Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2015, 01:06 PM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default Sharyl Attkisson sues the DOJ

Now this is what I'm talking about... http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ch...rticle/2558150

'Challenging the federal government': Sharyl Attkisson sues the DOJ

The lawsuit was filed on Nov. 19 in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia,...
Investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson, whose coverage of the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, has earned her both high praise and harsh criticism, has launched a lawsuit against the Department of Justice, demanding access to FBI documents that involve her personally.

The now-senior independent contributor to the Daily Signal, a conservative online news outlet based at the Heritage Foundation, alleges that during her final months as a correspondent for CBS News, her personal and work computers were hacked as she continued to produce often unfavorable reports on the Obama administration.

"I am hoping to get information that sheds light on a number of problems I’ve been dealing with," Attkisson told the Washington Examiner's media desk Friday evening. "One of the items the FBI is withholding is information surrounding a case they opened on my computer intrusions, which lists me as the victim."

"Yet they never told me they opened the case, never interviewed me, and won’t produce material relevant to the case or the case file. The case has to progress through court and, historically, the government drags it out (at taxpayer expense). So it’s unclear when, if ever, we might receive the documents to which we are entitled," she said.

Attkisson is joined in her lawsuit by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group.

“That I’ve had to sue to get my own FBI file is concerning,” she said earlier this week in a joint statement with Judicial Watch. “This administration has a terrible record in respecting the First Amendment rights of journalists.”

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton added: “We know from the emails we have already obtained that the Obama White House and the Justice Department sought to silence this courageous reporter. Now, we need to find out just how far they went."

The lawsuit was filed on Nov. 19, 2014, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

In it, the lawsuit demands: “Any and all records concerned, regarding or relating to Sharyl Attkisson. Such records include, but are not limited to, records of background checks of Sharyl Attkisson, records of communications, contacts, or correspondence between Sharyl Attkisson and employees, officials or agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and records of investigations concerning or regarding Sharyl Attkisson as a victim…”

But what does she hope to accomplish with her lawsuit?

"To me, the endgame is challenging the federal government for its unlawful responses to FOI requests on a wide range of matters and topics," Attkisson told the Examiner. "If nobody challenges them, they will continue escalating the unlawful practices (at taxpayer expense) and the public and press will relinquish the rights we are supposed to have to access public information that we own."

Attkisson is not joined in her lawsuit by the Daily Signal, the website’s editor in chief and Heritage Foundation digital director Rob Bluey told the Examiner.

Judicial Watch did not responded to the Examiner’s request for comment.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 01:20 PM   #2
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Is this the woman who mistook a stuck key on her keyboard for someone hacking her computer
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Is this the woman who mistook a stuck key on her keyboard for someone hacking her computer
No that was you, BigSheep.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:33 PM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I was wondering why this website got sluggish all of a sudden, and my keyboard started responding like a manual with a cloth ribbon. These controversial threads stir 'em up.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 01:39 PM   #5
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This might have garnered some attention had it come from the Huffington Post, New York Times, Washington Post or some other liberal rag. Ask James Rosen if any of the liberal media cares that he was targeted by Obama and Eric "The Racist" Holder.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:28 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What the FUCK are you trying to say, rio?

That everybody's against the RWWipes and its pet blogs?

That The Daily Signal is a more credible source of information than the New York Times?

the last sentence doesn't maker sense in any context.

Read your shit before you post it, rio.

You're embarrassing your self-admitted hero, IBIdiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:29 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What the FUCK are you trying to say, rio?

That everybody's against the RWWipes and its pet blogs?

That The Daily Signal is a more credible source of information than the New York Times?

the last sentence doesn't maker sense in any context.

Read your shit before you post it, he-bitch.

You're embarrassing your self-admitted hero, IBIdiot.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:40 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This is a case where even the libtards should be upset (they are susposed to believe in freedom of the press and all that) but their feigned outrage is only against administrations if they are ran by a republican. If Bush was president when this happened they would be calling for an impeachment hearing but you can see that idiots like Tampon throw out some stupid comment instead.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:00 PM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Is there an echo in here? Or is someone getting hysterical.

YouRong doesn't know about Rosen, apparently.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:44 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Old 01-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is there an echo in here? Or is someone getting hysterical.

YouRong doesn't know about Rosen, apparently.
Yea, I like the double mint twins edit... fucking Shit Eater
Old 01-04-2015, 11:27 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
fucking Shit Eater
You're a great guy.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:23 AM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I hope she wins. She should win, but our justice system at times lacks adherence to principles of Liberty and transparency.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:59 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

For anyone who was remotely conscious during the Nixon years, this lawsuit will expose the hypocrisy of the current administration as so called "liberals," if they even attempt to dispute her right to have full disclosure of all the documents ... obtained from her computer. Transparency? We'll see.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:25 AM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

This administration isn't "liberal", they are self-admitted "progressives"...big difference.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women