Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424
Default Providers Posting Negative Threads

PWI warning in advance.

I often find myself with curious and no so positive thoughts about dates - specific to the situation not to the world in general as I love it so. I mean we're human, it's bound to happen. Often I see women posting rants, which I try to avoid, but I know I can really ramble on (thank you everyone for putting up with it so nicely, it's just nice to have a place to say things where it won't matter much, , the board is more a pressure release valve then anything for thoughts that will get me ridiculed elsewhere, so it's hard to stay away )

Anywho, back to the topic. This is being spurned by a series of rants on TER from companions that I've been reading (context is good)

When women aren't so much as ranting, which probably is never attractive, but just sharing thoughts about the industry and experiences, do you then think poorly of them? Is it a massive turn off? Does it help put things into a little bit of perspective, just understanding the thoughts of companions even when they're more selfish and emotional then logical? I personally feel the value of such things is hearing the other side, putting me in check a bit, or at least trying to understand why things happen they way they do.

Does it burs the fantasy bubble? I'd really like to hear from any men that don't like the fantasy bubble. I hate when guys aren't really being themselves, because it just seems exhausting to be someone else. Developing an real "persona" as a companion just sounds EXHAUSTING. Frankly it is way too much conscious thought to maintain for me. I don't know where women get the energy to be so totally different online and on the clock then when it's just them and a regular friend. I guess it leans more on me not a planner forethought kinda girl, more go with the flow and dance with the wind. I'd rather be myself, chance being wounded that he really doesn't like "me", and hope for better on the next date. I'm more prone to saying nothing and fall into total silence they say anything I don't mean (naturally not always, but i do fall silent a lot).

So this is turning a touch introspective. PWI LOL

Every now and then there are posts I'd like to make, but I worry that my male friends would thing less of me.

Unrealated and related:

I think a lot of the best stories in this world go untold. The moments of real kindness and friendship. It just makes us feel like admiting to such things, even though you want to share them to take the psychological pressure of, puts a target on your head for every manipulative charmer at there, and people will figure out through the sharing how to tug at your heart strings and take, take, take, instead of giving you the freedom to be generous without worrying he'll take advantage of you until you feel like a total tool and have to cut off communication, or worse yet retire, because word has spread that you have certain weaknesses and you're being deluged by people that just want to take advantage. I've seen at least two women retire for that reason alone, they were really open, people figured out the internal clockwork and they just kept getting guys that would play those keys until she's so emotionally drained, feel completely vulnerable and stupid, and is too afraid to keep on as a companion because she can't weed out the psychology master minds. They. The greatest fear that I have, when dates have these "out of demiland rules" moments, regardless of how or context, is that they expect it to become a state of being. Not just glimpses of kindness when you can afford it (either emotionally or financially). That a line has been crossed, and he'll hate for for stepping a back again.

In fact, I loathe this whole idea of lines. Why can't I just be generous friend in whatever context because the mood and moment and situation feel right without every action there afterward being judged, every moment before re-evalutated, or expectations changes.

It is liberating to meet the few that let you be generous when it feels right and safe for you, and just let the moments come and go as life will have it, instead of trying to figure out where "new boundaries" are or see how often or what else they can get out of you. Or that if you do something once in a while, they won't expect it to be a constant.

For some reason there's a pattern with some, the more I show them kindness, the less they are willing to provide financially. I understand it, but it's a damn shame. Because it makes my personal life hard, I'm giving them this time and energy, and they really aren't willing to do much in return. Finding a guy you can be generous to with your spirit, but understand that paying the bills just makes your life less stressful is so nice. I've only ever found him once, and the gods be willing I'm happy to keep him till I'm 60 LOL I'm sure there are others, but it's scary to let yourself be vulnerable and know there's a good chance you'll get kicked in the teeth

This fear is the same for the men and women in this world I think. And it's too bad, because when two people who are happy being generous in the ways that their life can realistically afford to be, they do a lot of dancing around each other, rather then diving in deep and loving every moment life will allow them to have.

I no longer have any idea what I'm getting at. Half ramble half rant? I'll stop typing now :P
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #2
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

...And a late Happy St. Patty's day to you

...but to try and answer what I think is your question

some ladies have definately moved to my "I wouldn't fuck for free" or worse "I wouldn't fuck with WTF's dick & 3 rubbers" list based upon comments they make on this or other forums

& it isn't that they say things I disagree with...I don't mind differences of opinion...

...it is ladies that are just consistently downright mean or unpleasant that become a turnoff

...note I used the word consistently...I (try to) judge frequent posters on their overall body of posts not isolated incidents
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #3
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
When women aren't so much as ranting, which probably is never attractive, but just sharing thoughts about the industry and experiences, do you then think poorly of them? Is it a massive turn off? Does it help put things into a little bit of perspective, just understanding the thoughts of companions even when they're more selfish and emotional then logical?
I am a bit of a literature voyeur, so such writing never bothers me, unless it has become vulgar or abusive to others. Of course, very few folks can manage such public introspection with the style and grace you demonstrate, Lauren.

Women are always a mystery, so any glimpse into their psyche is useful.

Thank you for being candid. Honesty is always refreshing, even if it was a PWI.

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
some ladies have definately moved to my "I wouldn't fuck for free" or worse "I wouldn't fuck with WTF's dick & 3 rubbers" list based upon comments they make on this or other forums

...it is ladies that are just consistently downright mean or unpleasant that become a turnoff
WORD!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

...but to try and answer what I think is your question
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind humour at my expense and not an a kick in the teeth

Quote:
May I ask what kinds of things those are? More because I hope I'm not having those thoughts in my head, then I am afraid of posting them (on this forum I seem to have fewer filters and can't help myself lol)

Quote:
...note I used the word consistently...I (try to) judge frequent posters on their overall body of posts not isolated incidents
We all have our days and moments, its nice that people might give us some leeway
Old 03-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Another question, cause I'm just full of em.

Do you ever enjoy extended dates with people who have a totally opposite view of the world? I have people, where we truly don't see eye to eye on anything. However, it gives us plenty to talk about, and the challenging each other back and forth is fun. It's just that people can't take you disagreeing personally (male or female end of the date), or start judging you as an idiot or jumping down your throat about it.

But when you can find the good balance of egos I think it's awesome. I have people I'd love to see because they're nothing like me, but would never see me, because I'm nothing like them. I've always been impressed at women who are good at the marketing angle of convincing guys to see them. It would be a great tool when you see people on line you'd really enjoys as dates, but I feel like a clumsy oaf. So I just say nice things to them and leave it at that. Often just the epale relationship of them at least beign willing to talk to me about our opposite views is nice (though midldy disappoitning lol)
Old 03-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #7
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think this forum should be used as an outlet for daily frustrations ( hobby related) by providers. We have a girl's only forum for that nonsense.

We all come here to socialize, relax, and have a few laughs...I've even received some great info as I like to use it as my own personal "google" on occasion.

I particularly come into the D&T forum for some intellectual insight and good humor.

Bitching and moaning is never attractive.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #8
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
I don't think this forum should be used as an outlet for daily frustrations ( hobby related) by providers. We have a girl's only forum for that nonsense.

We all come here to socialize, relax, and have a few laughs...I've even received some great info as I like to use it as my own personal "google" on occasion.

I particularly come into the D&T forum for some intellectual insight and good humor.

The problem with the girls only forum, it's that it's bias. When I'm struggling or I've run into something negative, I appreciate the women's opinions, but hearing from the guys is important for perspective.

For the record nothing negative happened. But reading women rant - a lot of them I thought were silly because they just refused to acknowledge that men "exist" and have a right to a respectful degree of self interest kinda astounded me - think people have that right regardless of the type of relationship or context.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post

Quote:
The problem with the girls only forum, it's that it's bias. When I'm struggling or I've run into something negative, I appreciate the women's opinions, but hearing from the guys is important for perspective.
Maybe we should have a coed B&M forum (or, if it gets nasty enough, just a plain BM forum).
Old 03-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Thank you for being candid. Honesty is always refreshing, even if it was a PWI.

It's easier not to dread the possible long term effect of such a post when PWI. Same thing I'd say sober, just less likely to talk myself out of the post lol
Old 03-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #11
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

May I ask what kinds of things those are? More because I hope I'm not having those thoughts in my head, then I am afraid of posting them (on this forum I seem to have fewer filters and can't help myself lol)
I don't intend to sound vague, but without linking to examples (which wouldn't be appropriate), in general
  • a genuine distain for clients. Sure this is a job, but lack of respect for or even resentment of the people that are paying the bills is a turnoff
  • not being able to let something go or move on...I mean can't we agree to disagree?
  • anything that remotely hints at vindictiveness or a lack of discretion
As an aside, the worst spats on boards are often "catfights" or provider vs. provider

One other pet peeve, not related to your original question, but would cause me to cross you off my "potentials" list is poor writing. I don't mean perfect grammar. I recognize this is a message board. Many of us, including myself, write casually here. That's fine. Not a ding at all. But an inability to put together a sentence and/or an over reliance on slang is a turnoff.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #12
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

What does PWI mean? Or B&M?
Guest042611 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
What does PWI mean? Or B&M?
Posting While Intoxicated
Bitching & Moaning
Old 03-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #14
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Very few folks can manage such public introspection with the style and grace you demonstrate, Lauren.
Side thought: depends who you ask. Some people think I'm as bad as Hitler (or Chaney as I was compared to once lol)
Old 03-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #15
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Side thought: depends who you ask. Some people think I'm as bad as Hitler (or Chaney as I was compared to once lol)
Chaney & Hitler in the same thought...how appropriate.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women