Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2018, 08:09 PM   #16
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'v been on a 3day trip
when he worked I could do what I want
he paid for every thing we did .. food drinks and we went to a play and that was nice .. He had me fly in and we met at the airport , went to a 5 star hotel ..
and he paid me a flat rate and air far
I had only seen him one other time before .
was a nice time over all .. No issue either way
I would do it again

Yes You need to have seen the person before you take or go with them any where ,,
I think a fat rate works the best for any trip for 2-4 day's or longer
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:32 PM   #17
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I'v been on a 3day trip
he paid for every thing we did .. food drinks and we went to a play and that was nice .. He had me fly in and we met at the airport , went to a 5 star hotel ..
I would do it again

Yes You need to have seen the person before you take or go with them any where ,,
Then irony of rate lol
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:54 PM   #18
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I will take a provider with me on a trip but I will not pay her any rate. She gets a free trip to Aspen to go skiing and eat great meals. She has to perform sexually for me but I am spending thousands on having her there, that is her compensation. If she does not agree with that another will.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:24 PM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Gina has the thread winning comment.
Condensed: Flat rate plus expenses.

And gm2 is partially correct in that there usually is another gal interested.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:40 PM   #20
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I travel a lot. About 12 to 15 times a year minimum.
I like variety. So I arrange a date in each place I travel to.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:52 PM   #21
StaciiCummings31
BiancaEnedetti,

User ID: 419265
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the old ways are disappointingly gone as much as the roaring disdain in comprehension of proper relations and etiquette of *Gentleman , Conteseuer of Fleshes* .....

I agree w the guy that doesn't haggle and complain....

The market is like Portland Oregon ......washed up n fishy �� if u can't drop cash for that a**, don't be sitting around the table , looking at the hands smh
StaciiCummings31 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:57 AM   #22
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31 View Post
I'm so interested in offering , or more appropriate, being invited on things like this !

Keep me in mind fellas??? Please 😍
it seems that despite you being an attractive girl and by all reports highly skilled ur tcb skills honesty and dependabillity are your weakest points. those would seem to be the most important on such an adventure so i find it hard to fathom anyone employing u for this type a tryst as opposed to a good old fashioned romp in the hay
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:59 AM   #23
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I'v been on a 3day trip
I would do it again

a fat rate or a flat rate. is the first for bbw's
Old 02-21-2018, 07:28 AM   #24
shoogdon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31 View Post
I'm so interested in offering , or more appropriate, being invited on things like this !

Keep me in mind fellas??? Please 😍
Stacii, you flake and can't even keep a simple 1hr incall appointment, why the hell would anyone invite along someone with your TCB to fuck up an entire business trip..
shoogdon is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:32 AM   #25
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

In order to do a short 4 day trip with me the provider has to comply with the following:

1) Travel with me first class, not meet up at some destination. We will go first class.

2) Be patient with travel procedures, arrive at airport with me timely. I will have you flown to my location night before and put you in nice hotel. No sex, no dinner together, your time but also no work, no seeing clients and I will know. Next morning, I pick you up for our adventure.Upon arrival obtain rental car, check in process, etc.

3) Be willing to do adventurous excursions; swimming with dolphins, rapelling, zip lining, rock climbing, scuba diving, etc.

4) Be fun at first class dinners, wine, champagne, etc. Dress and act accordingly. I prefer non-smokers as being in a crowd of high class people, stepping out and returning smelling like a chimney is not charming.

5) I will communicate are daily activities before hand but desire provider to enjoy the adventure as well. Faking that she likes parasailing kills the fun for me.

6) BCD activities typically at night, but also like her to initiate especially in mornings. I will initiate evenings. If we are too tired from our daily activities than we can discuss.

7) Enjoy live shows and theater.

8) Sleep in same room with me, preferably same bed but we can discuss.

9) Willing to conversate on a continuous basis, not texting continuously, on phone with "kids." Paying attention to the fun, and relaxing for real.

10) Be willing to have sex in different spots, on shower, tub, bed, balcony, etc. Be fun sexually instead of just mechanical.

11) Be relaxed and have fun.

I have not found this combination yet
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:25 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
Stacii, you flake and can't even keep a simple 1hr incall appointment, why the hell would anyone invite along someone with your TCB to fuck up an entire business trip..
Hmmmmm....

Your profile says you have 19 posts in 8 years, but only 14 remain.

Of the 14, the vast majority are negative towards one lady or another--hardly a positive comment to be found.

Now you jump into a thread that is a reasonable discussion of a topic, not an individual, and seem to contribute not to the topic but to slap a poster.

OK, I think that collection of info is enough to tell me how much to value your comment.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:30 AM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

They are out there, though sometimes the best ones do not advertise their presence much--often they do not need to in order to keep as busy as they wish to, which for some is not a lot.

I sincerely do hope you find one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
In order to do a short 4 day trip with me the provider has to comply with the following:

1) Travel with me first class, not meet up at some destination. We will go first class.

2) Be patient with travel procedures, arrive at airport with me timely. I will have you flown to my location night before and put you in nice hotel. No sex, no dinner together, your time but also no work, no seeing clients and I will know. Next morning, I pick you up for our adventure.Upon arrival obtain rental car, check in process, etc.

3) Be willing to do adventurous excursions; swimming with dolphins, rapelling, zip lining, rock climbing, scuba diving, etc.

4) Be fun at first class dinners, wine, champagne, etc. Dress and act accordingly. I prefer non-smokers as being in a crowd of high class people, stepping out and returning smelling like a chimney is not charming.

5) I will communicate are daily activities before hand but desire provider to enjoy the adventure as well. Faking that she likes parasailing kills the fun for me.

6) BCD activities typically at night, but also like her to initiate especially in mornings. I will initiate evenings. If we are too tired from our daily activities than we can discuss.

7) Enjoy live shows and theater.

8) Sleep in same room with me, preferably same bed but we can discuss.

9) Willing to conversate on a continuous basis, not texting continuously, on phone with "kids." Paying attention to the fun, and relaxing for real.

10) Be willing to have sex in different spots, on shower, tub, bed, balcony, etc. Be fun sexually instead of just mechanical.

11) Be relaxed and have fun.

I have not found this combination yet
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:38 AM   #28
LimitlessJD
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
They are out there, though sometimes the best ones do not advertise their presence much--often they do not need to in order to keep as busy as they wish to, which for some is not a lot.

I sincerely do hope you find one.
Agree 100%. The lady who travels with me doesn’t advertise anywhere but p411. She’s actually on a couple civie travel companion sites and travels quite often with guys. But she doesn’t necessarily sleep with those guys. Some really just want a good travel partner, which she is.
LimitlessJD is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:37 AM   #29
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

User ID: 389085
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh wow!

You seem to be a little bit conceited, are you that Sexy or endowed to have this feeling of superiority! Lol. I believe I’d have to bend you over to spank you!
It almost makes me feel like you think we’re lower class citizens! Some of us are very well educated sir! This profession is about fun and providing something to you that you aren’t getting! We allow you to cum .........................!
Maggiejewel is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:03 AM   #30
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiejewel View Post
You seem to be a little bit conceited, are you that Sexy or endowed to have this feeling of superiority! Lol. I believe I’d have to bend you over to spank you!
It almost makes me feel like you think we’re lower class citizens! Some of us are very well educated sir! This profession is about fun and providing something to you that you aren’t getting! We allow you to cum .........................!
i guess the expectations on a trip like this is different. if cumming was all that was required than no need to travel a simple qs would suffice

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women