Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35334
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #31
sexichocolate
Curvy Mya

User ID: 68666
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dating is hard when you are in this business and Im coming to the conclusion that its not worth it. Its better to just deal with men who treat you nice & pay you then to deal with jerks who don't even understand they are getting a DEAL!!! lol
sexichocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #32
ForbiddenFriend1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31517

Shorty....
I think you have it right. Years ago, I stopped looking and stopped dating in my personal life - than one day I realized the man of my dreams was right in front of me. He was also a client. After we discussed our feelings, we realized we both felt the same way about each other and began dating outside of the "hobby". I adored his family and child and my family adored him as well. We had a beautiful five years of happiness living together and never had one problem or argument.
When I am ready to begin dating again, I personally would want to date a man I met in this "hobby"....the upside....I don't have to go through the awkward conversation of telling him what I do, nor do I have to lie to him. (just my opinion)
ForbiddenFriend1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #33
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riday View Post
In a way, I think you are setting unrealistic expectations expecting a real-life guy to be like your clients.
Because we're all the same person.

Everyone is different when you first start dating, the guy is putting his best foot forward and trying to impress you, the lady is being all attentive and pretending to be into all the things that interest him.
After a while, the effort to maintain this facade becomes too much and elements of our real "selves" start showing up and all of a sudden he's not "mister perfect" any more and she's really not that interested in you.

I know that if I kept seeing the same provider, just like when I date a civie, I'd eventually get to know the real them and some of the magic would be gone and you're left with someone who probably takes you for granted to some degree and doesn't flatter you and dote on you like they use to.

By seeing providers/clients instead of dating, you are constantly having first dates or staying in the honeymoon phase of the relationship.
Which I'm not knocking, relationships are hard and it's a lot funner to be with someone who's constantly on their best behavior and treating you like a king.

I'm great at dating.
I'm great at starting relationships.
I just suck at maintaining that intensity on into an actual "relationship".
So, here I am...for now anyway.
Maybe, somewhere out there is someone who will make me want to be the "best me" all the time and she'll want to be the "best her" for me.
Who knows?
To be clear I conduct myself as a gentleman with any lady (pro or not) but that is exactly it. With a pro I can be me. I don't need to worry if I'm making a good impression or not or what she really thinks of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenFriend1 View Post
Shorty....
I think you have it right. Years ago, I stopped looking and stopped dating in my personal life - than one day I realized the man of my dreams was right in front of me. He was also a client. After we discussed our feelings, we realized we both felt the same way about each other and began dating outside of the "hobby". I adored his family and child and my family adored him as well. We had a beautiful five years of happiness living together and never had one problem or argument.
When I am ready to begin dating again, I personally would want to date a man I met in this "hobby"....the upside....I don't have to go through the awkward conversation of telling him what I do, nor do I have to lie to him. (just my opinion)
But for many of us....it isn't the awkward conversation it is the all the other (judgemental) folks in our lives (family, business associates, etc.)
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:30 PM   #34
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Forbidden. . . Glad you found someone and that your happy!!

AltComedy. . . Yes, your right about making it work with all the judgemental people in our lives but if your thinking about what other people think about your SO, it will never work!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #35
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

There are some of us that have been raised to treat a lady repectfully and with dignity regardless of the situation. I would not treat a provider any different than I would treat a lady I was dating. All ladies are to be treated as a lady and that goes for being a date, a provider, a business associate or whatever the case. Maybe it goes back to my southern roots and my feelings that women are special and as such such be treated properly. The same goes for a man hitting a woman. There is never a situation that a man should hit a woman for any reason. If things go bad in a relationship even if the woman becomes physical, the man should walk away and leave it.

Nina,

There are still men that will take you out, treat you well and compliment you as well show you a good time. As for the looks, they may not always be the best looking in the world, but looks can be so shallow and the inner person is where the true beauty lies. Many good and wonderful people are often overlooked because people only look at the outside and not the inside.
topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:53 PM   #36
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexichocolate View Post
Dating is hard when you are in this business and Im coming to the conclusion that its not worth it. Its better to just deal with men who treat you nice & pay you then to deal with jerks who don't even understand they are getting a DEAL!!! lol
exactly - sometimes i wonder if some women don`t know their worth or if i am just a spoiled brat because i know the difference.

Sometimes when i witness married friends of mine having fights i think i get a glimpse of what hell might be like if i ever intended to visit.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #37
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Does that mean your batting for the other team Isis?

NOOOO. And it's ok if you think that. My family accuses me of being gay because I don't date. Well screw 'em. One of these days if they don't stop accusing me of being gay I'll just come right out and tell them the real reason why I don't date. That'll shut 'em up.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #38
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I wasn't judging you isis. Nothing wrong if you were. I tend to poke fun when people leave an open comment like that. Sucks that your family doesn't except you for you.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #39
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Also, I did fall in love with a married client. It lasted for about a year. It was HEEEEEELLLL. I'm so happy to report that I am over him. But the other day I found myself thinking of him for a minute or two, but it quickly faded. IN the past, he was all I thought about. Now he is off my mind. I did fall into a deep depression over this drama. In the end, he's not what I want anyway. He's too old, and his noodle is a bit on the soft side. He can't keep it stiff for too long. Plus, he would talk about how his wife dresses like an old lady. Not like I should care, but if I was his wife, I'd consider that pretty disrespectful. Plus, he used to email me telling me how much he missed me. Real nice to do that to your wife, you know?
Old 04-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #40
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I wasn't judging you isis. Nothing wrong if you were. I tend to poke fun when people leave an open comment like that. Sucks that your family doesn't except you for you.
Darling, they just think it's odd that I don't date at all. I guess it does look kinda odd....they think I'm either gay, depressed, or anti social! The truth is, it's the opposite. I'm with lotsa guys. I'm not alone.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #41
Maxxi Roxx
"THE WISE CHOICE"

User ID: 1295
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Is one of them taking out the trash? just a thought
make it three!
Maxxi Roxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
There are some of us that have been raised to treat a lady repectfully and with dignity regardless of the situation. .

I was raised to treat all people respectfully until they opened their mouth and gave me reason to think otherwise.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
He's too old, and his noodle is a bit on the soft side. He can't keep it stiff for too long.
His initials didn't start with a P and a J did they?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #44
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I was raised to treat all people respectfully until they opened their mouth and gave me reason to think otherwise.

I Hear Ya!! *
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:27 AM   #45
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
One of these days if they don't stop accusing me of being gay I'll just come right out and tell them the real reason why I don't date. That'll shut 'em up.
Ahh to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. LOL
Guest083011 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women