Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2018, 02:38 PM   #1
Ldyplz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default MOVED - Posted in the wrong forum! Ripped off by Jewel of Schenectady

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...y/325696354233
Jewel texted and called me yesterday saying she was in court and got kicked out of her motel because Social Security is holding her check and she has no place to live. I felt sorry for her like the fool I am and she talked me into coming up and paying for a motel room for her. She also told me she was starving as she had to eat at the shelter today. She said she likes McDonald's so stupid me picks up a big mac and fries and drink and ice cream sundae for her. She texts me the address of a woman's house she spent today at to get out of the rain. I get there and she finally comes out 5 minutes later and asks for $20 to give the woman. I say no and she starts getting upset. I ended up giving it to her and she promised she'd be right out. 10 minutes later she still hadn't come out so I decided to cut my losses and I left. She started blowing up my phone with texts and phone calls. She tried to tell me she was going to the bathroom. She had over an hour to do that while I was driving there. She promised she'd be out in 2 minutes if I came back. So naive, foolish me did just that. I get there and she starts walking over to my car then is on her phone and turns around and starts talking to some guy so I said the hell with it and I left. 5 minutes later she's blowing my phone up again yelling and screaming. I get home and read a review from another member that had a car date with her at the same time she was supposed to be eating McD's in my car. Now I have cold fries and ice cream soup. Live and learn. She's truly bat shit crazy and has more issues than I originally thought she had. To make matters even worse, she turned it on me and blamed the fiasco on me. I give up! At least I was only out $20 and not the $70 for a motel room she had asked for.
Ldyplz is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:51 PM   #2
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Dude!
First of all, learn your cheap easy lesson with that encounter. That's exactly how that will play out every time that drama presents itself. And only one in a thousand will actually 'make it up to you' in the future. So cut your losses at $20 and try to laugh it off.... get her to gobble before the $$$ hand off.

Secondly.... speaking of gobble, Eat that fucking McD's before it gets cold or the ice cream melts.....WTF?!!
Shits barely edible when it's hot n fresh LOL....

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 01:32 AM   #3
Ldyplz
Valued Poster

Thanks Loki PK, I really appreciate the advice. And you're right about the McD's. When I asked her if she was hungry after she gave me a sob story that she had to eat at a shelter, I was shocked and relieved when she said she likes McDs. If she was smart at all she would have asked for some expensive place to eat let alone she should have taken the McD's when she asked for the 20.
By the way, she texted me a nasty message yesterday threatening to report me if I posted anything bad about her again. Then she messaged me on a different site saying the same things. She goes "are you going to pay my bills?" I ignored it but wanted so bad to say that I already paid 20 worth of her bills. lol
Old 09-27-2018, 11:20 AM   #4
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Block her number and wash your hands of that drama.
You barely know her other than a visit or two, I assume. Imagine what will happen once she puts you in the cash machine trick status.
There are way better providers out there...move on and be glad the lesson was cheap and simple.

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:09 PM   #5
Ldyplz
Valued Poster

Thanks Loki PK. Excellent advice.
If you happen to have any suggestions for a provider, feel free to let me know. I could definitely use your expert guidance.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:08 AM   #6
57fubar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default dayum

I always seem to be amazed that guys never think it is gonna be them that get used by these gals

I mean WTFF wake up......we have all heard (read) the sob stories about fellas falling for sob stories

wake up and use the 2 heads for what they were meant to be used for.....big one for thinkin' and the little one for fuckin'

that is all, please carry on
57fubar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women