah, it would be good to hear from them.

Quote:
In the real world and here on the interwebs people tend to self-select into groups or associations they enjoy. Have you considered that for some our rather unique set of norms is actually attractive?
There are certainly things that are attractive about the community, I can think of many. However, there are unattractive things, and we have lost good members. I think that deserves a second thought.

I think thick skinned places are far to limiting in the kind of people that can get involved frankly. Look at TER, there are loads of women that won't post there, and it's a slippery slope to go down.

When does sarcasm and ribbing become mean spirited and unwelcoming? I mean if this is a board for just us and our friends, that's one thing. However, the industry lacks a welcoming provider friendly place, and this is as close as it gets. I think it would be a shame to become insular. I think we've crossed that line more then a few times here.

Anyway, it's just one thought from one person, and I'm sure it doesn't bare too much weight.

Enjoy your day, I'm off for some pecan pie.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #37
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I just get irked by the internet ass kissing.
Whether it's the provider to guy or guy to provider.
And meanness. I don't like mean.
The foreign shape shifter is uber flaky too but I can ignore.

Yeah I know. No one asked.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #38
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

I just wanted to show off my new avatar...notice anything different?

I never participated or even read the old HDH forum, so this was new to me. It didn't take long to understand that most of you were familiar with each other and a little more relaxed with your posting style. It doesn't bother me...I still think it's funny.

A masturbation thread was closed for going off topic? Really?
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #39
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Also one of the unwritten rules in most internet communities is that before someone new jumps right in they "RTFF." In doing so hopefully they pick up on the unique culture here, understand we are a welcoming bunch with a very sarcastic bent, but frankly if you don't have a relatively thick skin this may not be the sandbox for you. In fact can I suggest stickying this thread or something similar that outlines the "norms" of this forum including some of the backstory (such as some of us have been joking with each other for nearly a decade).
There are a lot of good posts in this thread.

I think I'm pretty much a to this and don't have any HDH history.

Personally, I can be as sarcastic as the next person when it comes hobby related posts.

However, a sarcastic political post that contains a view opposite of mine--and apparently I'm in the minority here--can move me from sarcastic to mean. It would be a lot easier if there were a political forum that was separate from the hobby related forums.

But I agree with most posters here...this forum can be self-moderating. Even though I find most veteran posters to be welcoming, it is apparent that there is an inner circle into which most/all newbies will not be invited. Not criticizing, just saying. Same in RW.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #40
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
I just wanted to show off my new avatar...notice anything different?
Damn! Where did the showcase go?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:10 PM   #41
guest041110
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I thinck it is an easy cop out to throw in the "you are harassing me" towel.................kind of like a "stalking" charge.

I once had a Mod tell me "if they feel harassed, then you are harassing them"............he was a bigger pussy than they were.

I like JBs latest post.............."everyone can call WTF a wuss"...........the man has vision.
I agree with the above post. There are some who do either of those as well as both. People need to develop a thicker skin if they are that sensitive or not post or have a membership on a SHMB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
There are a lot of good posts in this thread.

I think I'm pretty much a to this and don't have any HDH history.

Personally, I can be as sarcastic as the next person when it comes hobby related posts.

However, a sarcastic political post that contains a view opposite of mine--and apparently I'm in the minority here--can move me from sarcastic to mean. It would be a lot easier if there were a political forum that was separate from the hobby related forums.

But I agree with most posters here...this forum can be self-moderating. Even though I find most veteran posters to be welcoming, it is apparent that there is an inner circle into which most/all newbies will not be invited. Not criticizing, just saying. Same in RW.
I tend to think a political only forum gets boring while folks in this section of the site keep it interesting and passionate although I could do with less vulgarity. However that is just my preference as I have never been one for cussing when expressing myself even when I am really angry although I do slip from time to time.

I know that I prefer the conversations in this section of the site over any city forum after the demise of aspd for a variety of reasons. I like the mix I have seen in D&T forum by what others have posted. Additionally, I think the back and forth adds to the tempo of the forum while making fun of WTF is all good! I mean wtf would we all be doing… masturbating in a circle jerk or running around like a bunch of PWI wusses in a room full of sharp objects?

My real world friends call me a picky and a selective you know what but I have never thought selectivity in who you chose to associate with as being a bad thing. In that same thought, I think going schoolyard is really the best way of handling things as a first step since we each want to be treated as treat others. By using the peers to self-moderate, it allows for an ebb and flow that gives room for some very colorful posts which I think adds to any site as well as makes for some really entertaining reading.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Ain't no sex in the Champagne room

Quote:

LOL

No fucking around on a wack off thread and no wacking off on a fucking around thread! Come on girlfriend , just cause you retired don't mean you can skirt the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I think it would be a shame to become insular. I think we've crossed that line more then a few times here.

I agree.

But we have crossed it in both directions....maybe a tad to crass at times and maybe a tad to sensitive. Hopefully we can keep the apple cart around the middle of the road and either please everyone or no one, depending on our mood.

Let's not forget we have lost a really good poster because of the forum being to PC, so it just really is a matter of perspective.

I love pecan pie. If you ever make it to Houston I will let you in on where to get the best pecan pie ever. Oh heck....it's Goode Company on Kirby Dr. BBQ and burgers and Tex-Mex ain't half bad either.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:07 PM   #43
guest041110
Account Disabled

Wink

Quote:
Quote:
LOL

No fucking around on a wack off thread and no wacking off on a fucking around thread! Come on girlfriend , just cause you retired don't mean you can skirt the rules.

Sooo, no going.... wtf WTF!. We can't get whacked off , geee, that sucks...
Old 03-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post

Sooo, no going.... wtf WTF!. We can't get whacked off , geee, that sucks...

No sucking on a wacking off thread.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:26 PM   #45
guest041110
Account Disabled

Quote:
No sucking on a wacking off thread.
Maaannn, that just BITES. Uhhh, waitaminute there...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women