Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2018, 01:05 PM   #16
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The left is completely against abstinence only, yes. Most of the right doesn't want the comprehensive sex ed that is taught in some states, no?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:39 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
The left is completely against abstinence only, yes. Most of the right doesn't want the comprehensive sex ed that is taught in some states, no?
I don't know what "most" of anyone wants ... vanilla or chocolate, and wouldn't pretend to "know" as far as personal, moral issues are concerned.

It has been my general observation that conservative principles are generally based on less government and keeping government out of our personal lives. Whereas liberals want more government and want government intruding into our homes and telling us how to live our lives (a "benefit" to the Liberals who keep welfare in place, because it gives them THE RIGHT to enter peoples' lives and homes with impunity!).

As a consequence, I can envision conservatives not wanting school teachers to instruct their students on personal matters, e.g. sex. It occurs to me that if parents want the school to reach sex issues then a specific curriculum can be presented to the parents with an authorization with the understanding that the teacher stays on the presented curriculum and that's it! But what they usually don't teach in sex education is "decision making"! That needs to be from home. IMO.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:09 PM   #18
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, they don't, unless it is a "drill" of what to do while the armed, special operation guards at the school "neutralize" the threat to the student body before they enter the premises, which if adequately trained will "dispatch" the intruder even before the students realize there was an incident and need to participate in any drill.
That worked so well this last time.
Now go blame a liberal.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:24 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
That worked so well this last time.
Really? I guess I didn't see that news report. The one about ...

Quote:
"the armed, special operation guards at the school" ...

to "neutralize" the threat to the student body before" the shooters "enter the premises," .........
In fact it appeared to me that the entire Liberal/Conservative Media outlets missed it also.

(Parrots never were good at reporting facts! Just regurgitate what they think they hear!)

Go clean the shit out of your gage.

BTW: All the Liberals are hunkered down under their desks!
Old 02-19-2018, 02:39 PM   #20
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No Gay Rey, you and LL can not demonstrate butt fucking each other to kids. Nice try though...
Once again, HOVEL BUILDER, YOUR piss poor reading comprehension shows itself ! Couldn't comprehend my words : YOU LYING LIBERALS ! And any butt fucking to be done would be done by YOU, assup and the rest of the reach around crew. Especially since YOU are a known " bottom man ' with a penchant for liking to be " spitroasted " by the " GENTE " ! But, nice try at deflection, once again !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:01 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Once again, HOVEL BUILDER, ....
... he's why most parents don't want strangers teaching their family members about personal activities.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:18 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
... he's why most parents don't want strangers teaching their family members about personal activities.
He's definitely qualified to show what it means to be a " bottom man " in any LYING LIBERAL mandated gay sex class !
Old 02-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're why parents teach "Stranger Danger" to their kids!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He's definitely qualified to show what it means to be a " bottom man " in any LYING LIBERAL mandated gay sex class !
You're not the gayest poster in this forum Gay Rey (LexusLover got that title) but you damn sure are the dumbest!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:48 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

WTF is going to try to suck everybody's dick in this forum until he finds every last gaymo.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 05:09 PM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You're not the gayest poster in this forum Gay Rey (LexusLover got that title) but you damn sure are the dumbest!
YOU are just upset that I " outed " YOU as the premier choice of demonstrating what a " bottom man " is ! Be proud of those " mad SKEELS " , as the GENTE calls YOUR abilities !
Old 02-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
YOU are just upset that I " outed " YOU as the premier choice of demonstrating what a " bottom man " is ! Be proud of those " mad SKEELS " , as the GENTE calls YOUR abilities !
I bet Rock Hudson taught you sex ed Gay Rey!

And Terri Schiavo musta donated you her brain...

God Damn you are one stupid mofo. No brain in your noggin and a dick in your ass.. .and you ain't smart enough to know the difference
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:56 PM   #28
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So immature, most.of you conservatives and liberals, just childish. This is not.political at all, it is just name calling and middle school type behavior.

I see nothing wrong with Sex Ed in school. Fact is sex is a part of our lives thus we should educate about it. We have health classes, physical Ed, home Ed, workshops, metal works, home finance, and more. We already teach our kids at school about home life and personal choices such as drugs, healthy foods, proper hygiene, why not sex ed as well? The class teaches safe sex, how pregnancy is detected, sexual diseases, sexual harrassment issues, and biology of sex. No sexual positions or stupid crap like that, just teaches how sex effects our lives every day by producing babies, disease, safety precautions, good stuff. I also believe sex should be talked about more publically, keeping sex quiet makes it more of a son or more of a bad thing. Sex is good and it is a great thing when two people in love share it with and for one another.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:58 PM   #29
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If a couple wants to teach their children about sex, home schooling is good for them. As each set of parents can choose to teach Math, English and sex too. Yep, freedom to decide, I like that.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:43 PM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

sex ed should be taught when kids are at 15 yrs old but you hear stories where kids have sex early as 10 -14 yrs old. what then?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women