Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #16
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwalshs View Post
Your 1st paragraph is rather bizarre, essentially defending Ella's behavior by accusing others of "pimp tactics" and other strongarm methods. I instead saw a lot of responses expressing concern about an NC/NS situation, not a conspiracy to destroy the elves.

Also, you claim every story has 2 sides, well, I would love to hear Ella's response directly about this matter. As I stated in my OP, she does have a good record here, which is one of the reasons I wanted to see her. She seemed like a young lady with a good head on her shoulders. I'm perfectly willing to hear her side. I'm sure others here would also.

BTW, I don't think it invokes much confidence in your visit here to imply that LE may have been the reason for her cancellation. If you read my post thoroughly, my communication with Ella was fine at 7:15, with no hints of problems, fine at 7:50 with no hints of problems, and then I got her cancellation text at 8:00 with no real excuse.

As I stated earlier, her text was polite and she offered to reschedule but as I had already wasted an evening and resources, I was not inclined to try again. This sort of thing is unfortunately, way too commonplace in the hobby, and as evidenced by the response here, clients are getting sick of it.

Once again, I'm sure we all would welcome a response from Ella herself. I, for one, don't think badly of her. I wished her and the Elves well in my earlier post and I still hope they do well here in KC. I think we have a right though to bring out in the open, any questionable business practices from her and any other provider.

I won't beat a dead horse, and in no way did I accuse nor mean to accuse you of any inpropriety. I actually had no idea why she had cancelled , and was not giving an excuse for her. It turns out that after driving 11hrs to get to KC , she was too exhausted and unable to provide a top notch service.
My post was simply to address as you stated, many past ncns postings and bad reviews that are from clients that we never had. Agencies here have learned that reviews are not checked for accuracy and that providers cannot refute their legitimacy, so they now post negative reviews to attempt in discrediting a provider to ensure their girls the work. It is pathetic and eccie is aware of this and has chose to do nothing to stop it.

You may think this is in fact simply an excuse however we have actual evidence that a back area access member here is in fact an employee of another agency, and has in the past and presently posted reviews about Elves and others in 2 different locations that never took place. We are aware of this as the person is actually a disgruntled employee who was let go (This is a banned topic on ECCIE - LaCrew). Every Management firm has their black sheep and we are no different, we have simply ignored it. Many other providers here are having these same issues and have chosen to simply stop using eccie all together, I do believe that is in our near future as well. Eccie will soon become a wasteland of those maladjusted misfits who are using these tactics, and it will be the gents here who pay the ultimate price. Anyone who would use such tactics is also willing to endanger you without hesitation. With over 500 POSITIVE reviews in the U.S, and less than 20 bad reviews, TheGFEgirls will continue to hold their head high as professional, top notch providers.

I appologise for intruding on your thread, and so as to keep this from turning into another hate on the elves situation, I will remove myself from further posting, If anyone wishes further info or contact, please use the private message system. TheGFEgirls offer the Santa Guarantee to anyone who is put in this situation, and the OP should have been aware of that, so in fact his return appointment would have been free, I am unsure why he chose this route instead of the free makeup appointment, however that was his choice.

Ella herself has given reduced rate and free sessions to compensate clients for other Elves mistakes, to tarnish her reputation without allowing her to resolve the situation is simply unfair and lacks the common courtesy that everyone expects to be given in their business. Far too often the same respectful behavior that everyone demands in their business and lives, is not given to these girls as many choose to treat them as somehow not worthy of such professionalism, that is not the case with TheGFEgirls. The Elves deserve the same respect as you expect at your job, anything less simply will not be tolerated.

I wont keep commenting on the NBA policy of some Elves, TheGFEgirls management will continue to refuse to force Elves to cater to people they do not feel comfortable with. If you would prefer a pimped girl who is beaten or forced into seeing every single client who calls whether she likes it or not, then by all means please contact those ladies, they are noted by the pimp tats on their thigh on backpage, and the ebonics language advertising.

Now if this is not satisfactory, we urge you to send your 18+ daughters to a local pimp so that they can be forced to cater to anyone and everyone so that these men can have what they want, now that would be what i call supportive behavior.. ok whos sending their daughter first?

People wonder why this hobby continues to get the bad press that it gets and yet here we see where the problem lies, a girl makes a choice on whom to cater to and here you guys are, wanting to force them into doing things they do not wish to do or slandering them if they do not, what do you think a pimp does? Exactly what you are doing by not honoring a young ladies choices, instead chastising them for not doing what they do not wish to do, it is exactly this type of BS that gives the anti-hobbyists ammunition to keep pushing LE to busts and stings. When you chastise a provider for her personal choices, you are one step away from being a pimp, they only thing that remains is to take their money and you will be able to claim pimp status. TheGFEgirls management will not nor, nor will we ever, force a girl to cater to anyone they do not wish to cater to, and nothing posted here, or anywhere else will ever change that, and anyone who has a problem with that, can take their business elsewhere, we are happy to be rid of them.

To our loyal KC customers, we apprecaite your continued support and will continue to give our best in our business. Best wishes to all.
thegfegirls is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #17
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wow...just wow. This went from one guy recounting his cancellation and just openly wondering why (and from the sound of it was not told his next session for a makeup would be free) since no reason was given, to accusations of the hobbyists on this board preferring their women being routinely beaten and forced into acts is such an unfathomable leap of logic that the person posting it must have some sort agenda themselves. I'm sorry if you feel your agency was being attacked, but attacking back at some who are/were loyal customers (whenever you came into town, usually with little to no notice as of late) is not a good way to continue to endear yourself to the community. I know you won't respond but I just had to get my opinion out there.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #18
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Elves

So you start out,
"I won't beat a dead horse...... It turns out that after driving 11hrs to get to KC , she was too exhausted and unable to provide a top notch service.
And then:
I appologise for intruding on your thread...,

Then you blast away. If you are going to drive 11 hours, plan accordingly. Catch some zzz's before you book. This excuse of being young doesn't cut it. Poor judgement is poor judgement. If you are an adult performing an adult job, then suffer the adult consequences when you screw up. This ain't manual labor work. People pay 200-300 per hour
and should expect great service. Your intent may have been good, but you probably pissed off potential clients who will gladly keep their money in their wallet or spend on reliable providers.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #19
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

If I was a business lady and customer service is high on my priority list, I would've talked to Ella first and then respond to the thread that the OP had created. That way all of this "talk" could've been avoided and men aren't going to think twice about using the service. I tour and if I'm driving more than 6 hours, I won't schedule any appointments because I know I'll be tired and won't be able to give my all. So, I schedule my appointments for the next day. The decision she made to schedule an appointment when she knew that she would be driving 11 hrs to get to KC was probably a bad one on both parts of the Ella's and the agency. I don't know anyone who would want to do anything after an 11 hr drive.

Now, to touch upon the accusations of people writing fake reviews. If that is truly the case and you have evidence (your claim) then ECCIE would do something about it. I've had it happen to me and they worked with me, the fake review was taken down. All sites where reviews are allowed will work with you, agency or not.

It all comes down to the agency owner should know everything that is happening within their agency. The who's, what's, where's and why's. Of course that's any agency who is not only wanting to make money, but most importantly, have a good reputation and great customer service.

But, of course this is just what I would've done and my opinions.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #20
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Sucks that she was tired. I think she should have known this 15 minutes before the appt though. I hope that funky Minnesota air didn't ruin our favorite elf. I had to bail last minute on her once and she wasn't happy about it. I just didn't feel comfortable about the location and the security that came out while I was walking up to the door. I finally got to meet her a couple months later and all was good.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #21
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Well, I won't respond to everything in thegfegirls post as it was rather ponderous but I will state there was absolutely NO offer from Ella for a free session to compensate for the cancelled appt. A freebie wasn't necessary. I was perfectly willing to pay for a session.

If she was too exhausted for the session, I would have appreciated a direct phone call, not an impersonal text, explaining the situation and offering a reschedule. A little honesty can go a long way. Instead I got "Something Came Up" with no explanation.

It seems thegfegirls are digging themselves further and further into a hole with each posting. It's probably a good thing they're stopping.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #22
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
I won't beat a dead horse, and in no way did I accuse nor mean to accuse you of any inpropriety. I actually had no idea why she had cancelled , and was not giving an excuse for her. It turns out that after driving 11hrs to get to KC , she was too exhausted and unable to provide a top notch service.
My post was simply to address as you stated, many past ncns postings and bad reviews that are from clients that we never had. Agencies here have learned that reviews are not checked for accuracy and that providers cannot refute their legitimacy, so they now post negative reviews to attempt in discrediting a provider to ensure their girls the work. It is pathetic and eccie is aware of this and has chose to do nothing to stop it.

You may think this is in fact simply an excuse however we have actual evidence that a back area access member here is in fact an employee of another agency, and has in the past and presently posted reviews about Elves and others in 2 different locations that never took place. We are aware of this as the person is actually a disgruntled employee who was let go (This is a banned topic on ECCIE - LaCrew). Every Management firm has their black sheep and we are no different, we have simply ignored it. Many other providers here are having these same issues and have chosen to simply stop using eccie all together, I do believe that is in our near future as well. Eccie will soon become a wasteland of those maladjusted misfits who are using these tactics, and it will be the gents here who pay the ultimate price. Anyone who would use such tactics is also willing to endanger you without hesitation. With over 500 POSITIVE reviews in the U.S, and less than 20 bad reviews, TheGFEgirls will continue to hold their head high as professional, top notch providers.

I appologise for intruding on your thread, and so as to keep this from turning into another hate on the elves situation, I will remove myself from further posting, If anyone wishes further info or contact, please use the private message system. TheGFEgirls offer the Santa Guarantee to anyone who is put in this situation, and the OP should have been aware of that, so in fact his return appointment would have been free, I am unsure why he chose this route instead of the free makeup appointment, however that was his choice.

Ella herself has given reduced rate and free sessions to compensate clients for other Elves mistakes, to tarnish her reputation without allowing her to resolve the situation is simply unfair and lacks the common courtesy that everyone expects to be given in their business. Far too often the same respectful behavior that everyone demands in their business and lives, is not given to these girls as many choose to treat them as somehow not worthy of such professionalism, that is not the case with TheGFEgirls. The Elves deserve the same respect as you expect at your job, anything less simply will not be tolerated.

I wont keep commenting on the NBA policy of some Elves, TheGFEgirls management will continue to refuse to force Elves to cater to people they do not feel comfortable with. If you would prefer a pimped girl who is beaten or forced into seeing every single client who calls whether she likes it or not, then by all means please contact those ladies, they are noted by the pimp tats on their thigh on backpage, and the ebonics language advertising.

Now if this is not satisfactory, we urge you to send your 18+ daughters to a local pimp so that they can be forced to cater to anyone and everyone so that these men can have what they want, now that would be what i call supportive behavior.. ok whos sending their daughter first?

People wonder why this hobby continues to get the bad press that it gets and yet here we see where the problem lies, a girl makes a choice on whom to cater to and here you guys are, wanting to force them into doing things they do not wish to do or slandering them if they do not, what do you think a pimp does? Exactly what you are doing by not honoring a young ladies choices, instead chastising them for not doing what they do not wish to do, it is exactly this type of BS that gives the anti-hobbyists ammunition to keep pushing LE to busts and stings. When you chastise a provider for her personal choices, you are one step away from being a pimp, they only thing that remains is to take their money and you will be able to claim pimp status. TheGFEgirls management will not nor, nor will we ever, force a girl to cater to anyone they do not wish to cater to, and nothing posted here, or anywhere else will ever change that, and anyone who has a problem with that, can take their business elsewhere, we are happy to be rid of them.

To our loyal KC customers, we apprecaite your continued support and will continue to give our best in our business. Best wishes to all.

I hate to be this blunt, but the reason guys in KC will continue to see the elves will be in spite of two of the worst responses I have seen here. No response would have been by far better then the last two posts. If you stay around long enough some bad things are going to be said and in this thread they seem to be legit (but by no means damning due to the positive reputation). The shotgun defense used here would have been better handled with a PM to the OP. More than likely he would have posted that that everything was explained/taken care of and it would be the end of things. It happens all the time here.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:08 AM   #23
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Although I feel hesitant to even make a reply to this thread, as I am sure it will result in every word being picked apart and analyzed in some negative manner (as earlier posts have elicited this response) I feel I owe janwalshs and the 20 potential clients I have lost over my mistake an explanation.
As y'all know, I am often brutally honest, even at the risk of business so I won't beat around the bush. When jan set the appt at 1pm I was just making it into KC after driving 12 hrs with a mere few hrs of rest. I felt optimistic that I would be alive awake alert and enthusiatic for that appointment. When 715 rolled around I still felt overly optimistic that I was a living ball of energy. It wasn't until it came time for the appointment that I realized just how tired I was. As I have proven time and time again, professionalism is of utmost importance to me, and it is in this that I made my mistake. I felt that it would be better for me to cancel the appointment than to be lifeless and boring during it, and I still feel that this long thread bashing me for one mistake is far better than a bad review and a client not knowing me at my greatest (which is fully awake). I texted jan as opposed to calling because my new hottie Vix was in the room, and I felt embarrassed to be cancelling as I knew it was unprofessional. As y'all know, I have very high standards for myself and for the girls I associate with, and I didn't want for her to think I saw cancelling at the last minute as an acceptable move.
Again... I was tired, and that's really all there is to it. I am ashamed to have to be posting this on a public forum when it was really a private matter. And I don't much like having to justify myself when I have the solid reputation I have worked hard to build, despite the common misconception that a girl of my age cannot be both professional and wild. But again, I understand, it was unprofessional for me to have cancelled at last minute, and I wish that Jan would have responded to my text so that I could have explained it to him.
Oh, and what the lovely lady said earlier is true, about this site. We have been using it less and less due to the serious issues that have arose due to this site, so if you don't get a response on a pm, or we don't tell you we're coming until we're here, or we don't post ads on here, you now know why. And it would be appreciated that the term agency stop being used in association with our management company. Can somebody please tell me anytime they have called somebody else to book an appointment with me? Or called me to book an appointment with somebody else? We don't work the same way an agency does, so what y'all have come to expect from most so called agencies does not apply to us, and it's far too misleading.
Anyhow, I don't guess this will matter to anyone, maybe one mistake can't hold up to 150 good to stellar reviews. Just thought y'all may have wanted an explanation for my misconduct, though I agree, there is no excuse for cancelling an appointment.
Thank you to my regulars here in KC that keep me coming back!
Ella
thegfegirls is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #24
Jazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
...Now if this is not satisfactory, we urge you to send your 18+ daughters to a local pimp so that they can be forced to cater to anyone and everyone so that these men can have what they want, now that would be what i call supportive behavior.. ok whos sending their daughter first?
I didn't really have an opinion on this one way or the other until I read this. Granted, what you wrote was meant as irony or sarcasm, and you were using it to make a point, but you crossed the line with that shot.
Jazzer is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #25
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I think, hyperbole aside, that this is something that perhaps clients could keep in mind when they tell providers that they "need" to start offering BBBJ/CIM/whatever. It is always couched as "constructive criticism" or "a business should cater to the customer" which is complete bullshit.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #26
Olabid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I think, hyperbole aside, that this is something that perhaps clients could keep in mind when they tell providers that they "need" to start offering BBBJ/CIM/whatever. It is always couched as "constructive criticism" or "a business should cater to the customer" which is complete bullshit.
No attempt at being sarcastic, but I'm unclear as to what this post is referring to in the context of this thread.
Janwalshs got NS by a provider and put the word out. When were demands being made on a provider under the guise of constructive criticism/customer knows best?
Olabid is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:44 AM   #27
Jazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I agree with you on this Lilianna, but still think it was very distasteful of thegfegirls to refer to something very dear and personal to many of us (the image of our daughters) to make a point about varying opinions on adult services. As Olabid pointed out, the original post had nothing to do with forcing anyone to do anything or see anyone, merely about a last minute cancel. thegfegirls pulled the topic of being allowed to choose whom they see into the thread and started an argument where one didn't previously exist.
Jazzer is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #28
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually, that's a good thread to start.

But, back to topic.

As Jazzer said, no one brought up the topic of anyone being forced. Most of the statements that GFE made were said to take the heat off of themselves for the screwup and it was a screwup.

All of this didn't need to happen if they has just contacted the OP and took care of it behind the scenes. No one was trashing Ella's name, they were giving their opinion and/or experience.

Also, for the MODs. I don't know if you had noticed, but I thought that people weren't supposed to share handles? Ella stated in her post that someone else had responded and then Ella hops on the handle and responds.

Would I be correct in that "rule?"
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #29
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olabid View Post
No attempt at being sarcastic, but I'm unclear as to what this post is referring to in the context of this thread.
Janwalshs got NS by a provider and put the word out. When were demands being made on a provider under the guise of constructive criticism/customer knows best?

I was referring to the post directly above mine. A portion was taken from the great wall of text that I noticed earlier and wanted to make a point about. When in doubt, scroll up two inches.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:08 PM   #30
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post
but you crossed the line with that shot.
exactly...
Modda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women