Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
blueball5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Back from Vegas

I just got back from Sin City for a vacation... And I found that the hobby is such a trip there.... South Vegas Is topless only.. Where North Vegas is all nude.... The only hobby girls were in my hotel in south Vegas. When I went to North Vegas Near Fremont Street, They were all over in one night I fucked my dick raw with girls that all looked like models young and fine..On the next night my homeboy said maybe we should hit the strip clubs to save money (ha ha ha) yea right... In the strip club down from Treasure Island. $1.00 drinks no cover with out of state license. It started with lap dances that I never payed for. and ended with my homeboy filming me on his phone fucking one girl in her ass and her eating his girls pussy.. in the club mind you all for a few hundred dollars.. and lots of drinks payed for people in the club.. After the club we went to do some gambling lost more money at the tables that night than spent on pussy in the trip.... Now back home in Austin ... and everytime i close my eyes its like a dream... When I open my eyes.. The hobby in Austin sucks..
blueball5 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
blueball5
Valued Poster

That was the first 3 days the rest is all for me
Old 07-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
blueball5
Valued Poster

One last thing my plane ticket was $550 the hotel for 6 nights was $700.

So save your money all year and have one hell of a blow out in the summer... I will do it again next year..... same time because that is shutdown at my company... $5000 or more and you will fuck and party like a vip... and never forget it....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women