Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2017, 10:57 AM   #151
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
ok. assup has confirmed he supports the ALT LEFT globalist fascists

who else?
assup supports those that rally to the rainbow flag and wear rainbow thongs and high heels. And he " supports " his gloryhole employees !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:24 PM   #152
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Ashamed of what pig? It's called the first admendment. Do you have a problem with that like your liberal fag brethren at Berkeley? They should be ignored. There was also counter protesters stirring the pot you ill informed pig. Was there any property damage? Looting? Rocks thrown at LE? No. Businesses did not close. This isn't Berkeley, Ferguson or Baltimore you stupid pig. So send your ire to the Virginia ACLU who won the petition for this event you Nazi loving pig. I've been to Charlottesville several times. It's a beautiful town and countryside. Home of Jefferson. And Robert E Lee is a big part of their culture. Deal with it Cocksucker.
That's something i often see from the left.. They decry anything we on the right want to say, shout loudly to shut us down, but then whine if we even mention they should honor our right to speak like we honor their right.
THE FIRST Amendment protects all. Not just those on the left.

And if you note, the media's ALL outraged (as they should be) over that KKK turd who ran the crowd over. BUT is not in anyway irate at all the violence caused PRIOR TO THAT by those counter agitators bused in from out of state, who 'counter protested' all without a permit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hmmm... I think the media photographers may soon outnumber the protesters.

Here's a thought... why not bus both sides to the UVA football stadium and let them fight it out, gladiator-style? (Stick assup the pig in the middle, of course.) They could even charge admission. That way the city would get its share of the revenue, instead of letting the fucking media exploit it all.
Since the cops once again seemed to back off, its almost like they were letting them fight gladiator style.. So once again i wonder, what the fucking point in having all those cops WAS, if they were not there to keep order??

Quote:
Peep, peep, peep... is that your new pig mating call, oinkboy?

FLOTUS and POTUS both condemned the violence. Now find something else to whine about.
Ahh, but he didn't condemn it in the manner the leftist lame stream media WANTED< so what he did, didn't count in their eyes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Imagine if the lefties had just stayed home...how many reporters would have covered the idiots wearing helmets and carrying racist banners. Probably a lot but a lot less than showed up and they wanted blood. Well, the reporters got what they wanted. Someone is dead now and blame can be spread among the racists, Antifa, and the press.
And that's what those on the left don't realize. Don't give air time to the Neo-nazi's and their message is dulled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Three dead, a car driven into a crowd. Lots to laugh at right.
What i would like to know is what CAUSED that helo to crash? AND WHY is that considered to be part of the violence?

Quote:
From Yssup..
Do you support these assholes violent invasion of Charlottesville'
Yes. Just like BLM has the right to show up to protest, so does the KKK.. I will NEVER agree with their message, but i will defend their right to be imbecils..

Quote:
From Yssup..
The victim of that act of terrorism were protected by the fucking constitution too
No they were not. THEY WERE there to instigate violence TOWARDS those who had a lawful permit to protest. THUS THEIR act was not protected by the 'free speech' clause..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Just a normal Saturday afternoon for Trump voters.

Fucking shameful.
So by that logic, all the BLM Violence caused, was just a 'typical day by all the Obama/Clinton voters..

Quote:
This wasn't an assault on the first amendment. That's what is used as an excuse to justify these type of hate rallies.

Trump's rhetoric during his entire campaign and even now after the election does nothing but fuel idiots like the alt-right.
So what fueled all the riots and violence towards trump supporters we saw like those at his Rallys in CA, NY and other places were hundreds of people were assaulted by the "Anti-trump crowd", vehicles demolished etc??

Quote:
Where was your outrage when Madonna told a hate rally she often dreamed of blowing up the White House? Or was she merely exercising her free speech rights?
Or when liberal teacher after teacher came out on You tube calling for Trump to be assassinated, shot, hung etc..

Continued next post.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:41 PM   #153
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Does that somehow justify the end result?
No, and i call out the dumb shit that drove his car into that crowd. BUT I HAVE still yet to hear a SINGLE reporter or politician call out all the Antifata agitators and instigators, for showing up and STARTING all the violence...

Quote:
What exactly does any of that have to do with the Charlottesville event?
Its called making a logical comparison. IF YOU Are saying cause of this one group's stance and that they were trump supporters (not proven), then that must mean ALL trump supporters are neo-nazis.
THEN by the same logical comparison, since a bernie sanders fan shot a politician, all bernie fans must want politicians shot. Or since clinton is a known pervert yet all dems still voted for hillary, that then logically must mean all clinton supporters are fans of sexual perverts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
If you support these fuckers then you are as anti American as they are.
Bam, JUST cause we support the right for them to stage a lawful peaceful rally, does NOT MEAN we support them..

Quote:
are you going to denounce the ALT LEFT's illegal actions that caused this? oh yes YOU CAUSED IT.

the so-called "social justice warriors" are the ones that did NOT have any permit or permission to be there. so why were they? illegal gathering.
Cause as we saw with all the BLM protests 'they don't need no stinking permits.

Quote:
3 years ago the term "Alt-right" didn't even exist. it is a fiction of the liberal media's agenda, the same as their agenda to label anyone who is white as racist by the very fact they are white.
Or their ways of labeling anyone anti-illegal alien, as being xenophobic, racist etc.. THEY Can't argue the points of our comments, so instead break out the racism/phobic card to silence us..

Quote:
the gathering was a response to the ALT LEFT's relentless attack on all things AMERICAN. including and especially the Civil War. removing statues of Confederate commanders won't change history. it won't change anything. what will? the crushing of the ALT LEFT's new world order agenda .. unless that's what all you libtards yelling your outrage really want eh??
And imo the left's push to do that, is just like how ISIS and the Taliban try to erase out history..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:11 PM   #154
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire
Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Just like BLM has the right to show up to protest, so does the KKK... I will NEVER agree with their message, but i will defend their right to be imbeciles...
Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
JUST cause we support the right for them to stage a lawful peaceful rally, does NOT MEAN we support them...
+1

Exactly. You would think libtards like assup and JCM are smart enough to understand this point, right? They duck and deflect whenever you put them on the spot with a simple question - does the KKK have a right to organize a protest, or do you advocate stripping away their First Amendment protections because you detest their speech? Voltaire gets it. The ACLU gets it. Why can't assup and JCM get it?

Instead of answering the question honestly and directly, assup and JCM duck and deflect because they want to blur any distinction between defending the First Amendment and defending racists. Voltaire is spinning in his grave over this Alinsky-style deception. Hitler and Goebbels are applauding them, however.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:21 PM   #155
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
+1

Exactly. You would think libtards like assup and JCM are smart enough to understand this, right? They duck and deflect whenever you put them on the spot with a simple question -
Making up fake news shit is not "ducking and deflecting" ...

... it's called making up fake news shit!

Example:
Quote:
The Liberals recently shot a number of unarmed U.S. Representatives and law enforcement officers protecting them.

But they have nothing worthwhile to say about it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:23 PM   #156
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Voltaire was a French faggot.

Understand?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:30 PM   #157
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Making up fake news shit is not "ducking and deflecting" ...

... it's called making up fake news shit!

Example:
Whose making up fake news here?

You and others of your revolting hateful ilk are deflecting, defending, dodging and ducking.

Twitler speaks for you. Haltingly, poorly and uneloquently.

Ain't nothing fake about that.

The 20-year-old asshole who rammed his car into the protesters in Charlottesville was a know Nazi sympathizer who had traveled there from Ohio. That's not fake.

The white nationalists who brandished confederate flags as weapons paraded down the streets with lame ass tiki torches as if on their way to a lynching were there to provoke and incite.

That's not fake.

What's fake is your professing to be American patriots.

You're hateful. And you're scum.

Get out of our country.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:35 PM   #158
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Add jerkall to the list of the "law abiding, permit carrying" Nazi sympathizers.

He, like the Nazis, KKKers and alt-right scumbags he defends, has the same right to express himself as anyone else.

And I have the right to point out his alignment and loyalty to those people.

Keep condoning and promoting hate and violence, jerkall.

We all know it's you.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:45 PM   #159
bamscram
Valued Poster

If you cannot denounce them you are defending them. End of story.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:49 PM   #160
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Jerkall has spent the whole day making excuses for them.

Twitler took three days before officially condemning them.

Better late than never.

He condemned jerkall, LLephantMan. SLOBBRIN and the others who have tried to make excuses, defend and equivocate.

Twitler condemned YOU, assholes.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:56 PM   #161
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Understand?

No, I don't understand! Please elaborate for us, oinkboy. Do you hate the French, or faggots, or both? Sounds like you're the hateful one.

Quote:
Add jerkall to the list of the "law abiding, permit carrying" Nazi sympathizers.

He, like the Nazis, KKKers and alt-right scumbags he defends, has the same right to express himself as anyone else.

And I have the right to point out his alignment and loyalty to those people.

Keep condoning and promoting hate and violence, jerkall.

We all know it's you.
There you go again! Thanks for making my point! Again you blur the difference between defending the First Amendment and defending racism. Garhkal even specifically called them "imbeciles" and said he "would NEVER agree with their message". Did you miss that, pigfuck? Does that sound like a "sympathizer"?

You are a lame POS pig. You can't advance a decent argument on any topic. Even when you get called out for missing (or deliberately blurring) the point, you go right back to doing what you were just called out for. How weak, pathetic and fucked up is that?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:19 PM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Understand?
No, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're the faggot that Frenches other faggots, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:19 PM   #163
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

0zombies dressed up like NAZI's, PRICELESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf0QkjIQaqg
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:24 PM   #164
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Go suck a rubber frog, shithead.

You're the worst racist among us, though I suspect you're also the least capable of doing anything about it.

So go fuck yourself with a Freddy dildo, SIMPLE JACK.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:30 PM   #165
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're the faggot that Frenches other faggots, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
That is yet another outstanding response, IBIdiot.

Do you condemn the KKK, alt-right and new-Nazi groups?

Yes or no.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women