Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2019, 10:06 PM   #631
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
All of Iran's "weapons grade uranium" was diluted down. Are you calling your guy Albright a liar?

Odumbo and Kerry would be the liars that never established a genuine baseline of Iranian assets and capabilities with a complete and thorough inspection.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:44 PM   #632
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
arya .. sure of that? do you mean to say that Iran can't do what we all know North Korea has done? Iran is by far a more prosperous nation with vast oil resources.

where's the Uranium? you admitted you don't know. can you prove Iran does not still have it?

your faith in Obama's deal and the so-called ironclad surveillance is child-like in it's nativity, like an adult who still believes in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.
It was diluted down into a bomb.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:14 AM   #633
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Look, my peeps. I respect all of your opinions, some more than others of course.

But I just want this election OVER. An incumbent usually wins, well except for Carter and Bush 41, and a few others.

But hopefully Trump will be impeached and we can get over our national embarrassed and his stupid tweets.

But whatever. It's just 4 more years, and then:

[S IZE="6"]HILLARY 2024!!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:06 AM   #634
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Look, my peeps. I respect all of your opinions, some more than others of course.

But I just want this election OVER. An incumbent usually wins, well except for Carter and Bush 41, and a few others.

But hopefully Trump will be impeached and we can get over our national embarrassed and his stupid tweets.

She won’t live that long!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:46 AM   #635
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Loosseerr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:41 PM   #636
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

GK, Hillary had her chance in 2016. She did not campaign in Mich,Penn or Wisconsin and came up 40 electorial college votes short of the required 270. I kind of agree with Bambino, Hillary has as much chance of being president in 2024 as Iran does of getting a nuclear bomb by 2024. Which means she has no chance, nada, ZERO.

You were a nurse right? If so you probably had some experience starting an IV, maybe you explain to the Trump worshipers what the word dilute means.

Good luck with your new relationship. Once in while I make it over to the Coed forum.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:03 PM   #637
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:

try to stay on topic sweetpea ... you aren't the only one who knows what this is for ..

it's about Iran and the nuke deal Obama shit on America with. not some worn out hag.

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:35 AM   #638
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's about Iran and the nuke deal Obama ....
Our strongest allies like GB and France signed off it as well as Trumps bromance buddy Putin.
Old 06-25-2019, 04:26 AM   #639
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Our strongest allies like GB and France signed off it as well as Trumps bromance buddy Putin.
Sooo, you seem to be the if all your friends hurled themselves from a bridge kind of guy.

GB and France have lots of policies I wouldn't want the US signing on to.

And Putin made out in the deal as they were included in the deal as the recipients of any uranium draw down that was to take place.

Hmmm. Obama allowing Putin more control of and access to the worlds uranium. Sounds hauntingly familiar.

As it is, the US was on the farthest losing side of the agreement with little to no actual oversight or controls and in return Iran and Putin made out like bandits.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 12:23 AM   #640
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
As it is, the US was on the farthest losing side of the agreement with little to no actual oversight or controls
Not true. There is plenty of technology available. Cheating by Iran will be detected. It is impossible to make a nuclear bomb without "weapons grade uranium". Iran does not have any. That was confirmed by IBH's number one source, Albright. See the link posted by Waco Kid in post #606.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-sp...p-iran-in-line
Old 06-28-2019, 05:43 AM   #641
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Not true. There is plenty of technology available. Cheating by Iran will be detected. It is impossible to make a nuclear bomb without "weapons grade uranium". Iran does not have any. That was confirmed by IBH's number one source, Albright. See the link posted by Waco Kid in post #606.

That would be a lie. Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, claimed that Iran got away with all kind of violations due to inadequate supervision.

Quote:
Iran’s nuclear chief: We bought spares for nuke equipment we agreed to destroy

Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, has detailed how Iran quietly purchased replacement parts for its Arak nuclear reactor while it was conducting negotiations for an international agreement under which it knew it would be required to destroy the original components....

“When our team was in the midst of negotiations, we knew that [the Westerners] would ultimately renege on their promises,” Salehi said. “The leader [Khamenei] warned us that they were violators of agreements. We had to act wisely. Not only did we avoid destroying the bridges that we had built; but, we also built new bridges that would enable us to go back faster if needed.” ....

“When they told us to pour cement into the tubes… we said: ‘Fine. We will pour.’ But we did not tell them that we had other tubes. Otherwise, they would have told us to pour cement into those tubes as well. Now we have the same tubes.” ....

Salehi also clarified that a photo apparently showing the Arak reactor pit filled with cement was fake, a photoshopped image produced by Iranian hardliners who opposed the nuclear deal...

(The Times Of Israel)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 07:18 AM   #642
eccielover
Valued Poster

Am I hearing rumors this morning that it is being confirmed Iran is not holding to the agreement regarding enriched uranium and probably haven't been.

Say it isn't so. I don't think any of us saw that coming(HUGE EYEROLL HERE).

Comments?
Old 07-03-2019, 12:26 PM   #643
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Am I hearing rumors this morning that it is being confirmed Iran is not holding to the agreement regarding enriched uranium and probably haven't been.

Say it isn't so. I don't think any of us saw that coming(HUGE EYEROLL HERE).

Comments?
So glad Trump pulled out of that bullshit agreement.

Old 07-15-2019, 10:41 PM   #644
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

How do YOU KNOW they don't?
Science. You need weapons grade uranium (enriched past 20% U-235 concentration) to make a bomb. Iran does not have any. See post 606 bullet #5. Albright who is IBH's number one source confirmed that. You should stick to accounting newbie. When it comes to science you don't have a clue.
Old 07-15-2019, 10:47 PM   #645
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:

keep referring to a report from 2014. you look so credible doing that. the point of my post .. and that report from 2014 .. is Iran was dragging its feet on your precious compliance from the beginning. they were dragging their feet before Trump ever was elected. they are still cheating and Trump pulling out isn't the driving reason.

by pulling out, Trump can squeeze Iran's balls instead of kiss them like President Muslin lover did.
The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women