Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2017, 12:06 PM   #1
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Any restraint or technique vailable that prevents a guy from shooting his load

Is there any type of technique that a lady can do that would physically prevent a guy from shooting his load while receiving a bbbj?

Might be a myth but I read if a lady pulls a guys nutsack down and squeezes above the balls but right below the base of his cock, there is no way the guy is able to ejaculate?

This might be more of bdsm play as Im sure there could be pain mixed with pleasure as it might be agony if a guy wanted to, and needed to cum but couldnt.

Any ladies with experience denying a guy from cumming while continuously sucking him off?

Im not intetested in edging, that doesnt work on me.
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 01:01 PM   #2
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The only thing that I found that worked for me was a 67 year old grey haired ugly hooker with black teeth, 3 of them cracked, that had a wheezing sound coming from her nose as she blew me. Worst $12 I ever spent. You want her number?
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:44 AM   #3
rodneylarue
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

"The only thing that I found that worked for me was a 67 year old grey haired ugly hooker with black teeth, 3 of them cracked, that had a wheezing sound coming from her nose as she blew me. Worst $12 I ever spent. You want her number?

No thanks. Already have it.
rodneylarue is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:48 AM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Cock rings sound like they might do it for you.

Quote:
A cock ring is most often used to make an erect penis harder and bigger, to keep it that way for a longer amount of time, and to delay and heighten orgasm. Cock rings work by constricting blood flow, keeping blood in the shaft of the penis. When a wearer finally does ejaculate, the sensation is more intense, since it took a longer time to come, and because the penis is filled with additional blood.
via Go Ask Alice
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:59 AM   #5
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Cock rings sound like they might do it for you.
Cock rings don't prevent it, for me at least. But they do seem to heighten and prolong the experience, and are great fun. Highly recommended.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:18 AM   #6
jammanoman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I've seen some videos where the guy is wearing a chastity device and getting sucked on. It looks like exquisite torture. Obviously you can't get erect but there are still nerve endings being stimulated.
jammanoman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:13 AM   #7
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

if you clamp down on the tube hard enough from below, the semen will redirect into the bladder...then later you can piss it out.

maybe google it....try it while masturbating. squeeze hard....don't let it out.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:53 AM   #8
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Try thinking of something that makes you think. Like name the capital of States.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:32 AM   #9
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy View Post
Is there any type of technique that a lady can do that would physically prevent a guy from shooting his load while receiving a bbbj?

Might be a myth but I read if a lady pulls a guys nutsack down and squeezes above the balls but right below the base of his cock, there is no way the guy is able to ejaculate?

This might be more of bdsm play as Im sure there could be pain mixed with pleasure as it might be agony if a guy wanted to, and needed to cum but couldnt.

Any ladies with experience denying a guy from cumming while continuously sucking him off?

Im not intetested in edging, that doesnt work on me.
This is what you're looking for:

SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:59 PM   #10
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Pulling down on the nutsack should do it. She can also grab the penis st the hot and stop most from coming out.
However stopping a male ejacultion can result in painful sensations that may or may be long lasting.
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculation
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:40 PM   #11
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Pulling down on the nutsack just a little too hard can result in a painful injury so you might want to consider that.

Another option is to learn to be in tune with your body and just when you feel you are about to climax stop all stimulation and squeeze down firmly at the base of your penis. Hold it until the feeling of impending climax subsides and then continue the stimulating activities. A lady giving a bbbj might be able to do this if she is able to recognize when the guy is about to climax.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:46 AM   #12
texassano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Doing kegal exercises help too.
texassano is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women