Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2023, 01:24 PM   #181
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

What bdd needs is a package that, for an annual cost, allows me to use a booth every time I come in, or maybe even just once a week. For 5 grand or so a year I'd pay for a membership to give me something like that. IMO that's a smarter direction to take a VIP membership, not the bachelor party or group route. Bdd is not that type of club.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:13 PM   #182
KFB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
What bdd needs is a package that, for an annual cost, allows me to use a booth every time I come in, or maybe even just once a week. For 5 grand or so a year I'd pay for a membership to give me something like that. IMO that's a smarter direction to take a VIP membership, not the bachelor party or group route. Bdd is not that type of club.
+1, AFAIK the other Rick's owned clubs have memberships where you can access the vip section, hoping that BDD would follow suit.
KFB is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 04:08 PM   #183
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

If you already have a Rick's VIP Card, it's good at all Rick RCI owned club shttps://www.rcihospitality.com/nightclubs.aspx including Baby Dolls
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 04:31 PM   #184
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
If you already have a Rick's VIP Card, it's good at all Rick RCI owned club shttps://www.rcihospitality.com/nightclubs.aspx including Baby Dolls
Unless you have one of the new NFT memberships, NO, one clubs VIP card is not good at others. Though some managers may honor them at least for the door, don't expect full access to all VIP amainities at all clubs. They have not had company wide VIP memberships in many years.

The new program
https://www.tip-n-strip.io/nft/tip-n...023-03-02-7f4a

Good luck wining the top packages. Got to get to level 3 to use the VIP seating in any of the clubs. I am bettng the odds are NOT in your favor. I have found nothing about how many tier 3, 4, and 5 tokens will be minted. Out of 10,000 tokens, am betting under 1000 tier 3 and up
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 05:00 PM   #185
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
5 grand? Bucks lifetime VIP company wide is $1500. The Mens club lifetime is $2000. The Lodge, last time I checked, was $2500 for 3 years.

Who would pay $5,000 a year for BDD? Unless you mean the $650 rooms upstairs. If one used them enough for this to be a bargan, they have way too much spare change on their hands.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women