Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #16
jeff one086
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
LoL what's the over/under on the time it takes for this thread to become locked?
8 tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
"Go out and have fun... and don't take it too seriously." --Jeff Bridges' mom... every day when he would leave to go to school.
have fun or don't show up - bubba
some get it, some don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirddog View Post
I think I am a mod puppet.
fixed that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffbeefcake View Post
fixed that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Are you trying to poke the bear BBD, KC is not that big, you would be suprised what I know and what I dont, so the fact that your taking shit means I can too without the points, or as I suspected long ago, being a mod is just a way to project power on others and get your freebies. So which is it, are we free to talk shit to each other or are you going to take your shots and run and hide behind the MOD shield. Remeber if you want respect you have to give it, so you know what you can do with your sock pocket. Here is a hypothesis, if you have someone in charge that is scared of what a girl can do to their lives, imagine what someone else can do, of course there is no implied threat here its just a question.
fixed that for you
jeff one086 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:53 AM   #17
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I got sumthin' you can fix.....

KC? WTF? I thought I was in Houston the way y'all are cuttin' up... just sayin....
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:17 AM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Thinck of KC as Houston Lite.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:38 AM   #19
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default What's the matter?

Jeez, Jeff, take a deep breath. You need to relax and find a hobby or at least someone who will do ya!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:09 AM   #20
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

As for the accusation of a sock puppet, don't you realize that if I have something to say, I'm going to say it myself? I don't need someone doing my bidding unlike you.

Dirty Dog asked me to tell you guys that BBD had banned him, I don't know for how long though. All over this shit. I wonder how long it'll be before you try to give me points or give me a vacation?

I'm sure the fine folks of KC don't realize that you gave out warnings and/or points like candy the other either to those who spoke out against you?

BBD, I thought you had recused yourself from this situation? That's only the right thing to do considering you're in the middle of it.

I didn't know any of this was doing on last night. I had no power until about 4 am due to some wicked storms blowing thru Omaha. Loved living by candlelight though with nothing but my radio, book and Ipod to keep me company.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:27 AM   #21
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

His banning was a result of accumulated points over the last month. Banning is for 90 days and then he'll be back.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #22
Carlie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2764

...well smack my ass.

Carlie
Carlie is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #23
Guest090920
Account Disabled

OK!!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #24
Jazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlie View Post
...well smack my ass.

Carlie
Why certainly!
Jazzer is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #25
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlie View Post
...well smack my ass.

Carlie
As long as no one else minds.... certainly!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #26
xpetx
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Alexxxis - what a beautiful woman you are. You would have SOOO much biz in KC if you stayed out of drama and kept everything business only. Hell, i've tried to setup appt 7 diff times with you. Yes, you always tell me you need more notice. I cancelled on one and got stood up on the next one. Point is that you're marketable. Get away from this stuff girl...you're not running your biz correctly.

Elena - haven't seen you in person so i will say you appear extremely sexy and fun. I've observed you for couple years now I think on ASPD and here. I cant tell you how many times I've thought about seeing you when you're in KC next. I always chicken out because of words I read on here by you. I would love to still see you but not with this stuff constantly looming...you're not running your business as you should and I believe you're one of the smarter people here (maybe too smart for your own good).
xpetx is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #27
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Are you trying to poke the bear BBD, Fireserpent, KC is not that big, you would be suprised what I know and what I dont, so the fact that your taking shit means I can too without the points, or as I suspected long ago, being mods to you is just a way to project power on others and get your freebies. So which is it, are we free to talk shit to each other or are you going to take your shots and run and hide behind the MOD shield.

I must admit, I enjoy DD's posts and his fiery tongue. His choice of words and his targets has cost him, though.

But let's talk about mod power for a minute. What power do mods really have? I mean real power, not some perceived bullshit because some people have problems with authority or feel insecure when comparing themselves to others.

Please feel free to add to the list of real powers the mods have:

a) They can close a thread or even pull it.
b) They can edit a post.
c) They can warn and point you.
d) They can ban you so that your original persona cannot post here, but many choose to register another handle.
e) An admin can block an IP address temporarily stopping the computer challenged from coming back on until they learn how to get around it.

In other words, they can tell you to shut up.

That is it. They cannot cock block you. The girls will always take your money and they do not discriminate unless you have hurt them personally.

If you are social climbing to be the top dog in the on-line hooker/john community, then you will be disappointed when you reach the top because comparatively, we are all just scumbags to the rest of society and all you really accomplished is getting on LE's radar. If you never get to be king of hill, you are not missing anything except the fact that you were a social retard to begin with.

Do you really think girls give them free pussy because they are mods? The girls know it will not gain them anything. The ladies would not be able to post extra ads or use the forbidden words. There are enough staff members that if a mod ignored a personal attack, another would come along probably point her anyway. What would giving free pussy away do for them? A lady would get more mileage exchanging pussy for a review than giving it to a mod for free.

No offense mods, but these guys who choose to be mods are idiots who do this shit for free. If they are social enough, they may get invited to the socials, or somebody may buy them a drink or a lunch once in awhile. At best, they don't pay a door fee at an establishment because of their ability to edit out / remove unwanted press.

This perceived power and the abuse of it is the stupidest complaint I have ever seen and is rarely backed up. Any mod who demanded discounts or free pussy would be thrown under the bus so fast by the ladies, it would make your head spin. The funny part is, it is always guys who have the info because some unnamed source who will not come forward told them so.

They have no power except to tell you to shut up. Anything else is imaginary. They do run this board and as staffers, they should automatically be given a certain amount of respect until they demonstrate they do not deserve it.

Have these new KC mods reacted in a novice way to some fucktards and hooktards who would behave the way they do regardless of who the moderator is? No doubt. They are learning through trial by fire. They are not always getting it right. But attacking them in public forums is a proven way not to work and usually backfires on the posters that attack them.

Confront them via PM, or via the local staff email address. You can even write owner@eccie.net. This site has active owners who will attempt to counsel and guide them. If they don't get it eventually, they will become ambassadors. That has already been demonstrated on this site.

The point is, you do not need to put moderators on pedestals and then try to knock them down. It is just a message board, not the whole hobby. They have no real powers. There is nothing to be jealous of and aspiring to be a mod is a piss poor goal.

Real power comes from your ability and reputation of helping people, not hurting them or tearing them down. Avoid those who hold grudges, especially over petty shit.

These are the observations I have made over the last 10 years in this shit.

The two things here that will create conflict and jealousy the most is money and pussy. I have noticed it is rarely ever the guys who can afford to hobby often that do the complaining.

<end of rant>
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #28
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Outstanding post Wentworth!

I agree, why someone would volunteer to Mod...even if free pussy was a side benefit...continues to make me marvel. Seems like they are in a no win situation, and then of course when they do incorrectly exerisce their influence....well I'm just saying.

The owner of this site, has a slick arrangement going. It would seem that the workhorses of this site would be the Mods...how he/she gets them to do it for free continues to amaze me.

I'm glad there are folks like FS who do it. Not sure about BBD...I'm sure some of the current attack has deeper motivation. But at the same time, where there's smoke....

Irregardless of what the real truth is....BBD has a tough task ahead of him,in terms
of continuing on as a creditable MOD...but then again, who's willing to step up to the
plate, if a replacement was needed.

Not me, pay sucks and I don't really care what the side benefits are
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #29
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I just notice, after posting my above notice...only 1 Mod is listed for KC, which would
be Fire S.

Not real surprising to see BBD resign/go. But now FS is having to go this alone, at least for the time being.

Fire Serpent, glad your a Mod...but I am beginning to wonder if your thinking....

"I did not sign up for this sh*t!!!

Hey Captain K!!!!! what your old job back, LOL
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #30
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Yeah, its an unpaid position. If one is a Mod, they should stay above all this drama,
and just Moderate. Sometimes the Mods themselves add fuel to the fire with their comments. Just wonder if they attempt to bait an outspoken member into firing back and getting points and eventually banned.
If you chose to be a mod and can't take the heat...you know the rest.
vitokc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women