Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2018, 05:53 PM   #1
Horse lover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Reviews

Boy did I get an eye opener when I posted a negative review about someone on the other site. I did nothing except state the truth which I can back up with texts.
The girl in question made up a total lie about me being an hour late to an appointment. She has nothing to back up her statement other than she says it's true. Well the young ladies on the other site are lining up around the block to come to her defense. I would have gladly put up a review on the other site but I am not the right color to post a review. One girl called me a SOB for writing a negative review. If they had their way I would be totally ban from the site. I thought that the whole reason for reviews were to state the facts and let everyone see what really happened. Apparently it's a popularity contest if you can get more people on your side then your story automatically becomes
the truth. I know I just need to let this go and move on but when I know that I am100% right and her story is total BS it just pisses me off to no end!

A
Horse lover is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:23 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Let it go. Put it this way, at least you didn’t get hit with a hammer.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:56 PM   #3
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I agree. How many more threads are you going to start on this? Ackowledge and move on. Ignore the dipshits on Indys and let it die off.
Big Stig is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 09:04 PM   #4
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse lover View Post
Boy did I get an eye opener when I posted a negative review about someone on the other site. I did nothing except state the truth which I can back up with texts.
The girl in question made up a total lie about me being an hour late to an appointment. She has nothing to back up her statement other than she says it's true. Well the young ladies on the other site are lining up around the block to come to her defense. I would have gladly put up a review on the other site but I am not the right color to post a review. One girl called me a SOB for writing a negative review. If they had their way I would be totally ban from the site. I thought that the whole reason for reviews were to state the facts and let everyone see what really happened. Apparently it's a popularity contest if you can get more people on your side then your story automatically becomes
the truth. I know I just need to let this go and move on but when I know that I am100% right and her story is total BS it just pisses me off to no end!
A

Try not to act like a provider who gets a bad review. You are making it worse for yourself. Sheesh.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 09:52 PM   #5
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Let it go, unlike indys we appreciate your review and you had a few people back up your experience. Now forget about the other site and move on.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 11:42 PM   #6
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Kind of why I appreciate the fact that eccie doesn't allow we ladies to comment on reviews.
Cuts down on the silly arguments.

You guys pay for the experience, do you care if you give a contractor a bad review and his buddies call you names?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 05:09 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Kind of why I appreciate the fact that eccie doesn't allow we ladies to comment on reviews.
Cuts down on the silly arguments.

You guys pay for the experience, do you care if you give a contractor a bad review and his buddies call you names?
That wouldn’t bother me at all. I wouldn’t do business with them. I would certainly let my buddies know about unprofessional attitudes with certain contractors.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #8
Blueeyedside
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Most of the reviews are skewed there and trying to argue with a hooker on that page is like arguing with a three year old. There is no win. Thanks for the honest heads up and be glad you helped the rest of us out just as we all have posted our bad times. If you play long enough in this game you’re gonna have some bad experiences. Be glad you weren’t assaulted or catch something. Let it go. TOS is a resource but as you’ll read here a million times the reviews are biased and there is no room for negativity there. Sorry you had a crappy time but it could have been worse.
Blueeyedside is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women