Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-16-2019, 07:55 AM   #46
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

It would be rather full then wouldn't it...
Old 10-16-2019, 12:07 PM   #47
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

If time some call someone else a troll, Cyberbully, what ever reason to block them, there will be no left just some dead of blog and the internet is full with pages like that.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:14 AM   #48
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dammit! They cooled down for a few and now they are right back at it.

I know y'all have the capability to allow us to block folks from seeing our posts...could you please do that for protection of sex workers on this site? Not allowing us to block folks who cyberstak, bulky and even in real life stalk us across our posts and in person is perpetuating violence.

Allowing us to block folks from reading our posts will also allow us to protect ourselves from in person violence...such as the fuck nugget on here who sex trafficked me...and when I told management and went to write the alert I was told that if I did...I would be banned. That sex trafficker is still on here...still able to abuse other sex workers...still be protected by management.

Enabling the function where we can BLOCK people from seeing what we do will allow us to protect ourselves. Not allowing us to protect ourselves only perpetuates the violence round these parts.

Management doesn't want us abused, do they? Y'all can end it pretty quick. ALLOW US TO BLOCK ABUSIVE FOLKS FROM SEEING US.

And nobody on this site wants sex traffickers reading their stuff....do they?

DM if you wanna know who this sick, gross, abusive excuse of a life is. He is a dangerous predator.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:49 AM   #49
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Why dont you just block them? Then you'll never see what they post, ever.
Old 10-26-2019, 11:06 AM   #50
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Why dont you just block them? Then you'll never see what they post, ever.
Yeah...but blocking them still allows them to see what I post. And I'm not real comfy with someone who sex trafficked me on this site seeing what I post. It also allows them to further cyberstalk and cyberbully fueling their gene that makes them sex traffick people...it doesn't reduce or end the abuse.

I mean they put up the national human trafficking hotline...are they telling us to call the hotline if we are sex trafficked on this site? (note the hotline will call the cops)

Why not just allow us to block people who are ABUSING us? I mean unless they really want us to call the human trafficking hotline and involve the cops?

There is a MUCH easier way to allow sex workers to protect ourselves. Allow us to block abusers and sex traffickers from seeing what we post. Allow us to protect ourselves without involvement from cops and/or lawyers.

Not allowing us to block abusers only perpetuates violence, abuse and sex trafficking against us.
Old 10-26-2019, 12:57 PM   #51
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Yeah...but blocking them still allows them to see what I post. And I'm not real comfy with someone who sex trafficked me on this site seeing what I post. It also allows them to further cyberstalk and cyberbully fueling their gene that makes them sex traffick people...it doesn't reduce or end the abuse.

I mean they put up the national human trafficking hotline...are they telling us to call the hotline if we are sex trafficked on this site? (note the hotline will call the cops)

Why not just allow us to block people who are ABUSING us? I mean unless they really want us to call the human trafficking hotline and involve the cops?

There is a MUCH easier way to allow sex workers to protect ourselves. Allow us to block abusers and sex traffickers from seeing what we post. Allow us to protect ourselves without involvement from cops and/or lawyers.

Not allowing us to block abusers only perpetuates violence, abuse and sex trafficking against us.
Blocking, in the manner you propose, doesn't solve jack shit if your post is visible to the public.

I logged out of ECCIE and while not logged in could still see your posts, because your posts visible to the public. You don't have to be logged into this site to see most posts. So your "stalker" could just log out of their account and still see everything you post.

Attached is what your post looks like to anyone not even logged into ECCIE. It's all there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ex1.jpg (300.4 KB, 86 views)
Old 10-26-2019, 01:03 PM   #52
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

The problem is the OP Has not been or ever was being abuse but had many fails attments at extortion of money and she Call Out on it claims abuse.
Old 10-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #53
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Okay folks.... That's enough from all sides. Move on.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women