Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #16
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubuzz2010 View Post
I can see how Tia could get that impression. On the first page of the website, "Who Are Y'all Anyways?" and "What Are Y'All Doin'!?!" is what a outside Vanilla person would see. In the second promo clip, the cowboy says "Y'all come back now, ya' hear?..."

But this is all part of Texas, isn't it ???
That's really just them playing up the Texas angle. It's not really a "cowboy" thing. It is however a spanking thing and very different than BDSM. Pay attention to the rules and be prepared for spanking "models". Coming from the BDSM side of things I have trouble getting used to the spanking "models" and the bratting to be honest. The naughty boys party is a blast and the dark party is also a lot of fun.

I've been to a couple of these and Overall it's a very good event to attend, but unless you are a die hard spanko you will have to take some of it with good humor.

It's also really inexpensive to attend if you are already in Dallas and the hotel is usually very nice and reasonable too.

If you enjoy spanking, it's very much worth the time and money.
yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #17
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yourslave,

Thanks for sharing your perspective on this event!

Warmest kisses,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #18
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmistressmia View Post
You should give a class or two on "self-congratulation", it's the one subject I feel that you're truly gifted in.

LOL
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #19
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145
Default Texas All State Spanking Party Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmistressmia View Post
Seems a little too "country" for my tastes... also it looks like it's the females that are getting a majority of the spanking and I honestly don't know how I feel about that
Here's the link to the promo as well... I may have to agree...

http://texasallstatespankingparty.com/?page_id=326
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #20
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

I had no idea the word "country" would stir you guys up so much...

Let me just say that I don't have a problem with the country aesthetic at all, it just doesn't mesh with my personal style and I know better than to go sticking my nose somewhere it doesn't belong, and trust me, it doesn't belong at TASSP. Unlike an actual GG, I have to be extra careful which public events I attend.

The thing that distresses me more than any of this is the way BDSM practitioners are increasingly being perceived by the public at large... the terms "bratty" "peacocking" "princess" "spoiled" "models" are just a few that have been thrown around more and more lately and I don't like it. It makes me think that there are those of us out there that aren't representing me and my kind very well and something needs to be done about it.
tsmistressmia is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #21
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Gotta' watch out for yourself, Mia. For many people who didn't grow up in the South, getting accustomed to all the Southern drawl and "Yee Haw" takes awhile.

But for those spankos, there is definitely a universal language. I'm a virgin in that aspect of kink, may try it one day...
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #22
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I've yet to try it, but I gotta say just watching some of the promo's got me a little turned on and I never thought I was into pain giving or receiving. Perhaps I'll see some of you there.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #23
MsSerene
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137067

Hello Ladies:

This will be my first spanking event (and my first post on eccie). I'm looking forward to the event simply for the exercise! I'm especially looking forward to Maitresse Renee's party.

Ms. Serene
Southern California Leather Woman 2010
Serenesin.com
MsSerene is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #24
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubuzz2010 View Post
Gotta' watch out for yourself, Mia. For many people who didn't grow up in the South, getting accustomed to all the Southern drawl and "Yee Haw" takes awhile.

But for those spankos, there is definitely a universal language. I'm a virgin in that aspect of kink, may try it one day...
I'm from Tyler Texas, I've been all over the US and some of Europe... always seem to end up back here, I must like the abuse!
tsmistressmia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women