Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 01:08 PM   #61
pqaz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley View Post
Must she be older? I know I'm short and younger. I promise you though I know what I want and how to get it. Also how to take control of a situation. Perhaps a younger and an older...ooo...now that's hot.
kiley, hell no she doesn't have to be older. I believe we would have a great time, sharing mutual interests and communicate our wants and needs and desires that's part of the fun. tons of different ideas and roles to pass back and forth!
pqaz is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:24 PM   #62
Chaco20
Valued Poster

Location: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. Wyoming
Encounters: 14

Quote:
Must she be older? I know I'm short and younger. I promise you though I know what I want and how to get it. Also how to take control of a situation. Perhaps a younger and an older...ooo...now that's hot.
What about Dad married someone younger than me the old perv!
Chaco20 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:04 AM   #63
touchofheaven
Your Heart's Desire

User ID: 314634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo1971 View Post
Yes you sure did!! We'll do that one next my dear. Good times!!
YAY!!! Naughty mommy, slutty daughter... whatever you want, I'm your girl!!! I'm still waiting to get to go to my boss's office for an important "meeting"... Gentlemen???
touchofheaven is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:44 PM   #64
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

touch---- I guess you need to visit Dallas..area not much offered in this type of role play here
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:25 PM   #65
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Thank Goodness for the open minded providers!

NOTHING better than a little role play that pushes your boundaries emotionally; those “taboo” thoughts adds an extra inch and has me throbbing every single time.
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:30 PM   #66
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Default Close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Tell the truth guys. How many of your have fucked your step daughter this summer while she was home from college when she walked around nude and thinking I need Daddy's cock badly??
My fantasy was doing her friends. HATE pretending I’m not attracted to them, didn’t notice them or wouldn’t “hit it” if I had a chance. Being Honest!
Old 10-25-2017, 08:45 PM   #67
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

A scenario I fantasize about is power exchange/seduction; showing up to drop off something for my daughter but she’s already left but her roommate is there. She playfully asks “how does this dress look on me or would you rather I wear THIS dress?” After which, she changes clothes in front of me KNOWING I can’t resist. She does the same with heels, bra, panties and lipstick. I can’t resist!
Old 10-26-2017, 08:58 AM   #68
Karismatic_Kiley
Buxom Brunette

User ID: 348373
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperHit View Post
A scenario I fantasize about is power exchange/seduction; showing up to drop off something for my daughter but she’s already left but her roommate is there. She playfully asks “how does this dress look on me or would you rather I wear THIS dress?” After which, she changes clothes in front of me KNOWING I can’t resist. She does the same with heels, bra, panties and lipstick. I can’t resist!
This sounds like an enjoyable role play that could branch out many different ways. Ooo love a good plot and idea!
Karismatic_Kiley is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:01 AM   #69
Karismatic_Kiley
Buxom Brunette

User ID: 348373
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pqaz View Post
kiley, hell no she doesn't have to be older. I believe we would have a great time, sharing mutual interests and communicate our wants and needs and desires that's part of the fun. tons of different ideas and roles to pass back and forth!
Sounds wonderful. We will need to make this more a reality than a fantasy
Karismatic_Kiley is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:16 AM   #70
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Roommates always look for every opportunity to fuck their roommates dad or brother or boyfriend so if your daughter's roommate is seductive and makes it clear she wants to fuck, do it. I agree it makes for a very hot roleplay to get your ready for the real thing)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:10 AM   #71
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Quote:
This sounds like an enjoyable role play that could branch out many different ways.
I KNOW!!!! In my fantasy, she’s undecided so she says, “ I can’t decide and I can’t trust a mans opinion so I’ll let your cock decide; drop your pants and let’s see which one makes you harder?”

While she tries on clothes, she uses his erection as a hanger. Imagine her trying on a heel while the other dangles off his cock; or switching bra and panties while the other is dangling off his cock.

She says “I’m tired of your voice. Using your erection, point to the one you like; the one that makes me more.... fuckable”. LOL so many variables!
Old 10-26-2017, 12:50 PM   #72
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

SleeperHIt, you come to see your daughter and her roommate tells you she is about to go workout and wants you to take some pics of her big tits and narrow waist to document the progress. She strips nude and you take a bunch of pics from every angle. She then tells you that all the girls want you badly and she wants to be the first to fuck you. She looks you straight in the eyes and you kiss her passionately as you fondle her bit tits. She strips you, sucks your hard cock and then tells you she wants all your cum in her pussy now. You have no choice since her legs are spread and her body is irresistibly hot and you have no control at this point. It doesn't take you long to cream her and then, with your cum still in her pussy, puts on her workout clothes and tells you to stay put as your daughter's other roommate is about to return and is very interested as well))
Old 10-26-2017, 01:10 PM   #73
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Hell yeah! Used by her roommates.

My daughter has no idea. They casually ask my daughter, “when is he coming back?”

I’m scared to visit my daughter, knowing I can’t resist.
Suppose a different set of roommates are there, am I expected to pleasure them too?
Who else knows?

Every time I visit, I have to wait in the car till my erection dies down. Can come in like this!

The power of imagination combined with the power of Sexuality. Unbeatable!
Old 10-26-2017, 05:50 PM   #74
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Roommates love to fuck each other's dads))
Old 10-29-2017, 11:12 AM   #75
hairyhoudini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Karismatic_Kiley Is wearing my fantasy only thing missing is a nice strap-on hiding under that cute little schoolgirl outfit.
hairyhoudini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women