Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #1
Ldyplz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Sherry from Schenectady may be well reviewed but she has her faults as well.

I texted Sherry last Wednesday but she said she was busy and to text her after she was done running errands after 3. I texted her at 3:15 but no answer. At 7:30 she texted me and said I could call her if I wanted to. I wasn't able to at that time and so I texted her and said she is welcome to call me if she wanted to. She didn't call me. Saturday night she texted me at 10:39 and just said good evening. I didn't notice the text until 3:15 Sunday morning and didn't want to risk waking her up so I waited until later Sunday morning and texted her back. At 6:05 pm last night, she texted me saying she had been really busy but was free now. She called me and told me she was going to Walmart and would call me when she was done which would be around 8:30 and that I should head up as I am an hour from her. I had made 2 trips in the past month to other providers that turned out to be wasted trips and didn't feel like doing it again so I waited until she called. At 8:40 she calls and asked if I am on my way and I asked her again what her special "loan" amount was tonight. All she said is she needed to pay half of her cable bill tonight and for me to call her when I got to Schenectady.

After reading all of her glowing reviews I decided to take a chance. I got to Cobleskill and decided to make sure I wasn't wasting a trip and texted her asking again how much she needed to "borrow". No answer. I drove a little further and still no answer so I decided to cut my losses and turned around and headed home. It's now 7:45 Monday evening and not a word from Sherry. I guess JRod's post about Sherry telling him business is slow and she is offering specials brought out all the mongers and she got busy. I can understand that. At least this time I only wasted half a trip. LOL. Still wish I could have seen her. Can't win them all but it would be nice to win at least one once in awhile. I admit it would have been nice if she had texted saying she got busy and we could make it another night. At least then I would have saved a trip.
Ldyplz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women