Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2017, 10:58 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Yep

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #2
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Everything is true on that with every President, except the very rich part.
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 01:24 PM   #3
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

That's bullshit but even if it was 100% true we're a hell of a lot better off with Trump than the cunt Crooked Hillary.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
That's bullshit but even if it was 100% true we're a hell of a lot better off with Trump than the cunt Crooked Hillary.
Amen. If Trump did nothing more for 8 years than keeping Hillary Clinton from being President, that would be enough.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:07 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default President Trump Lays It ON The Line To "Morning Joe" Host....

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/29/medi...eet/index.html

If any of you watch "Morning Joe" on MSNBC, you might echo what I think.

IT'S ABOUT TIME.

I have listened to this condescending bitch berate the President for going on two years now. Now, when he fires back, every body is aghast.

President Trump has made it clear. You attack him, he comes back ten fold.

Fuck em.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:13 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/29/medi...eet/index.html

If any of you watch "Morning Joe" on MSNBC, you might echo what I think.

IT'S ABOUT TIME.

I have listened to this condescending bitch berate the President for going on two years now. Now, when he fires back, every body is aghast.

President Trump has made it clear. You attack him, he comes back ten fold.

Fuck em.
I can not even watch that show anymore....she is so fucking annoying! And Joe kinda has to be a pussy to her , even when she makes a fool of herself.

She acts no better than Trump and Lord knows I think Trump is one slimy mutherfucker!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 04:35 PM   #7
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

let me guess another opinion from the great WonderTheFagboy

---->>>
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:07 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well the fact of the matter is, we will never know.

I've learned not to wonder what could or couldn't of been but deal in reality.

The reality is that Trump is who we are stuck with and if the standard you judge him by os Hillary Clinton, your standards are not to high.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:20 PM   #9
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well the fact of the matter is, we will never know.

I've learned not to wonder what could or couldn't of been but deal in reality.

The reality is that Trump is who we are stuck with and if the standard you judge him by os Hillary Clinton, your standards are not to high.

You need to pay more attention to what is written. I said it was bullshit. In other words I don't believe a word of it. Regardless Trump is far better than Crooked Hillary.

You want to claim you only deal in facts but that's bullshit. Where are any facts that Trump has colluded with Russia or obstructed any investigation? You want to hold yourself up as this morally superior individual yet you are nothing more than a partisan hack.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:27 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You need to pay more attention to what is written. I said it was bullshit. In other words I don't believe a word of it. Regardless Trump is far better than Crooked Hillary.

You want to claim you only deal in facts but that's bullshit. Where are any facts that Trump has colluded with Russia or obstructed any investigation? You want to hold yourself up as this morally superior individual yet you are nothing more than a partisan hack.
I just addressed you supposition that Trump is better than Hillary the fact is we will never know. So you just may be the one who needs to pay attention.

We are all partisan hacks, one of us is aware of that fact Budman , I'm not sure if you are aware you too are a partisan hack.

Jesus.

How about this, I think you are a bigger asshole than I. You probably think the opposite. Yet we will never know.

Please try and learn the difference between fact and opinion... the sanctimonious a******
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:34 PM   #11
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I just addressed you supposition that Trump is better than Hillary the fact is we will never know. So you just may be the one who needs to pay attention.

We are all partisan hacks, one of us is aware of that fact Budman , I'm not sure if you are aware you too are a partisan hack.

Jesus.

How about this, I think you are a bigger asshole than I. You probably think the opposite. Yet we will never know.

Please try and learn the difference between fact and opinion... the sanctimonious a******
I think after 30 years of watching Hillary in politics, and scandal after scandal from Arkansas to secretary of state we had a pretty good idea of what to expect from a Hillary presidency. America dodged a bullet when Crooked Hillary lost to Trump.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:44 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default So you expected Bill to be a bad President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I think after 30 years of watching Hillary in politics, and scandal after scandal from Arkansas to secretary of state we had a pretty good idea of what to expect from a Hillary presidency. America dodged a bullet when Crooked Hillary lost to Trump.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:55 PM   #13
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Yes, actually I did. But my point was she had been involved in politics for about 30 years when she ran this time against Trump. She was no newcomer, and you knew what you were getting.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:46 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

this thread that wtf started is exactly the reason i ignore him. his posts should be listed in wikipedia as "Examples of trolling on the internet"

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:09 AM   #15
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well you can't tell Liberals that because they are delusional beyond belief and think Hillary Clinton is the Queen Bee and would have delivered America from it's woes. The hard truth to this matter is anyone who thinks the politics of this country is legit is sorely mistaken. The whole system is a charade and all the participants are actors. It's a hard pill to swallow but it's true. But the good news is more Americans are waking up to this fact every day. It's not just Trump it's all of them from the past, present and if we don't get our act together the future will be just a repeat. Actually I hope I am wrong ,but I don't think I am.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women