Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2018, 08:40 AM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Best Sunday morning interview:

FACE THE NATION: 18 February 2018.

CBS' Nancy Cordes with Team hildebeest Campaign Chairman, John Podesta about Mueller's Friday indictments.

Quote:
JOHN PODESTA: Well, look, this was one part of a, of a complex, active interference in the measures... They were pushing votes, just to give one example, to Jill Stein. Her vote in Michigan, in Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin was greater than the gap between Donald Trump and hildebeest in those states. So you can't prove that it did affect the outcome, but it certainly seems likely that it had some impact.

NANCY CORDES: But it does beg the question, how is it that these Russian operatives knew to focus on purple states like Michigan and Wisconsin, and your campaign didn't?

JOHN PODESTA: Well, of course, [sputter, sputter] we spent a lot of time, energy, and effort [sputter, sputter] in all those states.

NANCY CORDES: hildebeest, herself, did not spend much time in those states.

JOHN PODESTA: We, you know, we had [sputter, sputter] -- Tim Kaine was there, [sputter, sputter] Odumbo was in -- and she spent enormous time in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

(Face the Nation)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #2
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I seriously think that any influence by the Russians would have focused on the Republican primary.

I think everyone's opinion of Clinton and Trump were solidified well before the general election. Furthermore, I don't think any meddling would have affected anyone's opinion abut those two .

For example,

IBH, even before 2015, was there a snowballs chance of you voting on a democrat?

If Trump were not to run, would you mind saying which republican you were leaning towards?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:53 AM   #3
themystic
Valued Poster

Wow! That story is bigger than 13 indicted Russians for interference in a US Election, The Indictments of The National Security Advisor to the President, the indictment of Trumps Campain Manager Paul Manafort, the indictment of Foreign policy advisors George Popadopalous, and Carter Page, Donald Jr lying to the feds about meeting with the Russians, The attorney General of the US rcusing himself from the Russian probe, ( due to conflict of interest and fear of pergury)
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I seriously think that any influence by the Russians would have focused on the Republican primary.

I think everyone's opinion of Clinton and Trump were solidified well before the general election. Furthermore, I don't think any meddling would have affected anyone's opinion abut those two . However, there might be something to Podesta's claim that the Russians encouraged dim-retards to vote for Stein rather than hildebeest; thus, allowing Trump to garner the margin of victory he needed to take Michigan and Wisconsin's Electoral Votes.

For example,

IBH, even before 2015, was there a snowballs chance of you voting on a democrat? Wrong! I could have voted for Webb, but never for hildebeest.

If Trump were not to run, would you mind saying which republican you were leaning towards?Rubio.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:59 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1. He bailed when he knew it was rigged.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:03 AM   #6
grean
Valued Poster

I liked Webb too. I think democrats think he is the democtratic equivalent of a Rhino.

Did you need any convincing to give trump your vote over Rubio? What made up your mind?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:08 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I liked Webb too. I think democrats think he is the democtratic equivalent of a Rhino.

Did you need any convincing to give trump your vote over Rubio? What made up your mind?
Rubio had no chance. Cruz would have won if not for Trump. Kasich was dreaming.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:47 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Never hildebeest! Pure and simple.

As long as hildebeest was the alternative on the ballot, there was no way in hell I could vote for anyone other than the person who stood the best chance of keeping her out of the White House.

I was against a Bush dynasty and didn't like Jindal, but the two Republicans I genuinely detested were Kasich and Graham. Graham's voting record on veteran's issues is despicable, and Kasich is a political slime-ball of the first magnitude, e.g., Kasich took down his pro-Second Amendment web page last week.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:49 AM   #9
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:

As long as hildebeest was the alternative on the ballot, there was no way in hell I could vote for anyone other than the person who stood the best chance of keeping her out of the White House.

I was against a Bush dynasty and didn't like Jindal, but the two Republicans I genuinely detested were Kasich and Graham. Graham's voting record on veteran's issues is despicable, and Kasich is a political slime-ball of the first magnitude, e.g., Kasich took down his pro-Second Amendment web page last week.

But what turned you off Rubio and on to Trump?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:50 AM   #10
grean
Valued Poster

Or did you not support trump until after he was the only republican candidate?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:57 AM   #11
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

Can't argue with that
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #12
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

As we all know, the word rhino is the accepted abbreviation / slang for a (noun) rhinoceros...an African mammal.

A (acronym) RINO is a Republican In Name Only.

So...is Webb an African mammal, as suggested....or do you happen to use the same model (dick-tation device) as StandInShit does? Well, I'm gonna have to rule out the latter since you also misspelled the word, democratic.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:14 AM   #13
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
As we all know, the word rhino is the accepted abbreviation / slang for a (noun) rhinoceros...an African mammal.

A (acronym) RINO is a Republican In Name Only.

So...is Webb an African mammal, as suggested....or do you happen to use the same model (dick-tation device) as StandInShit does? Well, I'm gonna have to rule out the latter since you also misspelled the word, democratic.
So, yeah...I guess Webb would be a D.I.N.O.

What point are you trying to make, other than to point out spelling errors?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #14
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

How do you spell RINO?

M C C A I N
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:16 AM   #15
grean
Valued Poster

And I'm not saying that being a Rino or Dino is a bad thing, necessarily. Just that they differ from their parties on a few main platform issues.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women