Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2018, 08:59 AM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default swallowing

guys can someone try to explain this to me, why does swallowing matter if the girl is CIM? it seems if she does it right, waits, holding your member in her mouth a bit afterwards before releasing the hold and she is good at the whole experience, you had fun and it is a great release, that swallowing is an afterthought so to speak, after u have been satisfied. wonder why swallowing matters? what gets you off about swallowing your cum versus spitting it out discreetly? what is the big attraction and desire for swallowing based on? I know there is no accounting for desires and you sure can like what you like but I just wonder what exactly you like about her swallowing your cum? and why it is a deal breaker if she spits if it had been an exemplary session besides for that?
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:14 AM   #2
Xanadude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I personally don't mind if a lady spits if I can CIM. You're right, at that point...who cares. I've had ladies that have held it in like champs while making sure I'm completely depleted before getting up to spit. Doesn't bother me a bit.

But I'll return the question, once the cum is in your mouth, what's the aversion some ladies have with swallowing? It's been tasted at that point so what then becomes the drawback? I'm sure there are different reasons but just curious since you bring up the topic.

Again, and to your point, a lady spitting has not affected my satisfaction with any session when the head has been good.
Xanadude is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #3
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

If they stay there for a while its pretty much the same. But many jump up to quick.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:40 AM   #4
Alcar0314
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It’s the same as cumming on a girl’s face. I can’t explain it...it’s just hot.

There’s something about unloading CIM, having her show you, them swallowing that is fun to see and think about later.
Alcar0314 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:03 AM   #5
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Why would the blower not swallow? Well, spooge does contain all the contamination of the blood, including STIs, and anything hanging out in the urethra, including urine, lube, potentially feces or latex, and probably their own smegma as well. It’s as intimate as it gets, potentially risky, and it does coat the throat in a slightly bitter-tasting film.

At the end of the day, it’s their body. Jenna Jameson never did an anal scene, because she said she wanted to keep that one piece of intimacy for her romantic partners, not to be shared with the world. Maybe before expecting a swallow, we should earn that intimacy.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:27 AM   #6
Alcar0314
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Like Jenna Jameson, I’m an ol’ fashioned romantic and believe in saving anal for marriage as well
Alcar0314 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:34 AM   #7
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Why would the blower not swallow? Well, spooge does contain all the contamination of the blood, including STIs, and anything hanging out in the urethra, including urine, lube, potentially feces or latex, and probably their own smegma as well. It’s as intimate as it gets, potentially risky, and it does coat the throat in a slightly bitter-tasting film.

At the end of the day, it’s their body. Jenna Jameson never did an anal scene, because she said she wanted to keep that one piece of intimacy for her romantic partners, not to be shared with the world. Maybe before expecting a swallow, we should earn that intimacy.

From what I recently learned more about, apparently there IS a slightly higher risk of std transmission by swallowing due to the sperm traveling down the long pathway before it actually is exposed to all the stomach acid. I.e: potentially higher risk for std permeation in the throat before the fluid is destroyed by stomach acid. I think it's all relative and each person should feel comfortable exercising their individual preferences on spitting, swallowing, cbj etc, i don't think it's empirical evidence, I personally do both these days but usually spit more now

Most of what I've heard from men is the aesthetic of it, the kink of just watching the act of swallowing, the fantasy of the memory, and even from a dominance standpoint.
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:57 AM   #8
googol^googol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I used to think of swallowing as required for a truly great blowjob. I recently had a clarification on what really matters, as sue_nami said. It's about the holding in the mouth after the main spurt, maintaining suction through the aftershocks, which can last quite a while. In terms of the orgasm, what happens to the cum is inconsequential.

Plus...there is a kinky, dom/sub element to swallowing that is a turn on about your willingness to be submissive to me by swallowing my cum. But I don't need to see it. I am pro-bodily fluids. I like seeing my cum on your body. Squirting is awesome. Hell, in the right mood I'll lick my cum off your body. But somehow you sticking out your tongue and showing me is a turnoff. Once again repeating sue_nami, there's no accounting for desires.
googol^googol is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #9
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I figure that after I "pop" it's the ladies option. One of my ATFs in Baltimore would "milk" me for every drop and then swallow. But that was her thing.

Yet, in almost 20 years, I've never had a request to empty a condom into a Provider's mouth.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:54 PM   #10
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Bird watching/San Juan Capistrano has and always will be, Hot as hell. Especially if she can deep throat and swallow, as there is no other place to go. Even hotter still, is if the girl doesn't swallow normally, but for some reason, she does it for you.

If I wanted my baby batter in the sink/towel/toilet/trash, hell, I can do that myself.
InU is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:01 PM   #11
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Like these gents mentioned, it’s a mental thing. Just like me, personally, i really hate CIM and the one time i did NQNS, i ended up throwing up after the gent left. Because it’s a mental thing lol something about it, makes them feel dominant, desired and everything about it makes me sick to my stomach.

The mind is a beautiful thing, but it’s strange, oh so strange.
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:23 PM   #12
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

while researching this question I found this interesting article on the nutritional value of cum. https://jezebel.com/a-complete-break...seme-953356816
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:12 PM   #13
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

After I give don't care if she swallows or spits. I just don't want it back. Kinda sexy her giving the hand motions of mouth full be right back.
Samcro84 is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:24 PM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
If they stay there for a while its pretty much the same. But many jump up to quick.
The latter of what he said.

I like it when they can orally take care of the little guy for awhile after my release. Since this involves a bit of time, I know it would be easier for them to swallow than just gargle.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 05:02 PM   #15
He_bangs_her
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I don’t care if they spit or swallow. But I think it’s hot to get a DFK with my own. Not ashamed to admit.
He_bangs_her is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women