Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160294
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2016, 08:07 AM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/lawr...n-and-sanders/

Trump's a total PUSSY!

I'm guessing he'll turn tail and run the first time any foreign leader gets in his orange, plasticized grill!

When the Mexicans refuse to pay for his wall, he'll bugger off.

When the Congress refuses to bar Muslims from the US, he'll flee.

He's a narcissistic bully. Big mouth, big words, NO BALLS!

Wait a second ... JL, is that you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 08:57 AM   #62
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/lawr...n-and-sanders/

Trump's a total PUSSY!

I'm guessing he'll turn tail and run the first time any foreign leader gets in his orange, plasticized grill!

When the Mexicans refuse to pay for his wall, he'll bugger off.

When the Congress refuses to bar Muslims from the US, he'll flee.

He's a narcissistic bully. Big mouth, big words, NO BALLS!

Wait a second ... JL, is that you?
How predictable, You being a stupid lazy pig. It takes balls to take on the establishment and blaze your own trail. It also takes brains. You have neither. Cruz had a bad night, win for Trump. Fox only had 12 million viewers, win for Trump. Trump told Ailes to go fuck himself, win for Trump. But you would lick assholes to curry favor. Because you're a stupid, lazy pig. Trump came out of last night unscathed. If he wins Iowa, or comes in second, game over.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:45 AM   #63
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How predictable, You being a stupid lazy pig. It takes balls to take on the establishment and blaze your own trail. It also takes brains. You have neither. Cruz had a bad night, win for Trump. Fox only had 12 million viewers, win for Trump. Trump told Ailes to go fuck himself, win for Trump. But you would lick assholes to curry favor. Because you're a stupid, lazy pig. Trump came out of last night unscathed. If he wins Iowa, or comes in second, game over.
I'm so confused by this. Avoiding the debate is not "taking on the establishment," it's avoiding it.

You said it was a win for trump because he came out "unscathed." Doesn't this mostly confirm the belief that he avoided the debate because he felt it was going to hurt him? It appears to have been a smart political decision, but it was clearly done out of a "fear" of getting hurt by it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out if he wins the nomination. Will he actually avoid presidential debates? And will people see this as "sticking it to the man" or avoiding having to publicly defend his policies?
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:00 AM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
I'm so confused by this. Avoiding the debate is not "taking on the establishment," it's avoiding it.

You said it was a win for trump because he came out "unscathed." Doesn't this mostly confirm the belief that he avoided the debate because he felt it was going to hurt him? It appears to have been a smart political decision, but it was clearly done out of a "fear" of getting hurt by it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out if he wins the nomination. Will he actually avoid presidential debates? And will people see this as "sticking it to the man" or avoiding having to publicly defend his policies?
He's done 6 debates, I don't think he's a brilliant debater, but his poll numbers have gone up every time. And he's been thumbing his nose at the establishment from day one. That's why he is winning. That's his appeal. Sanders too. But Sanders is hardly an "outsider". I think this was mostly a strategic move for Trump. Besides, Reagan skipped the Iowa debate and wound up winning the election. But he does have disdain for Fox News. So he told Ailes to fuck himself. Raised 6 million for Vets and Cruz was front page news. "Cruz had a rough night". So, Trump again confounds the establishment and the pundits. He's laughing all the way to the nomination.
Old 01-29-2016, 10:28 AM   #65
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

You don't really think Mr. Trump was afraid to go on stage and answer questions, do you?

He has done 6 debates, done them well, and has done numerous rallies in front of over ten thousand people. He takes questions from the press, etc...

Please support Mr. Trump so we can make America great again.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:31 AM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Not going obviously did not hurt him vs Cruz. He has to worry about that lil Florida Cuban.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:39 AM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Not going obviously did not hurt him vs Cruz. He has to worry about that lil Florida Cuban.
The Canadian Cuban has more to worry about the Florida Cuban.
Old 01-29-2016, 10:44 AM   #68
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You don't really think Mr. Trump was afraid to go on stage and answer questions, do you?
No, but I do think he was afraid that going to this debate would hurt his chances, which is why he avoided it. And it seems that bambino agrees with me here, at least somewhat.

Quote:
He has done 6 debates, done them well, and has done numerous rallies in front of over ten thousand people. He takes questions from the press, etc...

Please support Mr. Trump so we can make America great again.
There is no doubt that he does a good job responding to/deflecting questions, which is why he has "done well" in the debates. Presidential campaigns are more and more about marketing, rather than substance. As a businessman who is good at making deals, he is good at exactly this type of thing. However, I find his responses to be completely lacking substance and that he often even just avoids the hard questions (skillfully). Some people approve of this kind of politics, which is part of the reason why he is so popular, but I find it vapid and evidence that he isn't really fit for the job.

On that note, it is hard for me to say he would "make america great again" because I don't really even know what that means, nor how he intends to do it.
Old 01-29-2016, 10:50 AM   #69
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Trump can dodge those tomatoes.........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 11:09 AM   #70
bambino
Valued Poster

I don't agree with you. I didn't know how it would turn out for Trump, but I never thought he was afraid to debate. It doesn't seem that he's taking a hit, if anything, it's been positive. I honestly thought Trump would fizz out by now. But he hasn't. I give him credit for being a shrewd operator and out flanking the establishment. Every time. He's done it his way with no backing. The million he donated to the Vets last night was prolly his biggest in the campaign so far. Except jet fuel. But he's paying for that too. Unlike the other candidates.
Old 01-29-2016, 12:30 PM   #71
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
No, but I do think he was afraid that going to this debate would hurt his chances, which is why he avoided it. And it seems that bambino agrees with me here, at least somewhat.

There is no doubt that he does a good job responding to/deflecting questions, which is why he has "done well" in the debates. Presidential campaigns are more and more about marketing, rather than substance. As a businessman who is good at making deals, he is good at exactly this type of thing. However, I find his responses to be completely lacking substance and that he often even just avoids the hard questions (skillfully). Some people approve of this kind of politics, which is part of the reason why he is so popular, but I find it vapid and evidence that he isn't really fit for the job.

On that note, it is hard for me to say he would "make america great again" because I don't really even know what that means, nor how he intends to do it.
elect him and watch the magic happen
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:36 PM   #72
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
elect him and watch the magic happen
No thanks.

"Better the devil you know than the one you don't."
Old 01-29-2016, 01:40 PM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No thanks.

"Better the devil you know than the one you don't."
Which one do you think you know?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:45 PM   #74
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I think he just admitted the Dems are Devils.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:01 PM   #75
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Cruz, Sanders, Kasich, Clinton, Bush. . .well, pretty much everyone else in the race at least has a track record of being in government. I've got a pretty good idea of what I am going to get with them.

Trump? Who knows. He hasn't really stated any policy and has seemingly become exactly what republicans want since starting his run from office. People whine about Clinton being political and swaying with the times, but trump is just as guilty. He was pro-choice. . .now, magically, pro-life. He called for a one time tax on the rich to balance the budget. . .now, magically, he supports lower taxes on the rich. He supported Obama's plan on gun control. . .well, before Obama came out with the plan. Now? He magically opposes it. He was originally for SS privatization. Oh no, that is very unpopular with a large base of people in the republican party. Now he is simply about "reform." FFS, the guy even contributed to Clinton's senate campaign and referred to her as a "fantastic senator."

I'm amazed at how many people don't see that he is simply telling republicans exactly what he knows they want to here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women