Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #76
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Because the TV told them to hate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:25 AM   #77
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:46 PM   #78
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 06-22-2019, 08:02 PM   #79
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Actually, I have not owned a television since 2014. I don't like any of the shows you mentioned anyway. I prefer to get my news from Reuters and Associated Press and NPR.

I am 55 yrs. old, and I knew about Donald Trump back when he was married to his first wife. I read news stories about him then, and I asked people who lived in New York City area about him.

I brought this thread up to my GOP right wing republican friend who I have known for several years, during dinner. ( he is on eccie so he knows). I told him that Trump frightens me the way he speaks. I have had some major anxiety since the government shutdown and all the fiasco happenings since. The Iran remarks really upset me. I am a veteran, and I see gulf war vets all the time at my local clinic who are really suffering.

Anyway, my friend said that he understood my apprehension toward Trump's gruff manner and speech. He agreed that it is mobster like at times. My own dad was a Barry Goldwater supporter, and a dedicated GOP Republican who was horrified when Bill Clinton was elected. I was scared of my dad's extreme hatred of democrats, I thought it was pointless and stupid. I hear and read people complaining about anyone who is not GOP republican, and it really bothers me. I am not the enemy, despite the fact that I do not hold your political views.

We all make assumptions about people within seconds of observing them. It is human nature. I have never "liked" Trump, and I never will. I understand you do not agree with me. I am not going to protest him or condemn him. He is president, and I gotta live with that. I just have great anxiety listening to his policies and decisions. He does not impress me the way he impresses you. I did not vote for Hillary, I voted for the female independent choice that ran. I consider myself a Libertarian, and I hate extreme liberalism as much as I hate extreme right wing. I am somewhat in the middle, but I am not hard core into politics. I like Pete Buttigieg.

you seem to have a great deal of anxiety about a lot of things. who did your Republican "client" .. er friend vote for? Trump?

arya .. anxious about the fact that he almost certainly did?

here's a news flash .. very few people who voted for Trump are extreme right wing. as i've posted here before .. the term "Alt-Right" didn't even exist until a few years ago. a complete media fiction meant .. to give you anxiety .. and it's working.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:07 PM   #80
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
you seem to have a great deal of anxiety about a lot of things. who did your Republican "client" .. er friend vote for? Trump?

arya .. anxious about the fact that he almost certainly did?

here's a news flash .. very few people who voted for Trump are extreme right wing. as i've posted here before .. the term "Alt-Right" didn't even exist until a few years ago. a complete media fiction meant .. to give you anxiety .. and it's working.

AAAND with that...^^^ poster going on my ignore list. Bye.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:21 PM   #81
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
here's a news flash .. very few people who voted for Trump are extreme right wing. as i've posted here before .. the term "Alt-Right" didn't even exist until a few years ago.
true, which makes it very odd that the extreme right fawns all over Trump.. it's like they realize they are never going to get a President close to the narrow views they hold, so they rally hard to support somebody with SOME of them.

some people get nervous about Trump, because he constantly changes his mind.. he is the most unfocused politician I ever recall.. earlier this week MILLIONS of immigrants were going to be deported next week.. oh, never mind, just 2,000 or so.. oops, never mind, forget the whole thing. and pulling back from military strikes at Iran at the last minute.. the guy doesn't really have a clue, let's be honest.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:00 PM   #82
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
AAAND with that...^^^ poster going on my ignore list. Bye.

well at least you didn't claim i'm "lonely and bored" again. that's a tired old deflection.

and intellectually devoid of substance. Bye sweetpea!

BAHHAHAHAAAAAA
Old 06-22-2019, 09:11 PM   #83
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Bye sweetpea!
BAHHAHAHAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5u4JyUTLC4
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:52 AM   #84
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Another joke post.

If you paid attension you would have seen why trump is so disliked.
Now you pretend to ask a serious question.
When answered (Elizabeth gave you a detailed answer which you trivialized
and rejected) proving you're nothing more than a self serving troll.

I can't stand the cocksucking con man because he lies. He lies about most subjects whether his apologists on this site admit it or not.
Simple, right?
It doesn't require your approval or you believing it.

Trump is a proven liar. The vast number of posters can't admit that fact.
How can they possibly think they are fit to pass judgement on anyone's opinion?

Who really cares what bullshit they shovel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Question to the board Liberals/Progressives: Why do you hate President Trump? I know, you don't hate him, you just dislike him with the intensity of 10,000 suns. This isn't a trick question.

Try to be specific. If you wanna say because "he's a facist" then give a acts or behaviors of facism to support the claim.

Be honest with yourself. Thanks in advance for your considered responses.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:25 PM   #85
oeb11
Valued Poster

MM - does not like Trump because he "Lies"
What is your opinion of the Clintons, Pray Tell????
Are they Your paragons of political Veracity????
Inquiring minds would like to be informed.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:46 PM   #86
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Another joke post.

If you paid attension you would have seen why trump is so disliked.
Now you pretend to ask a serious question.
When answered (Elizabeth gave you a detailed answer which you trivialized
and rejected) proving you're nothing more than a self serving troll.

I can't stand the cocksucking con man because he lies. He lies about most subjects whether his apologists on this site admit it or not.
Simple, right?
It doesn't require your approval or you believing it.

Trump is a proven liar. The vast number of posters can't admit that fact.
How can they possibly think they are fit to pass judgement on anyone's opinion?

Who really cares what bullshit they shovel?

as usual the joke is on you. and as usual you don't get it. gnadfly knew the only responses would be vague media talking points. it all boils down to...

"I HATE TRUMP BECAUSE I HATE TRUMP FOR THE SAKE OF HATING TRUMP"

BAHAHAHAAA

the responses from the ladies were the most telling. still waiting for EW to explain why politics is part of a session?? her claim of being bullied by Trump supporters lacks credibility without any elaboration .. like why it was even being discussed during a session?? his language? Obama clams he cusses like a sailor.

the other ladies fared far worse. Bella gets challenged and goes postal with the "lonely and bored" deflection which i find amusing. then the ultimate cut and run of "i'm ignoring you!".

the redheaded kat rants about someone who isn't even running and then tries to impress/shame us by claiming she hooked a Daddy Warbucks whale because we always believe everything that is posted here, right???

so this thread went exactly as expected.

here's the results ..

and they call Trump supporters the hateful ones .... right!!!
Old 06-25-2019, 03:40 PM   #87
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
as usual the joke is on you. and as usual you don't get it. gnadfly knew the only responses would be vague media talking points. it all boils down to...

BAHAHAHAAA

the responses from the ladies were the most telling. still waiting for EW to explain why politics is part of a session?? her claim of being bullied by Trump supporters lacks credibility without any elaboration .. like why it was even being discussed during a session?? his language? Obama clams he cusses like a sailor.

the other ladies fared far worse. Bella gets challenged and goes postal with the "lonely and bored" deflection which i find amusing. then the ultimate cut and run of "i'm ignoring you!".

the redheaded kat rants about someone who isn't even running and then tries to impress/shame us by claiming she hooked a Daddy Warbucks whale because we always believe everything that is posted here, right???

so this thread went exactly as expected.

here's the results ..

and they call Trump supporters the hateful ones .... right!!!
best part is he is dumb enough to take the bait
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 06:14 AM   #88
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The OP asked why I didn't like trump.
I said because he lies. Which he does, frequently.

No one that I know of lies on the scale he does, with the frequency he does, or repeats lies that are proven lies.

You haven't noticed how often he lies? How many false statements will you admit he has made? 100? 1000? 2000? Just make a ballpark guess.
And him lying isn't the only reason. It's just at the top of my list.

The Clintons have nothing to do with my dislike of trump. They're off topic. You're just trying to deflect the OP. You want to talk about the Clintons then start a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 07:38 AM   #89
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Here is an article, based again on polls, that very accurately sums up my dislike of Trump's character.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...ts-11561503463

Here are just a few excerpts from the article.

Today’s political landscape presents an incongruous scene: Despite a strong economy—usually a good predictor of presidential popularity—President Trump’s approval rating remains stuck in the low to mid-40s.

I have a simpler hypothesis: Because Mr. Trump is such an unusual president, his personal conduct and character are having a much greater influence on the public’s judgment of him than has been the case for any other president in my lifetime, and perhaps ever.

The American people have specific complaints about Mr. Trump’s behavior, and about the character traits underlying it. Multiple surveys over the past year have found that most Americans regard the president as dishonest. Only 4 in 10 think he cares about people like them. A Gallup poll released last June showed only 35% of Americans saw the president as a person they admire, while only 31% viewed him as working across party lines to get things done. A Pew survey last October found that only 24% thought the president was “even-tempered”; 70% said he wasn’t.

Against this backdrop, it isn’t surprising that 55% of Americans believe President Trump has changed the tone and nature of political debate for the worse, compared with 24% who say he’s changed it for the better. An astonishing 69% of whites with college degrees share this negative judgment. But even among whites with less than a college education, only 36% think Mr. Trump has had a positive impact on political discourse, while 42% disagree.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:04 AM   #90
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
When I saw your response, yesterday, thought to myself ... here we go again. Instead of answering a question, there is another deflection.

We aren't discussing the Clintons. The question was about Trump. Trump, only.

Roger Stone made a fortune teaching such antics to his minions and others who would listen, including Trump. Should watch that documentary (Get Me Roger Stone) if you haven't already.

Quote:
a...still waiting for EW to explain why politics is part of a session?? her claim of being bullied by Trump supporters lacks credibility without any elaboration .. like why it was even being discussed during a session?? ...
Statements like this, asking me why a topic is being discussed in the privacy of the bedroom, makes me think that you must not see a lot of ladies or the ones that you do, offer a different sort of experience.

Nearly everyone that I visit with, and most are repeat visits, tend to be very friendly. And I just go where the conversations lead, especially "afterwards."

Why are politics discussed in bed? For the same reason that one now cannot pick up a Vogue magazine and not have discussions of politics being at the forefront.

Small talk is just that. What other details are you asking about? An example of the actual wording used?

By the way, my "credibility" needs no questioning. I’ve proven myself to be exceptionally credible over the years.

Thank goodness there is Danielle, who seems to not care for me much, moderating this section. Wouldn't be surprised if she followed suit with most of the Trump supporters here.

Why don't you ask HER if she discusses politics in bed? Or ask the collective us what other topics are discussed. (See what I did there? Ha!) Most topics are discussed at one point or another: family, friends, pets, fantasies, experiences, etc.

Maybe you should try some small talk the next time you get naked with someone.

Best,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women