Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-26-2014, 09:35 PM   #61
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I have been in the "can't name it" almost since it started. I hardly ever come in here anymore. It's just a few dicktards stroking each others ego in the guise of being cool.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:46 AM   #62
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

WARNING.

The not so funny crap that has been posted in the AR forums has drawn a lot of attention. It is clear that the veiled attacks, insults and disrespect has had an adverse impact on the forum.

Here's the only warning: There will be no more tolerance for general disrespect, insults or diatribes, even it not directed at a specific member. AR will be kinder more friendly site or you will not be welcome.

The "I" in Eccie stands for Information, not insults.

Huck
Old 03-27-2014, 09:28 AM   #63
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Nice try huck...but no one gives a shit about them...least of all a moderator...

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your reply. No one gives a shit about who?

Huck
Old 03-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #64
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
If I share my opinion and you read it, fine. If you do or don't like it, fine. If you decide to personally attack me because of it, fine.

This boards direction and topics are all controlled by us the posters. Its not a mods job to wipe our butts but to adhere to St. C's rules and guidelines so the board remains profitable for him. Exchange information about the hobby or not, its up to each of us.

Good comment jim1995. See my comment above, however.

Huck
Old 03-27-2014, 09:55 AM   #65
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default No conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Defending oneself from constant personal attacks can be exhausting. Sarcastic, witty chiding cannot be compared with the mean spirited, unprovoked, hateful comments I've been reading lately.

I'm ashamed to admit that someone like Blad could have any impact on my daily life, but.. His attacks on my personal appearance have caused me to have an extreme case of BDD - Body Dismorphic Disorder. I can't work, I can't go out with friends, I can barely leave my apartment. I absolutely hate myself, and the way I look and everyday is completely horrible for me. His insults and horse face comments ring in my head every minute that I'm awake.

I'm not fishing for compliments and I definitely don't need any sympathy so please don't PM me with praises or appointment requests. I'm also not editing this because if I do then I'm afraid I'll talk myself out of posting, so please forgive any spelling or syntax errors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
was that post deleted ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Apparently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
I think you have an hour to delete a post. She may have just decided to take it down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfeld View Post
It was never posted here, this quote was posted in a thread from 5 months ago. Not sure why it's here without a link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Guess someone wanted to start drama and had to dig deep to be able to stir the pot.. Welcome to ECCIE..
Quote:
Yeah, that was kind of odd to bring that in from out of the blue.
Quote:
Did Britt really post this? I looked back through her posting history through 7-13 and there is no post like this? Certainly nothing in the last 5 months.
Quote:
I never remembered reading that post either. I usually pay attention when she does post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Could have been quoted off of a PM
There is no great conspiracy... she wrote it and then either she deleted it or one of the mods did.

as for it being a quote from somewhere else, from a PM or 5 months ago... the proof is right in front of you.

Lets see..
Post number 1055123770 happened 3-25-2014, 04:47 PM.
Post number 1055123772 happened 3-25-2014, 04:48 PM.

Therefore it is "Elementary my dear Watson" that the post in question (1055123771) was posted some where between those two.

It is also elementary that it was still posted at 5:14 PM when it was quoted by Flyboy182.
We can also assume (yah I know) that it was still posted when BabyDallass made her comment at 5:39 PM.

So that only leaves who deleted the post... the one that posted it or one of the moderators? and that is up to the admin and/or owners to decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
WARNING.

The not so funny crap that has been posted in the AR forums has drawn a lot of attention. It is clear that the veiled attacks, insults and disrespect has had an adverse impact on the forum.

Here's the only warning: There will be no more tolerance for general disrespect, insults or diatribes, even it not directed at a specific member. AR will be kinder more friendly site or you will not be welcome.

The "I" in Eccie stands for Information, not insults.

Huck
I hope you don't take this the wrong way... but in my personal experience, it never works out well when a moderator makes ultimatum post like this one.
Like I said... that is from personal experience.

It sure reads like you are going to try and dictate who can and can not post in YOUR forums.... at least that is how I read it.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:16 AM   #66
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I don't mind a return trip to arkietardville........ijs
Old 03-27-2014, 11:56 AM   #67
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
There will be no more tolerance for general disrespect, insults or diatribes, even it not directed at a specific member. AR will be kinder more friendly site or you will not be welcome.
Heh...you realize what you're doing right? You're violating your own order...

di·a·tribe noun \ˈdī-ə-ˌtrīb\
: an angry and usually long speech or piece of writing that strongly criticizes someone or something

Wasn't your post, with it's absolutely awesome bold lettering, a diatribe criticizing members who you feel have made the AR forums a disrespectful place?

You can make "your" forum here have whatever tone you want it to have...only within the limits of the enforceable forum guidelines...

So...let's see how your "directive" works shall we?

P.S.-I didn't fight the points you issued me for general disrespect...but you got my attention...the last two mods who got my attention aren't mods anymore...I just tend to bring out the best in moderators...
Old 03-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #68
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Did Britt really post this? I looked back through her posting history through 7-13 and there is no post like this? Certainly nothing in the last 5 months.

Hey...I signed on....saw a post that disturbed me due to similar issues I've been close to personally. I responded...that's all. If she took her post down, then my response should come down also as my desire wasn't to prolong the issue. Before any further wrong assumptions are made.....I'm no WK for her either. Saw her twice early in her career...both great visits....but haven't been back. Just kinda like naturals even though she's gorgeous, witty and fun....all of which made her post more disturbing.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:51 PM   #69
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is there bile on eharmony?

Is Huck a modtard there and already cleaned up that cest pool?

When a modtard says there will be no more tolerance, does that mean he is going tolerate what has already been tolerated, and that is the line in the sand?

Does the arkietardville modtard handbook have a chapter on tolerating bile and such..........and can we read it?

Did St. C purchase eharmony for one dollar, and this is the unannounced merge of the two boards?

Is it true that the pussy is greener on eharmony?

I am so excited at the prospect of the additional free modtard pussy.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:19 PM   #70
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Is it true that the pussy is greener on eharmony?

I am so excited at the prospect of the additional free modtard green pussy.
I'd go green... js

Old 03-27-2014, 02:22 PM   #71
pumbay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

White girl problems
Old 03-27-2014, 02:32 PM   #72
Thibodaux
BANNED

All these latest posts prove; is, there are no limits to how low any public discussion forum can go. All of the super cool, sunglass wearing, provocateurs are happy. Life is good.
bayou boy
Old 03-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #73
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
I'd go green... js

I dont think there's pussy like that on eharmony...but if there is I will pony up the $1 for St. C to buy them out
Old 03-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #74
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so confused
Old 03-27-2014, 03:07 PM   #75
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You are safe. "confused" is not bile, drama or necessarily negative. So, I'm fairly certain it is tolerated in arkietarville.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women