Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2018, 05:09 PM   #1
mysterymn
Registered Member

Default New to SPA/AMP

Hi Everyone:

Ive been interested in SPA/AMP for a while now and haven't made the jump for it yet. Does anyone have any pointers or suggestions on when it comes to it? Is it worth it or not? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
mysterymn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:35 AM   #2
pikelbouldershoulder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I've only recently dipped my toes into that pool, and I've had fun. I always thought it would be a waste of money because I could get FS from a normal provider for the same amount. While that is still true, I've found the experiences to be relaxing and sensual. I still prefer full service providers, but I will continue to visit AMPs on occasion.

There are plenty of reviews to point you to the better places. Give it a shot and enjoy yourself!
pikelbouldershoulder is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:38 PM   #3
mysterymn
Registered Member

Thanks pikelbouldershoulder!
Old 10-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #4
Moppy663
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

My advice is to start with places where you can clearly see from the reviews that there is little to no haggling for the amount of the tip. That way, you can get a feel for what the service is like without the pressure of not knowing what to cough up.
Places that come to mind are the bspa location, fuller rd, and Latham rt7. Just get some experience with what goes on and what does not, pay the house fee and give a tip at the end that you feel is appropriate to the level of effort the masseuse expended on your visit.

My feeling is that if you to to one of the places that puts pressure on you to decide on the tip or tries to high ball you, you'll not have enough info to make a good decision.
Moppy663 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 04:42 AM   #5
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Tip amounts..... Try not to over tip for extras. I use these amounts for maximum tips. Hanjob - if you get great service and she allows you to play with tits and possibly a finger in the bush she gets $40. A no touching allowed HJ gets $20.
BJ - $100 max if she does BBBJ does some rimming and cum in the mouth. Minimum is $60 when ya get the cellaphane cover and she uses her hands.
FS - my range is $80 - $120 depending on quality
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 09:35 AM   #6
mysterymn
Registered Member

Moppy and Justin thanks! I guess that part Im still have the unknown factor is do they come out and offer extras or is it something you have to subtlety bring up? Im thinking either trying Jenny foot spa or the eastern zen spa this weekend. Is it better to book an appointment ahead or just show up?
Old 10-06-2018, 11:53 AM   #7
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Just be direct and ask for what you want. They either say yep or nope. The gals git asked all the time and 9 times outa 10 they wont hold it against you if they don’t wanna comply with yer desires.
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 04:53 PM   #8
Moppy663
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

What he said.
Just be respectful, and take the non verbal cues most times they can’t communicate in elghish.
Jenny foot spa can be a haggle place, so be forewarned. As far as calling ahead, I usually do not, but then again, I don’t go on weekends,
Moppy663 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women