Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2018, 05:04 PM   #1
Talking
Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default Lilttlelolitta no show...?

Date: 9/28/18
Name: Littlelolita
Phone: (315) 542-9354
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: Don’t know!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: She looks great in her Bio...but I didn’t find out. She confirmed an appointment last night and earlier today and hasn’t respond at all since.
Recommendation: No
Talking is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:02 PM   #2
chasbukowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

She can be a little flaky. Seems like she never has reliable transportation here or chases the biggest buck available whenever it comes a callin'.

HOWEVER, keep trying. She's a great time for sure!
chasbukowski is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:23 PM   #3
gman44

Encounters: 203

sorry but NCNS's go here
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 07:06 AM   #4
Talking
Premium Access

She didn’t even get back to me, which I thought was the odd part. I’ve heard great things about her, but I guess I won’t know until it happens...if it does ha
Talking is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 08:04 AM   #5
Roland009
Registered Member

Default Arianna

Probably the worst when it comes to scheduling , I use to see her often when she was here but always had issues with scheduling . The last two times were so ridiculous on her part in regards to overbooking that I refuse to see her anymore . Haven’t seen her in over 2 years and I’m not upset . I do not recommend waisting time with her because she will screw u over if she needs to and has no remorse for it.
Roland009 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 03:12 PM   #6
Dagnabbit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasbukowski View Post
She can be a little flaky. Seems like she never has reliable transportation here or chases the biggest buck available whenever it comes a callin'.

I can second Mr. Bukowski. She is not perfectly reliable at first, but once she's comfortable with you, it's easier to get a visit. And visits are very worth it.

These girls phones are on constant buzz from all the people who want to see them, which is a recipe for making disappointed clients sometimes, for sure. I try to remind myself that it isn't personal.
Dagnabbit is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:51 PM   #7
Skibum50
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasbukowski View Post

She’s an interesting one for sure. Very addictive and my drug of choice.
Skibum50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #8
Sam54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

What's been said is so true! I've seen her probably a dozen times in the past couple of years, but she is the absolute worst as far as communication and scheduling goes! Only once in all those times did we start "almost" on time (15 minutes late)! I don't know how she can text you a question and I reply instantly, and then I have to wait more than an hour for her to reply again..smh! But always plan for an hour or two delay at best! With that said...I think she is one of the best behind closed doors. Dress and makeup to the nines, clean and fresh body,and every activity outstanding with her! It's the price you have to pay with her to be patient enough to get to her promised land! LOL! I've sort of given up on her because my time is too tight to play her games, besides, someone else has replaced her in my area of play who is just as outstanding! Nuff said!
Sam54 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 04:18 PM   #9
Mr Dingleberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabbit View Post
These girls phones are on constant buzz from all the people who want to see them, which is a recipe for making disappointed clients sometimes, for sure. I try to remind myself that it isn't personal.
Other ladies just as busy as her... if not busier and they reply. They at least reply to say they are booked. They never leave a guy hanging.

'Constant buzz' is an excuse... shes just a flake with poor life, business, and time management skills.
Mr Dingleberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 11:52 AM   #10
LittleLolita91
Natural Aphrodisiac

User ID: 350340
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I cut my last trip early unfortunately due to a man at the hotel I was at was harassing me. I did not feel comfortable, and went home. I'm almost positive everyone contacted, but if I missed you, I am very sorry and would like the opportunity to make it up to you, Thanks.
LittleLolita91 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 12:07 PM   #11
LittleLolita91
Natural Aphrodisiac

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 10-15-2018, 05:55 AM   #12
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Atta girl!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLolita91 View Post
I cut my last trip early unfortunately ... I'm almost positive everyone contacted, but if I missed you, I am very sorry and would like the opportunity to make it up to you, Thanks.
Good answer!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #13
funtimer
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I guess she hasn't learned anything from this post because her business skills and scheduling are still horrible even with her current visit 10/16-18. I'm done with her!
funtimer is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:03 PM   #14
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

I had no issue reaching her today. Sent a text over and she was back to me in less than 15 mins.
Smokin' hot babe and I couldn't be happier.

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:46 PM   #15
LittleLolita91
Natural Aphrodisiac

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimer View Post
I guess she hasn't learned anything from this post because her business skills and scheduling are still horrible even with her current visit 10/16-18. I'm done with her!
I know for a fact I returned every single text message, even if it was to say "I'm sorry I am booked."....
If you did not reply to me in A timely fashion (12 hours) or have no provider reference then that may be a reason I was unable to see you.
If you send me an email inquiry for a trip after the trip has already began, most times that email will not be returned as prompt as I would like it to. It also helps to reach out to me a few days ahead of the time you would like. Thanks!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women