Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2018, 10:25 AM   #16
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default The term daddy is incorrect for this discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by college.cutie.heather99 View Post
❣️I'm warning you, I'm very addictive❣️
https://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do...437191#results
I am a daddy and proud of all of my daughters, and granddaughters. I am not a sugar daddy. My daughters were raised to be strong, intelligent and independent women. They are all successful women in their own rights, and they have all married very successful men.

My view of some women is clouded by the observation that too many women are too lazy to stretch themselves to achieve the goals that make life successful. They take the easy subjects in school, if they complete school at all.

One granddaughter caught hell from her mom, dad, grandmother and me when she said she did not need to learn geometry because she would just become a mom when she grew up. When things settled down, all of us took turns helping with the homework. We made sure that she not only took more advanced math but did well in all of her classes.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:36 PM   #17
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamereater View Post
I would rather masturbate than have that many no's thrown in my face..... Sounds like a damn wife.
sounds like a gloeyhole with a cute face
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:45 PM   #18
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetestOne View Post
I am crying for myself and for all of the ladies young and old who work in this business. I am crying and sad for the teribble jokes and evil words you choose to type about us...from behind your keyboards in your lonely home office somewhere. You post these hateful, unecessary things about women just because you can and your anonymity is safe all the whole you are putting these hate filled messages out into the world, into peoples homes and into their minds. These women dont need to read these awful things that you lame pricks think! Your the ones with no life who post on ever thread and YOUR the Hiring US! You need to apologize, YOUR a HOOKER if your fucking a hooker! If you want be like that. You really need to take some time to look inward and figure out where that hate and hurt is coming from. Work on your heart and find some peace and love in yourself. When you love yourself you do not treat others this way and you only seek to lift others with positive encouraging advice. Im disgusted at the comments ive read here...you almost made me feel like no one will ever love me again. Im widowed twice. I started this a year after my second husband died, he was the second man id ever been with. Then one boyfriend and then straight into doing this as my job. I believe theres a possibility that one day i could meet a loving man who will be secure enough to be understanding. I believe that i will always deserve to be loved again, im a wonderful person and im wonderful to everyone i meet. How could that be so wrong?
Your grammar is amazing

College educated hooker are ya?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 03:04 PM   #19
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetestOne View Post
... When you love yourself you do not treat others this way ... you almost made me feel like no one will ever love me again. ...
I think, SweetestOne, that you've hit the center of the matter right here. The "men" who seem to live to make ugly comments like those you cite ... well, those guys aren't very lovable, so it's not surprising that they might not love themselves. And the rest follows.

I note that your "join date" at ECCIE is rather recent. I hope you'll give it a little more time. I think you'll find that there's a relatively small number of handles that are responsible for a large majority of the ugliness and misogyny. You'll learn to apply a mental filter and simply ignore these trolls ... or there's always the ignore list (mine has a couple of names on it). In any case, the very last thing you'd ever want to do is to allow the vile crap these guys write to have any effect on you at all. They ain't worth it.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 03:36 PM   #20
I3ig I3ear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

The OP may want to consider not posting photos to her showcase showing illegal substances that shall not be mentioned here.
I3ig I3ear is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 03:40 PM   #21
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

It’s jus business dear. And if ya gonna do ‘business’ the understand ‘marketing’. Figure out how to state negatives (all those ‘no’s’) in a positive manner.
Wives have ‘no’ lists. And that is why 90% of hobbyists are likely husbands. If ‘No’ turned us on we wouldn’t be looking for sex outside of the marriage.
Just take the ‘no’ and present it in a positive manner and you come across as ‘accomodating’ instead of negating.
If ya don’t want to do ‘business’, we’ll then, find a husband I suppose.
Hope that helps a young lass to become successful.
The sexiest thing any lady can say to any man is ... ‘yes’.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:20 AM   #22
SweetestOne
Lovely Lady Katt

User ID: 415986
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you. I
SweetestOne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women