Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2017, 10:58 AM   #1
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Question Being there for providers

Been thinking... hobbyists and providers form a kind of community. I am thinking of those for whom tricking or seeing providers is part of their lives, regardless of the marital or relationship status of either. While it's true providers wouldn't have sex with us unless we paid them (well, there are exceptions, but this is atypical), nonetheless collectively us hobbyists form fairly intimate relationships with providers over time. Some can become quite personal, even if the rel'p never becomes a "conventional" one (ie, money stops changing hands on a per encounter basis; in "conventional" hetero rel'ps, it still changes hands but more regularly and without a specific quid pro quo at the time... but that's typically the only real measurable difference).

I have observed that there are some providers who may not be talking to their clients about it, but are sitting on some serious issues. Some include not having decent or any health insurance, not being "legal" in the typical sense (ie, haven't filed any kind of tax return in X years, nor have a recorded income via W-2s, etc.), thereby giving rise to more problems. Some include but are not limited to being able to get SS Disability if they get seriously sick or injured, etc. Then there are such matters as wills or legal issues like trusts for minor children (ie, if a kid's mom can no longer provide for her due to death, etc., then what?) Others have concerns such as having parents or other fam. members in need of care or help and not knowing what to do to help them, etc. Then there are those with substance addictions who turned to tricking to feed their addiction who are way off the books and may have priors, etc.

Some of us hobbyists are in a position to be of assistance to them with little or no cost to ourselves because of what we know. Given that we are, collectively, all being intimate with these women, to me it kind of makes sense that where we can do so w/out endangering our own private lives or being taken advantage of monetarily or some other way, that we do so. If we can't be of help to the women we are having sex with, who can we be to?

What do you all (hobbyists and providers) think of us asking the ECCIE admins to open a new board up entitled simply "Requests for Assistance, Input, and Information" wherein anyone (hobbyists, too) can post requests for same for sometimes rather serious issues providers have in their lives and those of their children? I would suggest that ppl posting to the board do so under a 2nd userid so as to protect the poster's privacy. A provider may for example be well-known as "YourGirlFridayXXX" and have a lot of clients but may not want everyone to know of her legal or other problems, so she'd make a new ID named like "Me123" and post to that board with that ID.

Then of course hobbyists or indeed other providers could reply with helpful advice, directions to resources, etc. I'd suggest having both a national board and local boards for ea. locale (as we do for reviews and ads) so that if someone believed she or he needed to meet someone to further their assistance, they would be local.

Only rule would be this: It's all free. No provider should feel she needs to supply her service gratis in exchange for assistance and no hobbyist would expect her to. Obviously though, you're consenting adults so if things happen, they do. But there should be no expectation of any quid pro quo. This is entirely by way of us as hobbyists being there to help and support our beloved providers. In return though, providers should not expect of or ask a hobbyist for direct financial support, or to do anything that could cause his hobbying to be exposed, endangering his "real-world" life situation. And any assistance rendered would have to be utterly confidential even within this community, and a hobbyist should feel free to decline a request for assistance w/out it being some kind of strike against him. Ie, if he is a girl's client too and he declines to help her, that reason alone should not get him blacklisted from her or anyone else, hence the need for internal confidentiality, too.

Well what do you all think? I can see it working so long as everyone understands the ground rules and lives on their honor (as it were) to execute them. I can see a lot of good for a lot of ppl coming from it.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:50 AM   #2
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In my case, I Hobby so I do not have to "be there".
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #3
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

While this may be a noble thought, it is fraught with potential problems, even disaster. Not something I would be comfortable participating in.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #4
wordup666
BANNED

Seems like marriage.
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:18 PM   #5
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

No...

They are grown women and they need to get their own shit together. Its Their problem they didn't pay or the like all those years. There are so many info sources out there, payroll companies, yada, yada. There is not an excuse.

People have to help themselves. And... us hooks make plenty of money to get a life, pay taxes, health care and more.

Also it already happens... you dont need a section on Eccie... Plenty of suckers out there buying a hooks sob story on how she cant pay rent or the like shelling out the cash...
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:29 AM   #6
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

find a girlfriend, sounds like hobbying isn't for you and you are looking for problems/drama in your life

the point of hobbying is to get laid and not have to talk to the person again unless you want to.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:40 AM   #7
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Do the same for waitresses, retail clerks and gas station attendants.

I pay them to fuck and when they open their mouth it is to get a dick in it.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #8
Red-Hat-Magic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

The problem with providing profession services you would still be liable. Some business insurance would not cover this unless the were actually a client in your business and can request documentation supporting this.

Sadly, many noble deeds are not that able to do. For many of the ladies, this and similar threads & post's serve as a great screening tool to know how some of the guy show respect or more notably lack off.
Red-Hat-Magic is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:28 AM   #9
Himeros Desire God
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think that I understand what the original intent for this thread was. And yes we are at least in the shreveport-bossier city area a very tight-knit community. To some of us it's all about the sex but to some of us it's all about the relationships not just on the level of fucking but we are a community of people that are allowed to express ourselves openly and freely to each other without judgement. I like to consider a lot of the ladies and a lot of the guys on here as being friends some of them I have never met some of them I have. If there is a level of trust between two people who have seen each other on multiple occasions that I don't see anything wrong with helping each other out whether it be whatever. Now on the other side of this just a random person on a board saying hey come do my taxes and I'm going to give you all my information is crazy.

Play safe
Himeros Desire God is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:32 PM   #10
psmith5011
Account Disabled

User ID: 327851
My ECCIE Reviews

GotYour6, what an ass you are!
psmith5011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:41 PM   #11
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Wow

Holy Jesus... I promise I'll never bring the subject up again.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:33 PM   #12
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spa999 View Post
Holy Jesus... I promise I'll never bring the subject up again.
People are just keeping it real... You asked we gave opinions. Its all good.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:27 PM   #13
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only speak for myself. As a provider, I want to keep my personal and professional lives separate and will never involve my clients with my problems. I do not have any problems that were mentioned in the original post. I have a pretty good life. But I am one of the fortunate people to have a good upbringing, good education, good career, and a good head on my shoulder. A good provider is a smart woman with intelligence and common sense to run her business well, obtain health insurance, life insurance, file her taxes, save her money for rainy days, responsible, stay healthy emotionally and physically, etc. The education and resources are easily available online. If they need insurance, they can easily obtain thru healthcare.gov, there are accountants to help with taxes, attorneys for legal issue or to write a will, there are insurance agents. It's really simple to do all this. And providers make pretty good money.
I appreciate you want to help people. Maybe it's better to just help children with cancer, or cancer research, or orphanage? They are the ones who need more help I think.
If you are determined to help providers, you can help by booking with them and respect boundaries.....do not try to meddle with their personal lives. Therefore, the hobby will be as it's supposed to be. Simple, no-strings attached, no drama.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:43 AM   #14
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith5011 View Post
GotYour6, what an ass you are!
Thank you
I am not a PC kind of guy and someone that wants to dip into personal lives of a hooker is going to end up shot, stabbed, broke or killed.

Not going to sugar coat how fucking stupid this is.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 05:39 AM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Yep
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women