Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2017, 10:47 AM   #76
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
and you're a government leeching faggot
Dude you can't faze me with your bullshit. I can go back to any era in time and they'll roll out the Red Carpet for me. You can't do that, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:49 AM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Dude you can't faze me with your bullshit. I can go back to any era in time and they'll roll out the Red Carpet for me. You can't do that, lol.

Jim
You know, so true. They haven't figured out yet that all that bullshit, name calling, marginalizing, insulting, ridiculing, and general disgusting remarks is .... "water off a duck's back" ... and it has no impact at all ... other than confirming what pieces of trash they are .. .
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:55 AM   #78
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Enjoy your vacation, filth.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:56 AM   #79
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim
Hurry up and go back to one of those eras "in time."

You have no place in America.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:59 AM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Recycled Trash ^^^^^^^
Old 08-13-2017, 11:18 AM   #81
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
We will keep the FIRST AMENDMENT and you can keep your cognitive dissonance... Thanks for playing, BRO!
I watched that video Iffy but it still only proves that these alt-right rallies are only designed to stir up shit with what they consider to be the opposition and will only result in violence and often have tragic results like what happened yesterday.

It's not about protecting rights or freedom as they claim. They just want to cover it in a way that makes them look like the victims ...which isn't the case here.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:18 AM   #82
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hurry up and go back to one of those eras "in time."

You have no place in America.
You're another jackass who thinks he's somebody. I've done more for this country than you'll ever dream of doing.

Jim
Old 08-13-2017, 11:56 AM   #83
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You know, so true. They haven't figured out yet that all that bullshit, name calling, marginalizing, insulting, ridiculing, and general disgusting remarks is .... "water off a duck's back" ... and it has no impact at all ... other than confirming what pieces of trash they are .. .
None of these idiots even know what's really going on this country. It's all about divide and conquer. Idiots both black and white are falling for it hook line and sinker. Those that do understand what the score really is, are ridiculed. Screw'em if they don't get it.

Jim
Old 08-13-2017, 12:04 PM   #84
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Great, just what we need. More hateful gibberish.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:05 PM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
....these alt-right rallies ...

It's not about protecting rights or freedom as they claim. They just want to cover it in a way that makes them look like the victims ...which isn't the case here.
... is "alt-right" one of those trendy, meaningless media labels?

Explain to me what's wrong with conservatives protesting?

Or just explain it to anyone ..

.... just explain it in 10-15 words or less, please!

But before you get too far down that dead end ...

Here's a quote from The Federal Judge ... put in context ...

Quote:
"The city of Charlottesville had tried to revoke the protest permit of one of the rally organizers, Jason Kessler. But the ACLU, among others, came to his legal defense, arguing in court that the move was trying to unlawfully restrict his free speech.

US District Court Judge Glen Conrad agreed, ruling on Friday “that Kessler has shown that he will likely prove that the decision to revoke his permit was based on the content of his speech.”

“Kessler’s assertion in this regard is supported by the fact that the city solely revoked his permit but left in place the permits issued to counter-protestors,” Conrad added. The ruling allowed the protests to continue.
And the Governor, Clinton's Hatchet Man, told them to leave the State ... they had no business in "our state"!
Old 08-13-2017, 12:07 PM   #86
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You said he was a Trump supporter, Andy the Little Nazi Boy -- YOU fucking lied, Andy the Little Nazi Boy!
You are making shit up, Little Hans. I never stated he was a Trump supporter. I only stated that he would be the kind of people whom Trump has repeatedly declared he would do whatever he can to improve their lot. Are you now saying Trump's campaign promises to those unfortunate white folks are worthless piece of shit, Little Hans?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:14 PM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
I only stated that he would be the kind of people whom Trump has repeatedly declared he would do whatever he can to improve their lot. Are you now saying Trump's campaign promises to those unfortunate white folks are worthless piece of shit, Little Hans?
.. the kind of people ....

... you mean ... "unfortunate white folks" .....

or did you have something else in mind with that asinine remark?

Do you have a quote of Trumps in which he ...

".....repeatedly declared he would do whatever he can to improve their lot."

Just a link to speech ... or written statement by Trump having said it three (3) times ... and I won't even hold you to the "repeatedly" ... 3 times is good enough ....

.. and don't post one of those 4th person bullshit headlines! Or even worse one of those "questions back" in answer to the bullshit you just posted.

At the moment .. you are the one "making shit up"!

Alert: I will research the statement from which you pluck it and post the whole friggin thing he said!
Old 08-13-2017, 12:18 PM   #88
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
This wasn't an assault on the first amendment. That's what is used as an excuse to justify these type of hate rallies.
What a dumbass post! Have you told the ACLU they are "justifying hate" whenever they defend the First Amendment? Only a moron would equate the two.

What you libtards can't get through your impenetrably thick skulls is how your readiness, indeed your eagerness, to dispense with the Constitution for people you disagree with will inevitably boomerang on you if you succeed. The rights you seek to take away from other Americans will, in turn, be denied to yourselves.

Where was your outrage when Madonna told a hate rally she often dreamed of blowing up the White House? Or was she merely exercising her free speech rights?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:18 PM   #89
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... is "alt-right" one of those trendy, meaningless media labels?

Explain to me what's wrong with conservatives protesting?

When a "conservative" protest results in a car plowing through the opposition I would think that explains what's wrong with it.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:20 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
No I didn't just your limited ability to read did.
Good to see you embracing the neo Nazis, KKK and white supremacist groups ekim you inbred chimp.
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're still as delusional as fuck as you ever were.

Quote:
Just a normal Saturday afternoon for Trump voters.

Fucking shameful.
There were at least two groups out there, 1-1800-JCM-DATO. One group had a permit to demonstrate, and the other one didn't, 1-1800-JCM-DATO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
You are making shit up, Little Hans. I never stated he was a Trump supporter. I only stated that he would be the kind of people whom Trump has repeatedly declared he would do whatever he can to improve their lot. Are you now saying Trump's campaign promises to those unfortunate white folks are worthless piece of shit, Little Hans?
One need only look at your original post to see that you are a flagrant liar, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. You said Nelson was a Trump supporter, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women