Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2018, 02:29 PM   #91
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Prove it.
no matter which handle you use you are making friends, NOT

that proves it but that is pretty small let us try another one
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:58 PM   #92
bamscram
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=cptjohnstone;1060518511]no matter which handle you use you are making friends, NOT

/QUOTE]

Something else you clusterfucks have not been able to prove.But repeating it like liberals has not stopped you idiots.
I would not want a dumb fuck like you for a friend.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:21 PM   #93
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

Tell us again handsome.
is that your sister Ekim

Or is this you sister
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:37 AM   #94
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

[QUOTE=bamscram;1060518614]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
no matter which handle you use you are making friends, NOT

/QUOTE]

Something else you clusterfucks have not been able to prove.But repeating it like liberals has not stopped you idiots.
I would not want a dumb fuck like you for a friend.
you're obviously... quote illiterate.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:47 AM   #95
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...news-articles/

Quote:
Too Funny: Special Prosecutor Mueller Patched Together Much of His ‘Muh Russia’ Indictment from Old News Articles…

Posted on February 18, 2018 by sundance

A large number of people who read the Mueller 13-person Russian Indictment released on Friday noted a transparent lack of actual substance. Today the absence of substance turns toward the hilarious.

Much like the heavily touted sketchy 2017 Joint Analysis Report (the infamous “14 U.S. intelligence agencies report“) was really only three political intel agencies, FBI (Comey), CIA (Brennan) and ODNI (Clapper), Friday’s Russian indictment had a lot of pages and citations but in the aggregate was an assembly of nothing-burger reporting of various insignificant social media events.

Today the absurdity of the report becomes even more laughable. As Gateway Pundit reports almost everything in the Mueller indictment was previously outlined in a Radio Free Europe report from 2015. If that wasn’t funny enough, even the Washington Post finds the majority of the indictment was published last October in a Russian Business Magazine (RBC) article.

(WaPo) A 37-page indictment issued by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s team on Friday brings fresh American attention to one of the strangest elements of alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election: The Internet Research Agency (IRA), a state-sponsored “troll factory” in St. Petersburg.

But much of the information Mueller published on Friday about the agency’s efforts to influence the election had already been published last October — in an article by a Russian business magazine, RBC.

In a 4,500-word report titled “How the ‘troll factory’ worked the U.S. elections,” journalists Polina Rusyaeva and Andrey Zakharov offered the fullest picture yet of how the “American department” of the IRA used Facebook, Twitter and other tactics to inflame tensions ahead of the 2016 vote. The article also looked at the staffing structure of the organization and revealed details about its budget and salaries. (read more)

So what exactly is going on here? Is this entire narrative really just creating the illusion of something, anything, simply because something began… continued… and was really nothing.

Well, essentially, YES.

The reality of the weak-sauce structure of the indictment reflects the abject absurdity of the two-year-long enterprise known as the vast Muh-Russia’ investigation. Essentially, a joint collaborative effort between the political intelligence community and their codependent media narrative engineers to manufacture a false premise.

Everyone should have noticed the actual missing substance from the 2016 Joint Analysis Report as it was enhanced an presented in 2017. It was a goofy assembly of odd data labeling Russian hackers and such as planetary arch-villains.

Hillary Clinton herself started pushing it on August 26th, 2016, with Pickle’s Vast Russian Planetary Conspiracy Theorem. REMINDER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHt8dgG8I

We all laughed at the time, but where we are today is nothing more than what happens when the media, then government officials, follows the Clinton campaign’s pied piper. Madness.

Abject absurdity.

-----------------------------------------

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!

6:33 AM - Feb 18, 2018
62.9K people are talking about this

-----------------------------------------

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!

7:11 AM - Feb 18, 2018
77.6K people are talking about this
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:52 AM   #96
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Tell us again handsome.
You fucking RACIST BASTARD, eeehhbuhrrrrr...

GET THE FUCK OF THIS THREAD!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:36 AM   #97
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

I'm thinking about this 13 indictment count.

I'm thinking that Meuler is trying to save face on this nothing burger. I think he has other problems (stuff about his involvement in other matters now coming to light) to worry about which is prolly why he had to wrap it up.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:48 AM   #98
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
is that your sister Ekim

Or is this you sister
Either one of them could be you Jewish lawyer. How do you use your hands again?
Old 02-19-2018, 07:51 AM   #99
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You fucking RACIST BASTARD, eeehhbuhrrrrr...

GET THE FUCK OF THIS THREAD!

Piss on you iffy the Russian bot. Go post some more derogatory posts of people of color. Get the fuck out of the forum.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:51 AM   #100
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

I'm thinking that Meuler is trying to save face on this nothing burger. I think he has other problems (stuff about his involvement in other matters now coming to light) to worry about which is prolly why he had to wrap it up.
You are fucked dildo.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:14 AM   #101
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Like I said on another thread. Anybody can do this. If this is all he found (and others found it first) then he lacks the technical expertise to find anything. My guess is he had help from FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc who don't really want to be "found out" because it jacks with their income stream.

What I don't get is the NYT still doubling, tripling, quadrupling down on Putin. Didn't they give him an op ed?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:49 AM   #102
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
You are fucked dildo.
why? is it because I called you quote illiterate?
Old 02-19-2018, 10:55 AM   #103
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
why? is it because I called you quote illiterate?

No, because you are just another dumb ass . Do you even know what illiterate means?
Old 02-19-2018, 11:24 AM   #104
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
No, because you are just another dumb ass . Do you even know what illiterate means?
yes, the fact that you don't know how to fix your quote tells me that you're illiterate in that regards.

you need to lay off that gay fetish otherwise assup's gonna slobber all over you.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:18 PM   #105
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
yes, the fact that you don't know how to fix your quote tells me that you're illiterate in that regards.

you need to lay off that gay fetish otherwise gay rey gonna slobber all over you.
Looks like you are just another dumb fuck that thinks I have another handle. You fucks are the fags of the forum.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women