Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2023, 06:30 AM   #1
fritobandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Interview with a prostitute

Question for the ladies.

Is it different working the streets from working off like Eccie?

I think it is, someone needs to tell this girl,there's a better way to work.

https://youtu.be/ldXhBIPOqhs?si=y5VYPW3dxVlQqdst
fritobandido is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 07:06 AM   #2
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

So young.......so stupid............hopefully she figures it out.
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2023, 02:55 AM   #3
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see girls walking the streets with their pimps, and all I can think to myself is girl you can let go of that fool and have 10 times what you have now, without even being on the streets.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 03:56 PM   #4
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Women are both blessed and cursed by having a vagina.

It’s like having an ATM between her legs. And many ladies are starting to refuse to have sex unless money or care is included.

But in many cases sex is the only reason men are interested in her, while she seeks love, dedication and affection.

Young ladies these days have my sympathy.
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 05:13 PM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

They use their pussy

Hot girls have life easy
ask any 45 year old ex hot chic full of regrets for not getting the nice guy

They can get a cat now.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 08:17 AM   #6
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc View Post
Women are both blessed and cursed by having a vagina.

It’s like having an ATM between her legs. And many ladies are starting to refuse to have sex unless money or care is included.

But in many cases sex is the only reason men are interested in her, while she seeks love, dedication and affection.

Young ladies these days have my sympathy.
There are still some older providers still providing probably because that is all the "love" they will ever get mainly due to their attitude. IMO, it is sick to see grandmas out selling pussy, but it is what it is. Those ladies who are in their mid 30s and 40s are usually at their sexual peek and are damn good BCD.

As far as what you says she seeks, that is why lots of marriages end in divorce because of the dedication part. Men marry women hoping they will not change while women marry men hoping to change them. And of course as you said about an ATM between their legs, because many younger ladies marry older, more established men because want to be taken care of financially. Most people just lack the commitment it takes to be married to one person for their entire life, hence many people get married multiple times and obviously divorced multiple times.

Usually, when they reach the part of life when the young tight body they had has expanded due to having kids, neglecting their physical fitness, ect. then believe it or not, most guys do love their wives and come home at night to them, but they do seek that younger tighter body and turn to the oldest profession in the world. As the old saying goes, the reason guys do that is not because the wife is lacking, it is because he is and 99.99% of the time, he will never find what he is looking for so as long as he has the ability and means to do so, he will continue his quest by seeing multiple ladies.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 11:00 PM   #7
Ripmany
BANNED

Boring as heck she has ugly jack make it worse and worm on her omg. But some better you tube interview pop up when I click on it.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 02:10 AM   #8
jurij
Registered Member

It's easier to be a woman in this world. If you are pretty you can create instagram or tiktok and show ass and tits and get thousands of horny followers. You don't even need regular job
jurij is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:01 AM   #9
fritobandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurij View Post
It's easier to be a woman in this world. If you are pretty you can create instagram or tiktok and show ass and tits and get thousands of horny followers. You don't even need regular job
Yep,there's another interview he does with an Onlyfans girl,and she brags that she makes a lot of money from guys and doesn't even have sex with them.
fritobandido is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:27 AM   #10
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

She's got legs, she knows how to use them
She never begs, knows how to choose them
She's got a dime all of the time
Stays out at night, movin' through time
Oh, I want her, said, I got to have her
Little girl is alright, she's alright, oh
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 09:51 AM   #11
george6585
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Love this channel.
george6585 is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 07:07 AM   #12
Mike_Rach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurij View Post
\

Yes and no.

For women, life starts out easy. Women start with great value. Us gents have a primal drive to chase after young, fertile women and provide for them.

For men, life starts out hard, we start out with little to no value and must work our way to having value and being able to provide.

Time is not kind to women, and they find dating and those that use looks to earn money gets more difficult as they age where with men generally gets easier as they build their own wealth and value (to a point of course). It's a deep primal instinct that men and women get together for families to endure the world, men are the providers and women the nurturers for the family. Women who choose to be single forever can ignore all this nonsense and certainly provide for themselves very well, there's many successful women that prove it.

This isn't meant to ruffle any feathers, it's just how we're wired to be.
Mike_Rach is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 11:50 AM   #13
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
I see girls walking the streets with their pimps, and all I can think to myself is girl you can let go of that fool and have 10 times what you have now, without even being on the streets.
The hobby is a big hustle, hookers want the most $ for the least service and tricks want the most service for the least $, everyone wins when you hustle correctly. I know I always win.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women