Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Credit Repair & Restoration

For those of you who know me, you know that I've been in the legal field for more than 9 years and started in the hobby between paralegal jobs. I've maintained work in both businesses for a couple of years now, and am finally preparing to make my permanent exit to work full-time in the legal field.

One of my primary duties with my current firm is consumer credit repair. We'll currently expanding our credit restoration practice, and I wanted to offer a program discount to providers and their significant others/spouses as a way to say "thank you" for the support you ladies have provided me over the years.

Our credit restoration package covers all types of negative items for the 3 major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). Within 48 hours of receiving your credit reports and identifying information, we will have generated and mailed disputes for all negative tradelines to all 3 bureaus. In the past, our program averaged a 40% deletion/correction rate within the first 45 days of the program, and our success only increases thereafter.

Some of the types of debts/tradelines we cover:
Credit cards
Personal loans
Business loans
Collections
Judgments
Foreclosure
Bankruptcy

Our office is based in Austin, TX and I am happy to meet with local clients in person. We use a sophisticated software program to track and manage disputes. All clients receive a login they can use 24/7 to follow our progress, and a help line is available for telephone support.

In addition, anyone who signs up as an Affiliate or Broker will receive a $25 referral fee for everyone who signs up from their site, and a $25 referral fee for each person they refer as an Affiliate or Broker after that person's first client signs up.

The usual program fees are as follows:

$595/person (if paying in full upon signup)
$695/person (if utilizing 6-month payment plan)

$895/couple (if paying in full upon signup)
$995/couple (if utilizing 6-month payment plan)

I would like to offer ECCIE providers a discount of $200/person or couple off in-full payments, or $100/person or couple off payment plans.

Now, for the sticky stuff: Credit repair and restoration is inherently fueled by the exchange of private information. As a member of the legal community, protecting your private information is of the utmost importance to both me and my managing attorney. Our office follows strict protocols with regard to the collection and management of your personal information. We are professionally licensed and bonded by the State of Texas, and carry legal malpractice insurance to further protect our clients from any misappropriation of private information.And of course, I expect discretion in your dealings with me on a professional level as well.

If you're interested in the program, please PM me so that I can provide you with more information in a more discrete setting.

Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i must say...prices are reasonably priced. some of these firms that do this try and clean up on folks with prices starting at $1000 for simple solutions like disputing discrepancies. good luck...

wow...impressed on maintaining to professional working lifestyles. hats off to you.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #3
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks, WindowShopper. It's funny how much my two worlds collide.

I went through a lot of trial and error correcting my own credit after a lengthy divorce, and when I realized how much consumers are being manhandled by unsavory credit repair agencies, it made my stomach turn.

As a paralegal, I bill out between $50-$200 an hour to our clients, depending on the subject matter and task at hand, but seriously... most people with extensive credit issues have no business paying that much for restoration even if they could afford it. And, to be fair, everything I'm doing CAN be done by the average person... it would just be much more time consuming for them to research and apply the applicable law, then maintain accurate records and follow up appropriately. As far as basic dispute letters - I couldn't live with myself if I charged $1000 much to perform what has basically become an automated process in my mind. Carefully crafted, personalized correspondence is much more effective with the CRAs.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women