Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
{vb:debugvardump notices}
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2019, 07:41 PM   #1
Goose7093
Gaining Momentum

Default Giving more for extended time

This is something I’ve wanted to just get opinions on for a while. Forgive me if this has been asked before - I am fairly new to the board.

I only have so much discretionary funds for the hobby. I am very aware of my time; my ATF even jokes about it. “You pay more attention to it than I do!” she often quips.

She always gives me more time than I have asked for, and often times, I can’t pay her for all the time she gives me. I’ve mentioned it numerous times, but she never has made a deal about it at all.

“You give me way more than money,” she will reply.

Guys/ladies, what do you do? Do you usually bring more with you? Ladies, do you feel “owed” when this happens?

If I’m being honest, I could never repay her for all the time she has given me, and that bothers me on some levels.
Goose7093 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:15 PM   #2
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

It probably means she likes spending time with you. And she's happy with the compensation she's getting even though it's less than her advertised rate. From what you told her she knows you don't intend to take advantage of her. So there's no need to obsess, enjoy the time you spend with her.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:03 AM   #3
nigsub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Shut up and enjoy what you have. ��������
nigsub is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 07:07 AM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigsub View Post
Shut up and enjoy what you have. ��������
yup
but but bot a report in right area would be good. Ohio I would think
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:52 AM   #5
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 494120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like this topic. This thread will eventuality disappear into the dark gaping hole that is the forum BUT in the present moment I'm going to give my personal opinion to you, Mr. Goose.

First of all, thank you. Thank you, Mr. Goose for being so considerate about the concern you have for your lovely lady's time. Noted, that you not be concerned about the amount of time spent with her from her own vocal opinion of enjoying having you around her. But none the less, thank you again, for being considerate.

What you have there is a fine woman who enjoys your company. Or maybe she doesn't have a lot of clients, NEVERTHELESS, enjoy your time with her, dear. If she isn't making a stink about your lingering around, then you Sir Goose have the chance of getting to know her. Ask her questions! Ask her what her favorite colors are, what her favorite memory growing up was, ask her if she has any strange talents, etc. If you haven't already.

The best thing you can do while with her is, "Relax". Be comfortable. But I can see the gentleman side of you is still connect to the "Not wanting to owe someone something". In reality, that's a wonderful personality trait. I, myself, have that very same persona. When I am out with my ATF, he takes me places where we can enjoy each others company, places we can eat, and then again to another place where we can be social with other people, in all one day. He has treated me amazingly sweet since we started talking and I think to myself every time I see him, "Is there more I could be doing for him?". And then I do.

I am open with him, I am honest, when we kiss, I kiss him deeper. I kiss him like he is the only person I want kissing me. I desire him, and I try to show him that every chance I get. Then when it gets dark I like to take his penis out and play with him until he is gasping for me to stop. As my own lovely way of saying, "Thank you". I completely understand your concern. I think the BEST way you can repay her, as it were, is with your genuine affection. If she really likes you, then she will soak up your attention and give it right back to you.

Good luck to you both, I hope ya'll continue to have a wonderful time together!
ClaireBarsett is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:59 PM   #6
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I book with providers that expect a donation that I can manage. I may squril away funds to allow for an extended session, say 90 min-2 Hr. I bring enough for a tip at the end, maybe 10%-15%. I often bring a small gift to present before starting, usually a coffee card or similar.

So going in, I know that there will be no re3sentment on her part from me trying to negotiate the donation down while trying to stretch out the session. If the session does go a little long, say 15-20 min, I have that covered too with the tip. If I can't manage all that, I search a bit more for a provider I can afford right then, or wait till I do have what it takes for the provider I want.

None of this should be that hard.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 04:01 PM   #7
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I have found myself it a situation similar. She's young, sweet, smoking hot and for whatever reason she likes me. She's retired/UTR and I know she doesn't really see people anymore, has a real job you loves. The last time I booked an hour, had business interferrences that made me a couple hours late and she was completely understanding. We ended up spending about 4 hours together, had great passionate sex, and talked about all types of things. She never mentions the funds and that only makes it more natural to me. I've asked her about a trip she would like to take, and at some point will fund that and if she want's me as a companion I'll do my best. If she wants to take someone else, I won't be upset. She's a gem and I am a lucky guy to have found her.
69in2it69 is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 04:59 PM   #8
Goose7093
Gaining Momentum

Default I do relax...

Claire,

My ATF and I get along very well when we are together, and even when we aren’t. There’s not many topics we haven’t covered; we know each other pretty well. So when we do get together, it really is like two friends meeting again, talking and laughing. It’s not always BCD; often times we go for a stroll, go out to eat, hang around in the park - heck, we’ve even gone shopping.

I am relaxed when I am with her. In this case, I think she doesn’t think of us as provider/client in most cases, and she feels payment takes away from that.

I can accept that - but there is a part of me that doesn’t want to take advantage.

That’s mostly what I mean.
Goose7093 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 05:19 PM   #9
JocelynJohnsin
Third Base Coach

User ID: 328806
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You could always get her a small gift or something from her wish list just to show your appreciation for your relationship with her if you really wanted to. I would not probably overthink it though if she has told you it is fine and she does not mind the uncompensated extra time spent with you- there are quite a few of us out there who certainly don’t mind spoiling our regulars a bit and showing OUR appreciation for your continuous support. If it bothered her she probably would not keep booking you or she would say something about it at some point. Just enjoy your time together but obviously without taking gross advantage of her generosity.
JocelynJohnsin is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 07:08 PM   #10
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Nice gets nice. My experience has been if you are nice to the lady and she enjoys your company the experience is better for both. Many providers find it hard to have friends that know what they do for a living. Many keep their work life hidden from friends and family. When they find someone they can be their self with and share friendship and business with they enjoy it. Years ago I met a provider in Louisville KY and we became friends. I would book her for an hour and only expect her to stay an hour. As time when on she would stay longer and longer. I remember one night pushing her out the door after eight hours as I had to get a little sleep to be able to function at work the next day. She would call other guys and cancel their appointments and stay with me. We enjoyed each others company and would talk about everything under the sun. I know I treated her much better than the loser husband waiting on her at home. We could have had something real, but I knew she was married and I have never wanted to be a home breaker. I slowed things down and eased away as to not hurt her. You are filling a need she has and you are both enjoying each others company so enjoy it. Just be careful and know pay attention to where the relationship may be going at all times. I have been lucky to have called several providers friends. As long as it is not one of the crazy ones, it can work out fine for both.
RickForFun is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women