Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2019, 06:29 AM   #16
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Do you mean to tell me that I have been paying gals that are hookers or prostitutes? Time is $s no matters whose it is!
I don't really look at any of them with a negative light?
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:44 AM   #17
Cocos_Butter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 329
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it does necessarily. I'm AA and don't require a deposit. I've never had to do so. I know many ladies that do.
Cocos_Butter is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:53 AM   #18
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Please help me understand because I really want to do something taboo and screw an AA hooker without having to pay a security deposit.

Before any of you hookers get mouthy and throw the race card let me remind you of your behavior that's going to keep you from going to heaven.
Hi there Mouthy Whore here!

You sir are disrespectful AF. Do NOT fetishize Women of Color. Just fucking EWWWW!

This is racist. Plain and fucking simple...this entire post shows you're true colors sir...and your color is just fucking EWWWW!

I hope nobody slobs your knob for the rest of your life. You somehow seem to think you're getting into heaven?

Do better. Be better.

Oh and Sexy Workers...deposits are fucking awesome. It takes a minute to adjust your business model, but SOOOOOO worth the time investment. It also separates "hobbyists" from clients/gentlemen.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 11:16 AM   #19
Cocos_Butter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 329
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Hi there Mouthy Whore here!

You sir are disrespectful AF. Do NOT fetishize Women of Color. Just fucking EWWWW!

This is racist. Plain and fucking simple...this entire post shows you're true colors sir...and your color is just fucking EWWWW!

I hope nobody slobs your knob for the rest of your life. You somehow seem to think you're getting into heaven?

Do better. Be better.
All of this lol. Just sleazy... I don't think a guy is necessarily a sleaze for not wanting to pay a deposit but you are ugh. A lady isn't a scammer or greedy for wanting a deposit either. It's up to each person.
Cocos_Butter is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 04:41 PM   #20
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:

That is ridiculous. Ethnicity has always been a deciding factor when making a hobby decision.

Do you mean to tell me that your skin color had nothing to do with all of the AA males who have seen you over the last 10+ years?

If there was a provider from India she would become very wealthy because the demand is extremely high.

Unless it's pay for play, most white dudes don't get the chance to play with an AA female

Unless it's pay for play, most AA dudes don't get the chance to play with a white female.

Nothing racial about any of that.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.

Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 04:47 PM   #21
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Threads like these are examples of the difference between clients and hobbyist.
I will demonstrate on a separate thread when I catch a free moment.
Threads like these help dudes determine the difference between a prostitute and hookes.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 07:37 PM   #22
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Threads like these help dudes determine the difference between a prostitute and hookes.
This thread demonstrates the difference between a small hand full of good hobbyists and night mare hobbyists{YOU} to avoid. And you wonder why deposits were created.
You stepped in your own mess. Don't get it twisted.
Oh and learn how to mulit quote.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 08:17 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

R.M.,

He is just an austinoid. They worship at whimper's hooves.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:36 AM   #24
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old-T
Thank you for going into great detail about these posts. I, like you, am not on here very often. Even less since it changed. I don’t really have time to comment on such idiotic posts, nor even read his ramblings. My time is much better spent visiting with true gentleman, like yourself. I’d much rather talk about politics or fishing, or really... anything. I actually responded to his post, as I was in awe of the stupidity, and the disrespect. I think that I’ll stick to reading the more intelligent, less degrading threads. It’s certainty not that I can’t hold my own in a conversation on most any topic... but why would I even waste my time? Thank you again for “filling me in”
Brayzen is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:49 PM   #25
Guest032520
Naughty Girl Next Door🍓

User ID: 422513
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomitx View Post
You've just been having a good time on the boards hmm? Honestly you seem more of a troll than anything, and that's why anything you say doesn't matter. Maybe people require a deposit from YOU because of the things you say. I don't require one, but I definitely would with you considering the things you say. But that would also never happen. I normally avoid these posts, but this was disgusting.
I second every word of this.
Guest032520 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:37 PM   #26
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I just got car insurance today made a appointment to see a professional agent in person I put no deposit down over phone I could NCNS. But she never ask took 1/2 hour her time and some how save 25% or more.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 06:25 AM   #27
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
I just got car insurance today made a appointment to see a professional agent in person I put no deposit down over phone I could NCNS. But she never ask took 1/2 hour her time and some how save 25% or more.
Car insurance doesn't suck your wee willie winkie.

You're comparing apples to cars.
That's. Not. How. It. Works.

*screening fees are the future*

If ya don't like it, might I suggest asking your professional car insurance agent to suck your cock? Let us know how that works out for ya
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:38 AM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Car insurance doesn't suck your wee willie winkie.

You're comparing apples to cars.
That's. Not. How. It. Works.

*screening fees are the future*

If ya don't like it, might I suggest asking your professional car insurance agent to suck your cock? Let us know how that works out for ya
not my car, BUT my health insurance agent is a x-hooker/whore. ahem and has
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:50 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

There are thousands of ladies that are in the hobby. Never ever pay a deposit. If they don't want to see you then nicely say it's ok and move on to the 9999 other ladies. Now the exception would be if you have shown that you are a cheap jerk and don't treat ladies well I would advise the ladies not to see you deposit or not.
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women