Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2018, 03:26 PM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
I see white, Hispanic, and Asian, what's your point?
Sounds like he didn't discriminate? Kinda shoots down racism.

Or is that some of your "hard" evidence?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:14 AM   #77
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
The Republicans in Congress repealed the Obama's gun rule on the mentally ill the same month Cruz purchased his assault rifle, so it's very likely he acquired his murder weapon right after the repeal to take its full advantage. Furthermore, the laws you cited from the Snopes would not have prevented Cruz from acquiring the deadly weapon he used on school children for the reason that he has never "been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution."

But on the other hand, Obama's gun rule might have made a difference since that rule was designed specifically after Sandy Hook to prevent someone like Adam Lanza from putting his hands on something he should never hold onto in the first place.
Obama's gun rule didn't exactly allow due process to take place.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:20 AM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Obama's gun rule didn't exactly allow due process to take place.
Relatively speaking any of the existing rubrics for determining "mental illness" lack minimal requirements of due process as one might expect in the criminal justice system.

A "mental illness' finding is tantamount to having a criminal justice system that determines a person is a "criminal," but the MAJOR difference is in the CJS there are 'SPECIFIC STATUTES that determine what behavior is considered "criminal."

Where as in the "mental health" justice system the standard used for "what is mental health" has to do with "abnormal BEHAVIOR," which is extraordinarily vague and has a different meaning from one community to the next in this country (what is "abnormal" may be different from a predominantly Baptist community than a predominantly Catholic community or even a predominantly Mormon community) .. or from the South vs. New Englanders or God Forbid ... Californicate:

Quote:
"abnormal behavior" is defined customarily as"

"behavior that deviates from what is commonly accepted by a group or society."
If you want to put your freedoms up against that standard, you are probably "mentally ill"!
Old 02-19-2018, 07:17 AM   #79
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You see one Asian, two Hispanic and fourteen whites shot by a Hispanic, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, which more than shoots your fucking "racist" theory as motive in the ass, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. You're the jackass racist here, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Why are you so overtly racist against Hispanics like Nikolas de Jesus Cruz, Andy the Little Nazi Boy?
He was adopted by a Hispanic couple, racially he is not a Latino. Got your ass handed to your mouth again, Little Hans.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:25 AM   #80
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Sounds like he didn't discriminate? Kinda shoots down racism.

Or is that some of your "hard" evidence?
Perhaps he hates the school that expelled him more than he hated other races. You know the school that deprived him the taste for white pussies. Even the racists have priorities....
Old 02-19-2018, 07:33 AM   #81
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Parrot talk.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:47 AM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
He was adopted by a Hispanic couple, racially he is not a Latino. Got your ass handed to your mouth again, Little Hans.
Nikolas de Jesus Cruz is Hispanic in every sense of the word, you equivocating jackass. There is no "Latino race", you stupid mutha fucker.

Quote:
Federal policy defines “Hispanic” not as a race, but as an ethnicity. And it prescribes that Hispanics can in fact be of any race.

(PEW)
"Latino" is an ethnicity, and Nikolas de Jesus Cruz was raised in an ethnic Hispanic household, Andy the Little Nazi Boy; hence, his fucking name! You don't have a fucking clue one-way-or-the-other as to what ethnicity -- or race -- his biological parents were, but given that de Jesus was born and given up for adoption in Miami -- where the white alone, non-Hispanic population is only 13.8% -- there's a greater than average chance that at least one of his biological parents was of Cuban -- Hispanic -- descent, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Quote:
Perhaps he hates the school that expelled him more than he hated other races. You know the school that deprived him the taste for white pussies. Even the racists have priorities....
Again with your blatant racism, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:16 AM   #83
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nikolas de Jesus Cruz is Hispanic in every sense of the word, you equivocating jackass. There is no "Latino race", you stupid mutha fucker.

"Latino" is an ethnicity, and Nikolas de Jesus Cruz was raised in an ethnic Hispanic household, Andy the Little Nazi Boy; hence, his fucking name! You don't have a fucking clue one-way-or-the-other as to what ethnicity -- or race -- his biological parents were, but given that de Jesus was born and given up for adoption in Miami -- where the white alone, non-Hispanic population is only 13.8% -- there's a greater than average chance that at least one of his biological parents was of Cuban -- Hispanic -- descent, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

He is white, the official record is incontrovertible. You just show your true color again as an obtuse racist buffoon, Little Hans.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:21 AM   #84
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again with your blatant racism, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
He only dated white girls, yes or no? I'm merely stating the blatant fact, you racist huntard.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:32 AM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
He is white, the official record is incontrovertible. You just show your true color again as an obtuse racist buffoon, Little Hans.
The "incontrovertible truth" is in his fucking name -- "de Jesus Cruz", Andy the Little Nazi Boy. It's a well known fact that there are "white Hispanics", Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Furthermore, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, one of Cruz's teachers commented on Cruz's "Hispanic background" and indicated in that interview that Cruz was bilingual and spoke Spanish as well as English.

Quote:
Cruz is a surname of Iberian origin, first found in Castile, Spain, but later spread throughout the territories of the former Spanish and Portuguese Empires.

(Cruz)

Quote:
He only dated white girls, yes or no? I'm merely stating the blatant fact, you racist huntard.
You'd be the racist jackass, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Your arguments about Cruz's associations can equally be applied to you, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, with your under-age Nazi avatar. Furthermore, cite your fucking source where there is a picture or some other indication other than your jackass opinion as to what race and ethnicity this guy's girlfriend is to back up your bullshit claim, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:03 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

He is white, the official record is incontrovertible.

"white" isn't a "race" either.

Please continue showing your racist tendencies.

(A government document "uncontroverted"? Really? Hold that thought!)

Is this the same law enforcement agency that responded 39 times to calls on him?
Old 02-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #87
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
"white" isn't a "race" either.

Please continue showing your racist tendencies.

(A government document "uncontroverted"? Really? Hold that thought!)

Is this the same law enforcement agency that responded 39 times to calls on him?
Yah, andy Nazi and his " incontrovertible " government documents ! Kinda like odummer's birth certificate and odummer's social security number !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:37 PM   #88
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Additionally, based on a # of articles i've seen, since liberals want to remove guns from the hands of even those just ACCUSED of domestic violence, as well as those who have been found guilty of it, then a solid 40% of the cops shouldn't have guns.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:46 PM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Yah, andy Nazi and his " incontrovertible " government documents ! Kinda like odummer's birth certificate and odummer's social security number !
Please forgive "Andy" because that's the way he was raised. He can't really help himself. He actually believes that "white" is a race and that all "white" people are racists, and the only ones who are racists! He's been taught well .. at home!

.. who as a community organizer makes sure that polls are safe!

Viva La Raza, tambien!

Old 02-19-2018, 08:08 PM   #90
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The 0zombie King caused this murderous rampage.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n/#more-146034

Quote:
Brit Hume Discusses Possible Push for Gun Control Legislation…

Posted on February 19, 2018 by sundance

If Nikolas Cruz had been arrested for his prior criminal behavior he would not have passed a background check for a firearm purchase. The issue was/is not the background check; the issue was/is the lack of a prior arrest. Hence, the Broward County school and law enforcement policy is ultimately what failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSpqIyJ1VG0

I don’t say this lightly, but the lawyers have the easiest case for ‘wrongful death’ lawsuits in the history of this type of litigation. The county policy constructed by public officials (School Board and Superintendent), and the county law enforcement policy that was specifically and intentionally designed to ignore unlawful behavior (Broward Sheriff), is the very definition of intentional gross negligence.

Gross negligence requires a pre-disposition to create a system that is inherently dangerous. That is exactly what happened in Broward County, Florida.

Despite specific warnings that unstable and/or violent students would likely slip through the system as a result of intentional ‘willful blindness’; and despite specific warnings by police officers that these policies were dangerous; community leaders, district school administration and local police officials executed those policies anyway.

The resulting loss of life was entirely predictable; and it was predicted.

It will be very important for the families to screen out the lawyers carefully. Many of the top lawyers are aligned with high-ranking political Democrats. Political lawyers like John Morgan (Morgan and Morgan) are part of the ideological alignment (with Democrat politicians) that created the system of policies – that led to the deaths of the students. Morgan would be a terrible lawyer for the families because he, along with many others would hold conflicts.

In my humble opinion, the victim families need to get good lawyers who are not part of the political system within the state of Florida; and must not -EVER- hire Democrats. There will be massive political pressure around the entire issue with all those who constructed the schemes being protected by the same system that needs to protect former President Obama.

ps. My apologies but my experience in trying to stop this years ago was met with hostility and the most intense political hate imaginable. As a result, I dislike the characters and officials around this story immensely. The Sheriff, the School Superintendent and every member of the Broward County School Board are complicit. They deserve no quarter.

My prayers are for the victims, their families and those who are hostage to these policies.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women