Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2017, 07:24 PM   #31
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
I am a monster [blah blah blah]
Kampft nicht mit ungeheuern? I think you are more pretentious than you let on.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:58 PM   #32
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
Kampft nicht mit ungeheuern? I think you are more pretentious than you let on.
I guess I can be at times, but not most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
Tell ya what munchkin, since you're the one claiming to know physics, why don't YOU explain those equations? If you can do that, I think it would also prove that you are a virgin, so you could take advantage of Lucky's offer and get a monopole shoved up your ass.
Magnetic monopoles do not exist.

I would love to explain. If you really do know what it its, that is pretty cool.

We should first start with the greek letter psi, which looks like a pitch fork. The wave function, also called the matter wave, is represented by the greek letter psi.

The wave function is a vector with infinite dimensions in Hilbert space. You can also think of the wave function as a superposition of an infinite amount of wave functions, each being a component of the vector.

Simply put, the wave function describes all the dynamic properties of a quantum mechanical system.

|Ψ> is called the ket vector and represents the state of the wave function.

<Ψ| is called the bra vector and represents something acting on the state. It is also the complex conjugate of the ket vector.

HΨ = EΨ

This is the time-independent Schrödinger equation, where H is the hamiltonian operator, E is the total energy of the system and Ψ is, of course, the wave function. It is a second order differential equation that only works if Ψ is an eigen vector of the hermitian operator, with eigen value equal to E.

<Ψ|Ψ> ≡ 1

The above is an integral over all space in which the integrand is the square modulus of the wave function. The square modulus is also called the probability density. Simply put, it states that the probability that the wave particle or system exists somewhere in space must be unity.

|Ψ> = √(1/2)(|↑>+|↓>)

This simply states that the wave function is in a state composed of a linear combination of two states |↑> and |↓>, in which the probability of finding the particle in one state or the other upon observation is 50%. |↑> and |↓> can represent a spin up or spin down state respectively, which could correspond to ±(1/2)ℏ if it were a spin 1/2 particle in an external magnetic field.

H|Ψ> = (1/2)ħω|Ψ>

This means that the total energy E of the state |Ψ> is equal to (1/2)ħω.

The basic stuff I know okay. But anything outside of the one dimensional particle in a box problem or one dimensional quantum harmonic oscillator and I'm pretty clueless.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Things would be so much easier if you drove your into an abutment, or ate some lead.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:39 AM   #34
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Hmm... If I had a car to kill myself in, I'd be worth a little more than dogshit, and therefore I would probably have a few options better than suicide.

I'm not sure if I can afford a handgun right now, either. Something that dissuades me is that when you shoot yourself point blank with a pistol, your entire head will explode. It's pretty gruesome, and I wouldn't want anyone to find me like that.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:14 PM   #35
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure if I can afford a handgun right now, either. Something that dissuades me is that when you shoot yourself point blank with a pistol, your entire head will explode. It's pretty gruesome, and I wouldn't want anyone to find me like that.
Dude what is the problem here? Find a railroad track or a high window, or piss off a pigg and tell him you have a gun. Must be fifty ways to leave your loser life. Don't try to shoot yourself, you're obviously not smart enough to pull it off.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #36
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:
Magnetic monopoles do not exist.
So says your "avatar", and it may be so - but black holes don't exist either. Thanks to time dilation nothing ever passes the event horizon, and in a time frame shorter than "infinity" an outside observer only ever sees a very, very, dark hole. Kind of like your mama's crack.

Even if a black hole existed, no you could not get information out of it. All you can determine is the state of an entangled particle when it passes the event horizon (which it won't unless you wait until Hitler gets out of Hell). If it did, you couldn't stop it from interacting with other particles and breaking entanglement, and whatever you knew about it would be as obsolete as Hillary Clinton. You can't even know the state of the particle, let alone use it to transmit any information about anything else.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:49 AM   #37
yitzchak
Valued Poster

I said that a paradox existed, because you could possibly, if an entangled particle crossed the event horizon, "pull" information out of a black hole by measuring the spin state of its entangled counterpart. I know that this paradox has already been resolved, but it still brings up an interesting topic.

I know that the information is not actually "pulled" out from a black hole, but I don't know enough about general relativity to give a good explanation as to why.

But, in the reference frame of the particle, it would surely cross the event horizon, even though an outside observer would not see it.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:30 PM   #38
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

[QUOTE=Claire She Blows;1059305842]Maybe you should be auctioning off your virgin ass instead - that'll get your bills paid [/QUOT a Auctioning off virgin or all levels hookers trying to make living paying bills.No free time.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:28 PM   #39
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again, I think we've come down to a dick-measuring contest. Way faster than all of this nonsense.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 04:02 PM   #40
yitzchak
Valued Poster

I'm not sure if anyone is arguing in here, if that's what you're referring to. Buying his way into heaven is trying to convince me to commit suicide, and I am missing a good creative outlet.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:31 PM   #41
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure if anyone is arguing in here, if that's what you're referring to. Buying his way into heaven is trying to convince me to commit suicide, and I am missing a good creative outlet.
I see a solution! Find a creative way to commit suicide. You could be the first in history to die by sticking a jellyfish in your ass, or whatever - I'm sure you can come up with better than that. Meanwhile, I have to agree with whoever complained a while ago that this site is dead. The most active thread in the main discussion forum of a site dedicated to buying and selling pussy is an argument between amateurs about theoretical physics. Something's rotten in Denmark.
Old 03-22-2017, 05:47 PM   #42
yitzchak
Valued Poster

I don't know what you're talking about.

You could have helped me get laid and lose my virginity, but instead, you helped me to commit suicide.

That's pretty cool. Thanks.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:04 PM   #43
yitzchak
Valued Poster

I still get boners when I just talk to girls. I need this more than you!!
Old 03-22-2017, 07:09 PM   #44
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about.

You could have helped me get laid and lose my virginity, but instead, you helped me to commit suicide.

That's pretty cool. Thanks.

Too bad you have not done it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:51 PM   #45
Buddys Place
BANNED

I would pay as much as 50 bucks for a hot chicks cherry. No condom either, creampie finish only.....a condom would ruin everything.
Buddys Place is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women