Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2019, 08:41 PM   #16
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 494120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I hope you both made it out okay, I think I would have been honest to the point of just saying, "You don't know." And maybe that ya'll had just met for the first time that day? What happened to the driver of the car?
ClaireBarsett is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 07:18 AM   #17
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett View Post
Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I hope you both made it out okay, I think I would have been honest to the point of just saying, "You don't know." And maybe that ya'll had just met for the first time that day? What happened to the driver of the car?
We both were put in different ambulances and I had no idea how injured she was or what she was telling the police and EMT the thoughts going through my head in the ambulance wondering how I could possible notify anyone in her immediate family if needed and stuff along those lines.

The lady driving the car jumped out and yells [ I saw them but I just turned into them it's my fault I dont know why I did I just did ,its all my fault]

The car driver lady was un injured she got 2 tickets and she had insurance
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #18
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Normal Guy,

Wow, at least the woman who hit ya'll stayed around and took the proper blame. A couple of years back, I was pregnant with my first son, riding a bike up to the local corner store from my apartments here in Jacksonville Florida, when this asshole runs a stop sign, runs me and the bike straight over, AND THEN THIS PRICK JUST GUNS IT AWAY. The bike was totaled, but my baby and I were okay.

I'm glad you and your lady friend were okay, I love taking rides on the back of a motorcycle, but if I'm honest, that is one of my biggest fears, getting hit and then being left in a ditch somewhere.
Old 06-23-2019, 01:51 PM   #19
normalguy21
Valued Poster

The accident happened on one of the busiest roads on the busiest day a thursday at the busiest time 445 PM
All 4 lanes of traffic were blocked and there were multiple x 100 witnesses it happened directly in front of a strip mall with a super market in it.

Point being no one could of been left in the ditch ,more people got involved and there lives were changed because they were unable to get where they were going for 2 hours while the road was blocked.

But on a happier note .........
Old 06-23-2019, 02:20 PM   #20
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll drink to that! Cheers*
Old 06-23-2019, 07:43 PM   #21
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

This is not about the emergency plan topic but I am a heart attack survivor having the close call around 18 months back. I NEVER up front reveal that to a lady I am going to session with because I am afraid it would be enough to scare her into thinking that I am high risk in terms of an arousing encounter. Strangely, my overall health is much, much better now than before the three stents were implanted in the coronary artery and one of its branches. I was told after the procedure that I had 99% blockage in that blood vessel. Like everyone I will die someday but it won’t be from the joy of sex with a willing companion!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 08:58 PM   #22
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
This is not about the emergency plan topic but I am a heart attack survivor having the close call around 18 months back. I NEVER up front reveal that to a lady I am going to session with because I am afraid it would be enough to scare her into thinking that I am high risk in terms of an arousing encounter. Strangely, my overall health is much, much better now than before the three stents were implanted in the coronary artery and one of its branches. I was told after the procedure that I had 99% blockage in that blood vessel. Like everyone I will die someday but it won’t be from the joy of sex with a willing companion!

Glad to hear you feel better .

Party on ...
Old 06-24-2019, 01:56 AM   #23
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
Glad to hear you feel better .

Party on ...
Thanks!
Old 06-24-2019, 04:58 AM   #24
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Nothing like dredging up a five year old thread to drum up attention
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:40 AM   #25
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mr. Lester,

I'm sorry if bringing this old post bothers you, to be honest, I was bored. But more so, I didn't want to start a new topic that has been remade a million times already. Plus, I honestly thought that this topic was pretty interesting.

What do you want done if you died during an appointment?
What would you do if the provider died on you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1rfZRTTnM4
Old 06-24-2019, 10:16 AM   #26
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
If it bothers you so much, why throw in your 2 cents worth? Some great opinions were in this updated topic that were not available to those who are members of Eccie today but may not have been when the topic first got started back whenever!
Old 06-24-2019, 03:58 PM   #27
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mr. Sole

If you don't get offended easily, I hope you don't mind me making a joke to say, "I'll be the 18 year old girl and let you be Richard Pryor's dad! xD I'll let you cum, go, and then try to restart your heart! But in all seriousness, I'm glad you are doing better than ever and that you haven't had any problems with your heart!

To the topic at hand, I'm an organ donor, so grab my wallet, call the ambulances, if they can't save me, hopefully I can do some good after I die and save a few more people!
Old 06-24-2019, 10:13 PM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
Let's see...

This board has been on life support for an extended while.

A new member revives a thread that is appropriate, thought provoking, and interesting.

So your obvious reaction is to complain. Wow.

If you think her intent was publicity, then you should probably have not replied--your reply just fell into her trap, no?

But to be honest, I for one applaud her--these few old but still appropriate threads are the best thing that has happened to this forum in months.

Unlike your post.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:39 PM   #29
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old-T,

Thank you for the kind words, if I'm honest, that is the only reason I went digging in the first place, which I actually got the idea from Retired Submariner, I just wanted to see some new conversations but without having to drown out the newer ones with the same repeated questions. I have an idea for a rant thread, but it didn't do well in another area of this website and I don't want others thinking, "Oh, look at this person starting drama.", It would be a friendly topic opened to all. Everyone has little problems in their day to day, I thought it could be fun to see how, "Human", we all actually are!
Old 06-25-2019, 04:19 PM   #30
FootWorshipLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Fully agree. I visit Jax every month or so, and the hobby is just about dead here. Anything to get some life into this part of Eccie is a good thing, tbh.
FootWorshipLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women