Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-01-2015, 08:37 PM   #181
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
Yes it's true Gemma that I have spoke with Jaycee on several occasions to receive and provide references to her (how ironic is that?)

Gemma you shouldn't speak on shit you know nothing about. Contrary to what you want to believe you don't know what you are talking about. You have entirely too much time on your fucking hands. All you do is get on here and bash other providers and talk out the side of your neck.

You speak of intelligence? We've spoke on the phone once and nothing intelligent came out of your mouth.

Your attempts at bashing me as a mother, person and provider is not working at all. It only highlights how insecure you are and the issues you struggle with daily in your life.

Me not finishing high school or anything in my private life has nothing to do with me being intelligent or smart for that matter. For the record, no I didn't finish high school but I went back and received my Diploma. Again, what does that have to do with this?

It's amazing to me how much personal information is allowed to be posted here about me that has nothing to do with this subject. It's sad and disgusting just how low a provider will go to try and ruin another provider's reputation. It's also a coincidence how all of these things come out when one provider in particular decides to change her menu and in an attempt to gain more business for herself she post ads on other websites that has my RW info in it and a week later these allegations come out. I have proof of this and I also have proof of how she sent ** to my old incall with lies of saying the gentlemen that I see are D*** D****** coming from my place. Shows how much class you really have.

Gemma you constantly want to speak on my children and me as a mother when AGAIN that has nothing to do with this at all. Instead of speaking on me and mine's you need to focus on getting the two kids that you have back.

For the last time I do not have a pimp, no one runs my fucking account. I do not have a handler and I answer my own phone and messages. Since I have been a providing there has never been a thread or an alert posted saying someone seen me hanging around my Incall or anywhere that I conduct my business with anyone even resembling a Pimp. IF this was the case im sure out of ALL of the reviews and the length of time that I have been around someone would have certainly said something by now.

I screen to my comfort level and what works for me. Any gentleman that does not feel comfortable with my screening method has every right not to meet with me or get screened by me if he chooses to do so. There has never been a time or an instance where any of the information I used to screen and verify a gentleman has ever been shared or compromised in anyway.
Dang, I'm reading this and it's Deja Vue.. I've seen this novel before...in another forum...but where?? Perhaps it was in the mens co-ed lounge maybe... ?
Old 08-01-2015, 09:18 PM   #182
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Only a couple people know what I am speaking of when I say real life problems and none of them pertain to a vengeful pimp. I can reassure you that.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:21 PM   #183
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
Only a couple people know what I am speaking of when I say real life problems and none of them pertain to a vengeful pimp. I can reassure you that.
Please accept a heartfelt mea culpa Sweetie..

I just thought since you had referenced threats early on that he was going all out to protect his cash flow..
Hopefully you are and will continue to be safe from this cockroach...
Old 08-01-2015, 09:40 PM   #184
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Kat--hope your journey down your original life plan is good, safe and joyful for you and those whom you love. Sorry we never met. I hope this thread dies soon. It served to enlighten, but it also caused a lotta hurt and anger. Peace
Old 08-01-2015, 10:07 PM   #185
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboz View Post
. I hope this thread dies soon.

Why? Why is you keep wanting this thread to die...I dont get it.

Secondly Kat and Lariyah are both beautiful ladies and for the love of God I have NO idea why either one of you would have anything to do with this APCY scumbag....It makes no sense to me.
Your telling me that neither have the ability to find a good man..... This guy is obviously a cancer and a manipulator.

Mind boggling!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:08 PM   #186
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboz View Post
. I hope this thread dies soon.

Why? Why is you keep wanting this thread to die...I dont get it.

Secondly Kat and Lariyah are both beautiful ladies and for the love of God I have NO idea why either one of you would have anything to do with this APCY scumbag....It makes no sense to me.
Your telling me that neither have the ability to find a good man..... This guy is obviously a cancer and a manipulator.

Mind boggling!

BTW Kat I'm single and ready to mingle...sorry Lariyah your out!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:14 PM   #187
Guest090920
Account Disabled

As a reminder to everyone, the title of this thread, "A Pimp's Lil Black Book" and Gemma's original post raised the question of whether you know who has your information and whether who does is important to you as well as who might be responding to reference checks, PMs and emails and a problem with a local photographer.

The theme has gotten lost and the thread is off track because the discussions have morphed into claims and counter-claims, charges and refuting statements, opinions about individuals, potential and serious problems, etc., etc., etc.

Y'all know the disdain I feel for closing threads. This one seems to be repeating itself and rehashing the arguments stated earlier in the discussion. So before it gets any uglier and more serious for the people involved, we're done here.

If you see a new element to this discussion that should be raised, you are welcome to start a new thread and encourage comments.

If you wish to take me to the cleaners for closing this thread, you are welcome to start a new thread and let me have it.

Have fun and play safe (hopefully safer now) everyone!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women