Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2011, 10:11 PM   #16
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Didn't work out too well but the good part is I have their real names and address and I'm patient and will eventually completely destroy their lives, so I hope the $200 was worth it.[/quote]

What do you mean? Are you going to press charges because the pimp assaulted you?
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:45 PM   #17
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Nah, that might bring about cross charges that would be annoying to deal with. But they can expect the IRS fraud division to contact them soon, and Florida Department of Child Services would be interested in what's going on in a house with children in it. Plus their landlords might be dismayed to learn who they're renting to. And I subscribed them to a bunch of magazines.
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #18
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulflover View Post
Nah, that might bring about cross charges that would be annoying to deal with. But they can expect the IRS fraud division to contact them soon, and Florida Department of Child Services would be interested in what's going on in a house with children in it. Plus their landlords might be dismayed to learn who they're renting to. And I subscribed them to a bunch of magazines.

Did you subscribe them to any good magazines?? lol just kidding. Why don't you let them know, give me back my money or else I'm contacting IRS, child services and landlord? That will teach them, they cannot do this to people and get away with it. They probably do this to alot of people and get away with it, making a living off doing this. Hey I'm no angel myself, I'm a provider. I don't want to come across as holier than thou, but I WORK for the money I earn. It pisses me off to see people trying ot take short cuts AND give hobbying a bad name.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:36 PM   #19
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I've already made that offer and they declined. It pisses me off too, there's no need to be greedy in the hobby. Some people think that because it's outside the law fairness doesn't have to exist. They need to be taught otherwise.
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #20
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

you can go to a checks for cash/western union place and get a moneygram to send money that can be deposited on a prepaid card...
quite simple and its done in minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Amusement, that sounds like a good idea. How exactly does that work?? I mean, with the pre-paid card thing. I know you can buy pre-paid cards, but how does a client put a deposit on one for you?

BY the way, Eccie clients are not one for impulse, they are a bit tire kicker-ish from what I can gather. I don't advertise here, but I like the site to chit chat.
Guest061011-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 PM   #21
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

i think ultimately do what you feel is right but at the end of it all what goes around comes around in one way or another.
but dont stress yourself out too much on revenge because think of all that time you spend thinking how your gonna get someone back, its alot of work right? when you could be relaxing drinking a beer, theyre taking away more from you! but that deffinetly was a shit move what they did, id be mad too

Quote:
I've already made that offer and they declined. It pisses me off too, there's no need to be greedy in the hobby. Some people think that because it's outside the law fairness doesn't have to exist. They need to be taught otherwise.
Guest061011-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:12 AM   #22
darkknight
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Fellas, have you ever had a provider steal from you at any point during your hobbying?
Yes
darkknight is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:21 AM   #23
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:

I'm not for starting trouble or making anyones life hard. I'm a live and let live kinda person. But in this case, I say go for it. Call social services, IRS AND landlord. Heck, even call the police annonymously. I don't know what the police would do, but for people that scam, they deserve everything they get. A scam is a scam, hobbying or not. Listen, I was once scammed by a sleazebag I met in a chatroom. I won't get into it here, but I can relate to the fellas who have been scammed. Scammers are everywhere. I belive the internet has made it easier for people to scam. Plus take into consideration the lousy economy.....

I once called child protective services on a lady back when I was 16. But she was REALLY nuts. She ended up in the state hospital and is still there today. Her children were placed with people who could take care of them, clothe and feed them. Sorry I'm getting off track here. If you call social services, don't tell them your a hobbyist. Tell them your friends with these people and you just don't believe in what she is doing.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusemeant View Post
I have been shorted a couple of times and I consider that stealing. This is why I'm especially careful on outcalls now and I will ask for 50% deposit via deposit on one of my prepaid cards before I will drive across town. I won't ask for the whole amount but I will cover my drive time and gas. I'm done wasting my time on jokers. It has been done to me by eccie members too, unfortunately.
Yeah, and I've been shorted severely on time several times and I consider that stealing, also (20 min on a 1 hr.; 30 min. on a 90 min). I do only outcalls, and I would never book with a 50% deposit. The gal never shows and she's got 1/2 the $$. That's a sucker bet. So what if you can put an alert out there, few people pay attention to them, and most think it won't happen to them. I was the sucker that it happened to.

Quote:
Amusement, that sounds like a good idea. How exactly does that work?? I mean, with the pre-paid card thing. I know you can buy pre-paid cards, but how does a client put a deposit on one for you?

BY the way, Eccie clients are not one for impulse, they are a bit tire kicker-ish from what I can gather. I don't advertise here, but I like the site to chit chat.
Provider purchases a Green Dot card. Client purchases the refill. Sends the provider the refill number. https://www.my.com//. As I understand it, you gotta be somewhat careful with how you handle the card, or GD will cancel it in a minute & you lose the money.

Here's a thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=35948.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:29 AM   #25
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Charles Studor, I read the posts on the link about green dot. And all I can say is Phew! Seems like a hassle.....it does not seem as simple as I thought. Well, not if your trying to be annonymous, as I'm sure you fellas wish to be.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #26
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Now THATS MY kinda revenge!
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #27
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
If you have their info, sign them up for some very questionable stuff.... PM me about it
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #28
adrianax2x
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27081
My ECCIE Reviews

I had one of my thongs taken once!!! lol :-( I still miss it!
adrianax2x is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #29
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Charles Studor, I read the posts on the link about green dot. And all I can say is Phew! Seems like a hassle.....it does not seem as simple as I thought. Well, not if your trying to be annonymous, as I'm sure you fellas wish to be.
I don't use them. Lots of ladies do. Cash is the universal currency.

EDIT: BTW, the refill is anonymous, so the guys can stay that way. You go to your corner Walgreens (or whatever), pick up the card, take it to the register and have the cashier load the amount of cash on the card. You pay the cashier in cash, the cashier loads the money, you pm/text the provider with the s/n of the reload card. She loads it on her GD card, and her balance goes up.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #30
harry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Yes, I've been robbed by a provider before. It was about 10 years ago, before I discovered the existence of online hobby boards. It was a girl I'd known for about a year and with whom I'd had multiple sessions and had developed a level of trust. How she did it was by suggesting we shower together. Just as we were about to get into the shower, she suddenly said she was thirsty and wanted a soft drink. She suggested I go ahead and get in the shower while she slipped down the hall to the Coke machine and she'd join me in a minute.

As you can guess, she never returned. I found that she had gone through my wallet and taken over $350.00 in cash. At least she didn't take the wallet and left me my credit cards and ID. Although she got about $350.00 for nothing, she forfeited considerably more in future earnings from me. I suspect she had a "demon" she urgently needed to feed that drove her to rob me that night.
harry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women