Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2018, 11:26 AM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default So the lifelong BFF of Ford is an FBI agent that probably helped her write her letter

Interesting. I've said all along the "charges" in the letter were more flash than bang and that in and of itself was suspicious.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-154865

Ms. Monica McLean retired from the FBI in 2016; apparently right after the presidential election. Her current residence is listed at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware; which aligns with public records and the serendipitous printed article.

Now, where did Ms. Blasey-Ford testify she was located at the time she wrote the letter to Dianne Feinstein, accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh?
[Transcript]
MITCHELL: The second is the letter that you wrote to Senator Feinstein, dated the — July 30th of this year.

MITCHELL: Did you write the letter yourself?

FORD: I did.

MITCHELL: And I — since it’s dated July 30th, did you write it on that date?

FORD: I believe so. I — it sounds right. I was in Rehoboth, Delaware, at the time. I could look into my calendar and try to figure that out. It seemed…

MITCHELL: Was it written on or about that date?

FORD: Yes, yes. I traveled, I think, the 26th of July to Rehoboth, Delaware. So that makes sense, because I wrote it from there.

MITCHELL: Is the letter accurate? FORD: I’ll take a minute to read it.

So we have Dr. Blasey-Ford in Rehoboth Beach, DE, on 26th July 2018. We’ve got her life-long BFF, Monica L McLean, who worked as attorney and POI in the DOJ/FBI in Rehoboth Beach, DE…. Apparently at same time she wrote letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein.
============================== ============================== ==================
So she traveled to DE to write a letter were her BFF, a former FBI agent, is located and somehow it got in the hands of of a CA rep who gave it to Fienstein and somehow Ford got a bunch of Democratic hacks to rep her for free.

The Astroturf is beginning to be mowed.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Interesting. I've said all along the "charges" in the letter were more flash than bang and that in and of itself was suspicious.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-154865

Ms. Monica McLean retired from the FBI in 2016; apparently right after the presidential election. Her current residence is listed at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware; which aligns with public records and the serendipitous printed article.

Now, where did Ms. Blasey-Ford testify she was located at the time she wrote the letter to Dianne Feinstein, accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh?
[Transcript]
MITCHELL: The second is the letter that you wrote to Senator Feinstein, dated the — July 30th of this year.

MITCHELL: Did you write the letter yourself?

FORD: I did.

MITCHELL: And I — since it’s dated July 30th, did you write it on that date?

FORD: I believe so. I — it sounds right. I was in Rehoboth, Delaware, at the time. I could look into my calendar and try to figure that out. It seemed…

MITCHELL: Was it written on or about that date?

FORD: Yes, yes. I traveled, I think, the 26th of July to Rehoboth, Delaware. So that makes sense, because I wrote it from there.

MITCHELL: Is the letter accurate? FORD: I’ll take a minute to read it.

So we have Dr. Blasey-Ford in Rehoboth Beach, DE, on 26th July 2018. We’ve got her life-long BFF, Monica L McLean, who worked as attorney and POI in the DOJ/FBI in Rehoboth Beach, DE…. Apparently at same time she wrote letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein.
============================== ============================== ==================
So she traveled to DE to write a letter were her BFF, a former FBI agent, is located and somehow it got in the hands of of a CA rep who gave it to Fienstein and somehow Ford got a bunch of Democratic hacks to rep her for free.

One now has to wonder if McClean has close ties with Comey, McCabe, Page and Strzok. McClean is the person Ford's ex-boyfriend identifies as being coached to take a polygraph by Ford. One also has to wonder if Ford was in Delaware when her lawyers stalled the hearing process by claiming Ford as afraid of flying and needed time to drive from California.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:47 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

They can't be that stupid? Are there pictures of these chicks in "NeverTrump" meetings?

Ford said she saw Kavanaugh's name in a 2012 list of potential Supreme Court Justices submitted by Mitt Romney's campaign. Who in the fuck looks at these things? Lawyers and political agents.

Smell like fresh cut astroturf.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:30 PM   #4
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

..snip..

ADD to that, we now know she LIED about having no experience with polygraphs, and was 'worried sick' when she did hers (Supposedly). BUT YET HER former boyfriend, remembers her COACHING that 'friend' on how to pass her poly to get into the fbi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
One now has to wonder if McClean has close ties with Comey, McCabe, Page and Strzok.

I'd certainly love to know!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:46 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Have the Democrats thought of a "plan B" if Ford is a xposed as a liar.?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The only thing that has given her any "credibility" is the #metoo movement. Her story has not been substantiated by those who she said were at the party. If it were admitted even that the letter was a fabricated falsehood the Dems would still stand by her.

I don't understand why the Dems are going to this extreme. They didn't for the most part confirm Goersch. For the most part they aren't going to confirm BK. They have no reason really not too. Nobody can find holes in his prior rulings. Their only fallback is that he was nominated by Trump but that's being childish.

Even Megyn Kelly knows it.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:41 PM   #7
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't understand why the Dems are going to this extreme.
I'd imagine it has to do with their fears of losing their grip on the courts and that ability to legislate

they feel like they are going from a middle of the roader in anthony kennedy to a constitutionalist in kavanaugh

and so they feel their time is short and in their rage they seek those whom they may devour
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:11 PM   #8
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Have the Democrats thought of a "plan B" if Ford is a xposed as a liar.?

Yea, it's called coming up with another rent-a-skank, who's coincidentally already sent a letter marked "Signed Jane doe" to Ms boxer Iirc..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:24 AM   #9
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yes THEY CAN BE THAT STUIPD , They really think WE are ALL IDIOTS .
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:47 AM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

It's being shown on the theconservativetreehouse that McClean showed up to the hearing with Dr Ford. Of course, she's denied helping Ford write the letter. My guess is the Democrats on the committee saw the letter also before the testimony.

This just shows a concerted, organized smear campaign by the Dems.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:23 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Where on the conservative treehouse is it being shown?

How does that prove your conspiracy theory about “the Dems?”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 11:51 AM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where on the conservative treehouse is it being shown?

How does that prove your conspiracy theory about “the Dems?”
It's a conspiracy fact. The opening orchestrated charade by the Senate Dems when the hearing started. The consistent interruptions from the gallery by known Democratic operatives, invited and paid for by the Dems. The dropping of a letter of unsubstantiated allegations at the last second by the Dems. The showing up of Democratic "Never Trumper" "victim" coached by and represented by more Democratic operatives.

I could go on but let me wrap up by saying some of your fellow Dems have admitted it. But you knew that. So increase your post count and respond.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women