Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: OUTING BIGGEST NO NO what Should Be Done?!
All outing is bad outing! Ban those that out in any way on or off the board 16 84.21%
Describing any hobbyists on the board is OUTING! 2 10.53%
Board members that out on social media should be banned from the board 6 31.58%
Posting any information secured at a social event and published the member should be banned 3 15.79%
If any information is publicly posted of what happens BCD by a provider is bannable 4 21.05%
Hobbyists that out on behalf of providers should be banned 5 26.32%
Reviews brought to COED the hobbyist can not be described or out in any way. 2 10.53%
No way to fix it. Leave as fast as you can Hobby at your own risk 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2017, 10:03 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
To be honest, that is a rather overly simplistic view of outing, filled with many problems.

Hypothetical situation Old-T... A John and a married whore with kids meet for first time and john falls in love.... Both are members of this community.... Whore convinces him that he is the one for her and they have a torrid affair for a year.... Money stays a part of the relationship..... whore tells John she has kids and wants to leave her husband and be with him..... John buys it....

After a year John comes to realize he has been played.... Whore is with husband and is never going to leave....

First John threatens and eventually follows through outing the whore to her husband by calling him and when that does not break them up and win her back He posts pictures of her and him together on facebook along with the details of their time together including all the horrible things the whore said about him including how she and the john would live happily ever after with both of their kids.....

So now the shit is out on display for even the kids to read....

Do other whores have a right to know these details about the John? Does he represent a danger to others here in the community as a result of his outing he publicly on social media along with point blank calling her husband who was clueless to anything she was doing or that she was cheating on him?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:55 PM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Hypothetical situation Old-T... A John and a married whore with kids meet for first time and john falls in love.... Both are members of this community.... Whore convinces him that he is the one for her and they have a torrid affair for a year.... Money stays a part of the relationship..... whore tells John she has kids and wants to leave her husband and be with him..... John buys it....

After a year John comes to realize he has been played.... Whore is with husband and is never going to leave....

First John threatens and eventually follows through outing the whore to her husband by calling him and when that does not break them up and win her back He posts pictures of her and him together on facebook along with the details of their time together including all the horrible things the whore said about him including how she and the john would live happily ever after with both of their kids.....

So now the shit is out on display for even the kids to read....

Do other whores have a right to know these details about the John? Does he represent a danger to others here in the community as a result of his outing he publicly on social media along with point blank calling her husband who was clueless to anything she was doing or that she was cheating on him?
Oh hell No

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:40 AM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A quick read of just what you posted, my gut reaction is yes, a guy who does that is likely a threat to repeat it and i would probably have no issue with her posting an alert to other women.

While she is far from blaimless, his reaction as you described it is significantly worse and much more of a threat.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:06 PM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Polls speaking volumes..... NO?
Old 05-19-2017, 11:37 PM   #35
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
A quick read of just what you posted, my gut reaction is yes, a guy who does that is likely a threat to repeat it and i would probably have no issue with her posting an alert to other women.

While she is far from blaimless, his reaction as you described it is significantly worse and much more of a threat.
Ok. Now reverse the gender in the story......

Its one of the whores that has called a former clients wife and is outing his relationship with her on social media trying to separate him from his wife and children ....

Should her actions be discussed here, the community and anyone considering seeing provided the information to consider?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:40 AM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Oh boy here we go...
Old 05-20-2017, 08:46 AM   #37
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Ok. Now reverse the gender in the story......

Its one of the whores that has called a former clients wife and is outing his relationship with her on social media trying to separate him from his wife and children ....

Should her actions be discussed here, the community and anyone considering seeing provided the information to consider?
Pretty obvious this was part two of the question. Again, going only by the description you gave, yes, it sounds as is she should. And as in the first case I think the other women need to be alerted, in this case the other men.

The gender specific forums are an imperfect tool since alerts there can be fabricated without a chane to defend, but in some cases it is probable the best of imperfect options.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #38
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Oh boy here we go...
No, the train started down the track quite some time ago. Were you napping?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:19 PM   #39
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Question: It has been raised recently that a Provider is using a third Party to cut the time short of a session by having this Party interrupt BCD. Happened more than once with different Hobbyist.

If this Party is a Hobbyist, can the Hobbyist be mentioned?
If the Party has been viewed by the Hobbyist who is in BCD with the Provider, can a description of the Party be given so as to see if there is a correlation between all the interrupted sessions?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:40 PM   #40
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

All I know is I've had some really bad things happen by trusting providers. I can play the long game better than anyone else I know. I just stay quiet now & let it go. It's almost like I got magic in my blood the way things happen to the bad people that have crossed me. People are usually so shocked because I'm sweet as pie. I give you the shirt off my back. Unfortunately, people see my kindness as weakness too many times. But they learn. Lol. Most of the time, my enemies fall on their own sword. The ones that don't. I'll wait. I might have gotten fucked over, but I can play the long game. My patience is uncanny. Especially if you 1. Fuck with my family. 2. Fuck with my $.

Best just not to trust anyone provider or hobbyist or have yourself on social media. Or.. Just don't be a bad person in the first place.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women