Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #76
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Then why are you on here saying you want another daddy?
Oh, because no "daddy" wants you.

Now run along and suck that dick
The more the better. Who said I couldn't ask for another one?

& I'll run along and suck some dick when it gets here at 6. I got some time
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:24 PM   #77
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes it is
White knights every where.
It is good of you to stick up for a whore.
They need all the help they can get.

Statistically they aren't doing so well in the world so it is good of you to think they would land someone to take care of them lol

Because God knows that a hooker is exactly what a sugar daddy is looking for.
How he gone be a whiteknight when he hasn't even got Dicknapped or even inbox me lol He asked u a simple question.
Old 11-19-2017, 06:28 PM   #78
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

So much anger over definitions and absolutes. So I have been SDing since April or so, I am by no means an expert on the SD/SB relationship or being a hobbyist which I do very little of. These are also the observations of a single guy that doesn't have an SO that I'm stepping out on. By way of disclosure, I've seen Nina a number of times, and have never been disappointed... wocca wocca ;-)

I understand what the other SD's are saying since an arrangement is simply a relationship built on a pre-disclosed agreement. But it is a RELATIONSHIP. It may start out more business like and tentative, but if both partners in that relationship want it to flourish, it will become more about the relationship than the physicality. For the girls I've "mentored" I've found that the amount of sex decreases as we become closer because we're not using sex as a substitute for true intimacy. I've spent way more money on SB's than I would for the equivalent relations with a provider. Maybe that means I suck at this, but I actually enjoy helping the girls. I just sold a spare car to a girl for zero dollars because she is a teacher and has to get to work... she borrowed it for 2 months and I finally just signed it over to her. The happiness in her face was genuine and maybe she could fake it, but I have a better view of humanity than to think that. She's a kid that came out of Foster care and got to school on scholarship... if she can stay out of poverty because I helped, then it's worth all the BJ's I didn't get to do so. A good SD cares about his girls and wants them to attain their goals.

I think what the other guys are saying is that a Provider cannot successfully be an SB because they have already wired their thought process to the $/hr paradigm. I refuse to to do PPM, I don't even like the term allowance anymore, I would prefer just to pay some of their bills for them, take them shopping, and give them gifts. Just like I would a regular GF. I REALLY wise girl could get away with sex 1-2x a month as long as she was cuddly, touchy, and appreciative (Hey it's my language of love thing). But if you think it's getting away with something, then you're probably not going to be a very good SB... it shouldn't seem like a chore to do something for a man that's taking care of your needs. A good SB wants her daddy to enjoy every minute he's with her regardless of whether they are in the bedroom or not.

I honestly don't know if a provider could back out of that mindset... anything is possible so I never say never, I just think it would be difficult. I've had a provider offer to be an SB, but I did think well, how do I know I'm her SD and not a john getting taken?

At the end of the day an SD/SB relationship is one where both parties think they are getting the best deal... and they are both right.

I really enjoy mentoring the girls... maybe because I didn't have kids of my own, so if any ladies want answers to questions about the SB thing feel free to PM me...always willing to help, but of course I offer no guarantees!
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:42 PM   #79
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
By way of disclosure, I've seen Nina a number of times, and have never been disappointed... wocca wocca ;-)
Man we had some good times lol

And to elaborate on your post, I'm going to let you know now from personal experience that it is definitely possible for a provider to be a good SB. Hell my sugar daddies don't complain lol but as fair as going exclusive with a SD I'm all for it as long as hes exclusive as well and take of me as much as I'll take care of him Eccie provides my need of spontaneous sex & extra cash for the finer things in life so if that's being provided dam right I'm going exclusive lol but we gotta have great chemistry for sure because I love attention. I have to like being around you lol
Old 11-20-2017, 12:51 AM   #80
Princess Kimber
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 400693
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default sad

It's all up to the men and what they are looking for I was a SB for years until he died and its all up to the two people not up to some jerks inserting their pointless opinions when none of you are going to be her SD. It's so true what they say about Eccie men when really you can't judge a hooker whore whatever you want to call us when you're the trick that's paying her. Also I say this cause I've had established successful men that knew what I do on the side and didn't have a problem with it. (I play the cat and mouse game don't give yourself up easily for a SD no matter the amount)
All about how you carry yourself and the ones you attract and most of the assholes on this thread aren't it. A true SD isn't going to want sex all the time either
Princess Kimber is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:25 AM   #81
JazmynDayz
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 217441
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where's my sugar daddy at?!? ��
JazmynDayz is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:19 AM   #82
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmynDayz View Post
Where's my sugar daddy at?!? ��
You get a a sugar daddy.
She gets a sugar daddy.
Everyone gets a sugar daddy.

I'm Oprah, bitches.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:40 AM   #83
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Kimber View Post
It's all up to the men and what they are looking for I was a SB for years until he died and its all up to the two people not up to some jerks inserting their pointless opinions when none of you are going to be her SD. It's so true what they say about Eccie men when really you can't judge a hooker whore whatever you want to call us when you're the trick that's paying her. Also I say this cause I've had established successful men that knew what I do on the side and didn't have a problem with it. (I play the cat and mouse game don't give yourself up easily for a SD no matter the amount)
All about how you carry yourself and the ones you attract and most of the assholes on this thread aren't it. A true SD isn't going to want sex all the time either
Preach sista! Love your response
Old 11-20-2017, 10:08 AM   #84
JazmynDayz
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 217441
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
You get a a sugar daddy.
She gets a sugar daddy.
Everyone gets a sugar daddy.

I'm Oprah, bitches.

haha! Wasn't expecting that response Mr. Funny man!
JazmynDayz is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:56 PM   #85
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Every hooker is looking for the one score.
Everyone thinks they can act as pretty woman.

Amusing at best
Statistically it wont end well for a lot of you.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:23 PM   #86
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Every hooker is looking for the one score.
Everyone thinks they can act as pretty woman.

Amusing at best
Statistically it wont end well for a lot of you.
Well I keep pursing til it does work out cause at the end of the day I always get what I want
Old 11-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #87
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Country View Post
Provider-Client/Prostitute-John/Whore-Trick.....It doesn't really matter what you call it.
What it really boils down to is people trying to get what they want. Unfortunately with
there being so much out there these days it, can be very difficult to be certain if an offer
such as Sugar's is legitimate. And it would be just as difficult for her to know if the person
accepting that offer is, truly on the level. I was a party to such an arrangement that lasted
for nearly six years and, it suited both our needs perfectly. Unfortunately my base of
operations changed and, brought it to an end.The ultimate key to its success was lots of
good old fashioned honest communication on the front end.Thats the only way it can work.
That being said I replied to Sugar's proposal and we have discussed quite a bit. I doubt if we
will be able to secure this arrangement between us but, that doesn't really matter. I have been
a regular client of hers for some time now and, I'm fine with things the way they are. While
I enjoy her company and, services very much our differences are just too much for this type
of arrangement to work. Nevertheless I look forward to many more encounters with little
sweetheart for as long as she's available. In closing a word to Mr. Gotyour6...Even though
you may have touched on some legitimate concerns regarding Sugar's proposal. You rendered
you point irrelevant by, expressing yourself like an ASSHOLE. I don't know why I bothered but, I
took the time read the reviews you've posted about your sessions. Trust me DICK HEAD this one's
way out of your league anyway. Why a STUPID FUCKER like you would even weigh in on this
subject is beyond me...
You live in fucking Arkansas.

Hahahahahaha

Like what you say matters.
DUMB FUCK!

Had to cap the name as you did.
Triggered much?
The best part though out of all of this is that I am not a hooker.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:17 AM   #88
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My question is if what she is asking for isn't something your interested in, then why the fuk say anything. If she wanted everyone's opinion about her request, she would have asked for it. It's one thing if someone who has experience with something like what she's asking for, to give an opinion in a respectful, polite manner, but to be a cunt and give unwanted bullshit comments just because your salty, or don't agree with it is fucking childish. And the fact that you you don't even have any experience in the sugar world, but feel the need to talk shit, just shows how ignorant you really are. Like are you that sad and pathetic that you have to go out of your way to talk shit to someone about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you, nor ever will. It doesn't effect you in any way shape form or fashion, and the only thing yout doing is wasting your time making a point to someone who doesn't give a fuk, about you or your Shia tty ass comments. I mean hey, we're just lowly hookers after all,but since you feel so compelled to give opinions about shit you know nothing about, why don't you continue by telling us how to be a grown up that minds their own business and doesn't talk down on others because we're so insecure with ourselves and our life choices... Don't worry Im not waiting for an answer and I could give negative fukks about your smart ass dick face response I'm sure your going to write. Maybe you should see hookers a little more than "from time to time", or do something because you are clearly unhappy and have very little of a life.
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:41 AM   #89
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my bad just in case it isn't obvious who I'm speaking to, notyour6 or what the fuk ever. I don't care enough to go look at the correct spelling.
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #90
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
So much anger over definitions and absolutes. So I have been SDing since April or so, I am by no means an expert on the SD/SB relationship or being a hobbyist which I do very little of. These are also the observations of a single guy that doesn't have an SO that I'm stepping out on. By way of disclosure, I've seen Nina a number of times, and have never been disappointed... wocca wocca ;-)

I understand what the other SD's are saying since an arrangement is simply a relationship built on a pre-disclosed agreement. But it is a RELATIONSHIP. It may start out more business like and tentative, but if both partners in that relationship want it to flourish, it will become more about the relationship than the physicality. For the girls I've "mentored" I've found that the amount of sex decreases as we become closer because we're not using sex as a substitute for true intimacy. I've spent way more money on SB's than I would for the equivalent relations with a provider. Maybe that means I suck at this, but I actually enjoy helping the girls. I just sold a spare car to a girl for zero dollars because she is a teacher and has to get to work... she borrowed it for 2 months and I finally just signed it over to her. The happiness in her face was genuine and maybe she could fake it, but I have a better view of humanity than to think that. She's a kid that came out of Foster care and got to school on scholarship... if she can stay out of poverty because I helped, then it's worth all the BJ's I didn't get to do so. A good SD cares about his girls and wants them to attain their goals.

I think what the other guys are saying is that a Provider cannot successfully be an SB because they have already wired their thought process to the $/hr paradigm. I refuse to to do PPM, I don't even like the term allowance anymore, I would prefer just to pay some of their bills for them, take them shopping, and give them gifts. Just like I would a regular GF. I REALLY wise girl could get away with sex 1-2x a month as long as she was cuddly, touchy, and appreciative (Hey it's my language of love thing). But if you think it's getting away with something, then you're probably not going to be a very good SB... it shouldn't seem like a chore to do something for a man that's taking care of your needs. A good SB wants her daddy to enjoy every minute he's with her regardless of whether they are in the bedroom or not.

I honestly don't know if a provider could back out of that mindset... anything is possible so I never say never, I just think it would be difficult. I've had a provider offer to be an SB, but I did think well, how do I know I'm her SD and not a john getting taken?

At the end of the day an SD/SB relationship is one where both parties think they are getting the best deal... and they are both right.

I really enjoy mentoring the girls... maybe because I didn't have kids of my own, so if any ladies want answers to questions about the SB thing feel free to PM me...always willing to help, but of course I offer no guarantees!

Thanks for one of the best posts in this thread--no, one of the best posts in the past few months anywhere on the board. Your first sentence sadly states what is too often present here: a poster who believes everyone else should think like they do, should define fuzzy terms the way they do, and who thinks all people of the opposite sex fit the exact same mold.

I look at what some people say is "the way this all works", compare it to what I see and hear and experience, and laugh at them for their closed minded ignorance. Fortunately the majority do seem to understand, but as with many things the more closed minded, the louder the mouth.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women