Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 12:26 PM   #31
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Do the crime, serve the time.
I lost 90 days of PA once. Part of the price.
But that price also got a rogue modtard perma(?) banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Heh......

The penalty for being an ass, in other words! Lol!

elg.....
Brothers.

Is that really how that went down?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:32 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
I do see a difference. That post is overly vague by OSD (not that surprising from him). However, a veiled accusation with a hint of detail , only enough to have a general idea as to what is being referenced with no detail/proof behind that is not much better -- especially when it can not even be addressed as addressing it would require outing personal info, discussing topics that can't be discussed openly, and the impossible task of proving a negative. As such, the overly vague reference from OSD with absolutely nothing behind it may be less damaging.
Fair enough. However, it was something you were able to address. The amount of detail you would choose to use in doing so would have been up to you. I, on the other hand, wasn't even handed the opportunity (until now) to respond by simply saying "That's preposterous!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
why would I state a rumor right out that not sure if true
You could have pointed it out to me through PM. You refused to even do that much.

Quote:
so Doove was the rumor of a 2nd handle true or not
as I did not want to say then what i was not sure of
I still have no idea if it was true or not, just a rumor
Of course it's true. And with the fact that i essentially outed myself in a response to one of your posts, (not to mention the two or three times where i pretty much admitted to it outright) i'm shocked you didn't already know that. Which led me to believe you thought you had something else on me.

Ok, here's the deal. If you don't care, you can stop reading now (i'm looking at you Rockstar).

Over the course of the last year, there were three times when i thought i might have some interest in various providers outside of Autumn Bolan. Saige, Ericaisbetter, and Amanda i believe, come to mind initially. So i wanted to purchase PA in order to read some reviews on these ladies. I did so in February, May, and August. I won't get into why i didn't want to do so under Doove, except to say that the reasons were probably wholly unnecessary, as well as stupid. Either way, they're totally irrelevant. So what i did was, i set up a second handle for the purpose of purchasing PA.

Now, once i outed myself as manic010101 in a reply to OSD, rather than attempt to edit the post and hide my tracks, i immediately PM'd the mods and confessed to what i'd done. In doing so, i made it clear that there was no agenda in my setting up a second handle. I didn't do it to carry out arguments with myself, i didn't do it to evade a ban, nor did i do it to carry out any agenda against the board members. I set it up solely for use as a PA handle, to privately read the ROS areas, with no intention of using it for posting anything. So from my perspective, the second handle was for no other reason than to give the board money, and giving it while maintaining my desire for privacy in doing so. And frankly, with the exception of my having PA access, i fail to even see much of a distinction between my logging in as Manic010101 (while never posting), and not logging in at all and perusing the board as a guest. But that's neither here nor there.

Anyways, after CC and i went back and forth a bit, he offered to make sure i got my two weeks of PA back after my two week ban was up. But apparently i wasn't gracious enough in that i made it clear that i still thought that my being banned (rather than simply being assessed points) was petty and yes, stupid, so he then rescinded the offer. Seems he got his butt hurt because i didn't feel the need to thank him profusely for his offer, when i didn't think it ever should have gotten to that point in the first place.

So that's it in a nutshell. I set up a second handle to do little more than give the board money and not only got banned for it, but was denied the benefits of my purchase - after i was promised that they would be restored to me. Did i break the rule? Sure, i'll admit i did. But the point of my hypothetical was to show that there are varying degrees of offenses and that automatically jumping to the death penalty while relying on little more than 'a rule was broken' doesn't always make sense.

And as far as why i don't just go ahead and purchase PA (again)......you're kidding, right? I'm not giving the board another dime out of my own pocket.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #33
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Fair enough. However, it was something you were able to address. The amount of detail you would choose to use in doing so would have been up to you. I, on the other hand, wasn't even handed the opportunity (until now) to respond by simply saying "That's preposterous!"

You could have pointed it out to me through PM. You refused to even do that much.

Of course it's true. And with the fact that i essentially outed myself in a response to one of your posts, (not to mention the two or three times where i pretty much admitted to it outright) i'm shocked you didn't already know that. Which led me to believe you thought you had something else on me.

Ok, here's the deal. If you don't care, you can stop reading now (i'm looking at you Rockstar).

Over the course of the last year, there were three times when i thought i might have some interest in various providers outside of Autumn Bolan. Saige, Ericaisbetter, and Amanda i believe, come to mind initially. So i wanted to purchase PA in order to read some reviews on these ladies. I did so in February, May, and August. I won't get into why i didn't want to do so under Doove, except to say that the reasons were probably wholly unnecessary, as well as stupid. Either way, they're totally irrelevant. So what i did was, i set up a second handle for the purpose of purchasing PA.

Now, once i outed myself as manic010101 in a reply to OSD, rather than attempt to edit the post and hide my tracks, i immediately PM'd the mods and confessed to what i'd done. In doing so, i made it clear that there was no agenda in my setting up a second handle. I didn't do it to carry out arguments with myself, i didn't do it to evade a ban, nor did i do it to carry out any agenda against the board members. I set it up solely for use as a PA handle, to privately read the ROS areas, with no intention of using it for posting anything. So from my perspective, the second handle was for no other reason than to give the board money, and giving it while maintaining my desire for privacy in doing so. And frankly, with the exception of my having PA access, i fail to even see much of a distinction between my logging in as Manic010101 (while never posting), and not logging in at all and perusing the board as a guest. But that's neither here nor there.

Anyways, after CC and i went back and forth a bit, he offered to make sure i got my two weeks of PA back after my two week ban was up. But apparently i wasn't gracious enough in that i made it clear that i still thought that my being banned (rather than simply being assessed points) was petty and yes, stupid, so he then rescinded the offer. Seems he got his butt hurt because i didn't feel the need to thank him profusely for his offer, when i didn't think it ever should have gotten to that point in the first place.

So that's it in a nutshell. I set up a second handle to do little more than give the board money and not only got banned for it, but was denied the benefits of my purchase - after i was promised that they would be restored to me. Did i break the rule? Sure, i'll admit i did. But the point of my hypothetical was to show that there are varying degrees of offenses and that automatically jumping to the death penalty while relying on little more than 'a rule was broken' doesn't always make sense.

And as far as why i don't just go ahead and purchase PA (again)......you're kidding, right? I'm not giving the board another dime out of my own pocket.
doove you could of pmd me on Amanda and Erica, geez, that's an easy stay away I would of saved you the headaches.

Your response though is fair and valid, nice job. You can buy the pa or do the review, try the latter much easier.

You can always pm me bro, well share, but no more pms about vl, gp didn't like me talking about her in pm.

Your last review was a good one and you didn't fall in love with her like many have.
so you follow the f an l rule

good for you
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:24 PM   #34
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

cool, we got ya to spill the beans in your own words
btw If you buy PA can you not change the title in user cp to Valued Poster and no one would know if one did not post in ML or did a private post. Then when time ran out it would Auto change your custom Valued Poster to system Valued Poster.

Jack always outed me on that but really if asked after doing a review say nope did not get PA, and maybe make up a why. Hell a few times I pulled a fake banned. Mods never outed me. But one said please change it and post. ahem or I'll ban ya or was it point ya, dang don't remember that part

btw: If I had the power, I would would not have given ya the PA time back.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:19 PM   #35
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Anyways, after CC and i went back and forth a bit, he offered to make sure i got my two weeks of PA back after my two week ban was up. But apparently i wasn't gracious enough in that i made it clear that i still thought that my being banned (rather than simply being assessed points) was petty and yes, stupid, so he then rescinded the offer.
You should finish the story from this point.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
shhhhh let him go on
Old 02-08-2015, 02:33 PM   #37
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:59 PM   #38
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Better yet, in our last exchange you made two claims about what occurred, both of which proved to be inaccurate. So while i gave you the benefit of the doubt given the passage of time, i still would just love to hear what you think the story is from this point.

I'd bet it's a beaut.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 03:21 PM   #39
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Better yet, in our last exchange you made two claims about what occurred, both of which proved to be inaccurate. So while i gave you the benefit of the doubt given the passage of time, i still would just love to hear what you think the story is from this point.

I'd bet it's a beaut.
Well, Doove......

....on points, CC is on his way to a TKO, unless the finish to your story is a knockout!

elg......

elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 03:41 PM   #40
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Well, Doove......

....on points, CC is on his way to a TKO, unless the finish to your story is a knockout!

elg......

I have it even

need to finish the fight, still going
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 04:01 PM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'd bet it's a beaut.
but but but you're much better at story telling
Old 02-08-2015, 04:57 PM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, Doove......

elg......

If you say so.

No arguin' with all the solid logic you're all not putting forward, i suppose.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:03 PM   #43
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Lol, pucking whiners.
Pay lifetime, keep your nose clean and let 'em try and prove you're dead.
Course, that would keep you from being able to bitch about something...
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:52 PM   #44
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:

I'd bet it's a beaut.
Its just 5 more words from you.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:03 PM   #45
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Its just 5 more words from you.
Seems i need to reiterate.

In our last exchange you made two claims about what occurred, both of which proved to be inaccurate.

But don't take my word for it, feel free to re-read our email exchange from back in August. If you need me to forward it to ya, just let me know.

Don't worry though, i'm sure Elghund scores this as another round for you. So you're good.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women