Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2020, 07:44 AM   #166
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default So close, yet so far up your own keester...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Wrong again. It was over a month later before the DNC hack occurred and over 3 months later before it was announced...
Dang! You were so close to a break through there. (not really). How did you miss it is anyone's guess. You need the ID10Ts guide to hacking to figure it out? Lemme help you cross the street. It's what us Boy Scouts do.
  • Hillary Clinton ran a bootleg email server of her own
    • You may recall the Federal Bureau of Matters talking about it
    • You may be aware of the admin of it, seeking help through Reddit on how to cover up their tracks
    • You might be aware of the sweeping immunity deals, given out like Halloween candy, to the players involved in it
  • It got compromised by a simple spearfishing scheme
    • A fifth grade kid (script kiddie) could have done it
  • Once in, March10-16, 2016, the perps easily skated through the DNC servers
    • i.e. they had control of their comms
  • Not to mention the leaking of emails along the journey
  • Though it still doesn't explain the download timestamps of many files from the DNC systems
    • Read about a group called VIPS analysis of download times
In simple, viral, terms - her server was patient zero of the DNC hacking. Now, this is where it gets into conjecture, which happens to be based upon decades of computer work - a bad actor, that is any good, would leave a buried trail that would lead an investigator to someone else altogether.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:07 AM   #167
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Must be on the other side of the border

Quote:
...anyone following Why Yes I Do posts, be aware that...
I live in a country where people are capable of making their own decisions and do not need to told by others what they must think or do. Weren't we cautioned about a "Utopian society in which people's thoughts and actions must be strictly controlled" centuries ago Comrade? Maybe your leadership of the cat herding society has gone to your heard.
Old 02-26-2020, 06:07 PM   #168
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I like the fact that the current administration had an unsecured server for their emails just like previous admins have had. Funnier still is that an administration will pass laws to tighten up computer security but leave themselves with a hall pass from doing such.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 07:15 PM   #169
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
In simple, viral, terms - her server was patient zero of the DNC hacking. Now, this is where it gets into conjecture, which happens to be based upon decades of computer work - a bad actor, that is any good, would leave a buried trail that would lead an investigator to someone else altogether.
Decades of computer work my ass. I can say with absolute certainty based on your mangled attempt at tech-speak that when you say "decades of computer work" what you really mean is that you've watched a few episodes of Mr. Robot at best.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/04/18/mu...-arizona-hack/

Mueller’s report also found a cause-and-effect between Trump’s remarks in July 2016 and subsequent cyberattacks.

“I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” said then-candidate Trump at a press conference, referring to emails Clinton stored on a personal email server while she headed the State Department. Mueller’s report said “within approximately five hours” of those remarks, GRU officers began targeting for the first time Clinton’s personal office.

More than a dozen staffers were targeted by Unit 26165, including a senior aide. “It is unclear how the GRU was able to identify these email accounts, which were not public,” said Mueller.

Mueller said the Trump campaign made efforts to “find the deleted Clinton emails.” Trump is said to have privately asked would-be national security advisor Michael Flynn, since convicted following inquiries by the Special Counsel’s office, to reach out to associates to obtain the emails. One of those associates was Peter Smith, who died by suicide in May 2017, who claimed to be in contact with Russian hackers

Holy Vince Foster, Batman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_W._Smith

In 1998, he was identified as a major financial supporter of the 1993 Troopergate story, in which several Arkansas state troopers accused U.S. President Bill Clinton of having carried out sexual dalliances while he was Governor of Arkansas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troopergate_(Bill_Clinton)

Following Brock's article, in 1994 four troopers conducted interviews with various allegations about Clinton and subsequently the New York Daily News stated that "one of the troopers is an accused wife beater, another was caught sleeping on the job, a third pleaded guilty to starting a barroom brawl and a fourth allegedly slept with a fellow trooper's wife."

Then in 1994 and 1995, Jerry Falwell paid $200,000 to Citizens for Honest Government, who in turn paid two Arkansas state troopers who had made allegations supporting a conspiracy about Vincent Foster

As Mark Twain said, "History doesn't repeat itself, but sometimes it rhymes."
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:54 PM   #170
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Decades of computer work my ass. I can say with absolute certainty based on your mangled attempt at tech-speak that when you say "decades of computer work" what you really mean is that you've watched a few episodes of Mr. Robot at best.
Oh this is one big hoot'n laugh! Geez. Why do they ALWAYS keep bringing up Hillary?! Shit, if all the stuff they say about her is true, why don't they just take her to court? OH! They have! Wait! It was because of a liberal judge she got off! I gotta stop! I don't have enough O2 from laughing. What do I hear? The emails? 30K+?! Shit! Ima nobody and I have 10,000 unread emails. She's a world figure. And they complaining about 30,000 missing?! Shit, she just probably hit the delete in the junk mail folder. Giving me a break.

Thanks for the laugh, Dev.
Old 02-27-2020, 09:47 AM   #171
Dev Null
Valued Poster

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...pandemic-team/

Did Trump Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

True.

Legum outlined a series of cost-cutting decisions made by the Trump administration in preceding years that gutted the nation’s infectious disease defense infrastructure. The “pandemic response team” is a reference to news stories from spring 2018 reporting that White House officials tasked with directing a national response to a pandemic had been ousted.

Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer abruptly departed from his post leading the global health security team on the National Security Council in May 2018 amid a reorganization of the council by then-National Security Advisor John Bolton. Ziemer’s team was disbanded. Tom Bossert, who as The Washington Post reported, “had called for a comprehensive biodefense strategy against pandemics and biological attacks,” had been fired one month prior.

It’s true that the Trump administration axed the executive branch team responsible for coordinating a response to a pandemic and did not replace it, eliminating Ziemer’s position and reassigning others, although Bolton was the executive at the top of the National Security Council chain of command at the time.

Legum stated in a follow-up tweet, “Trump also cut funding for the CDC, forcing the CDC to cancel its efforts to help countries prevent infectious-disease threats from becoming epidemics in 39 of 49 countries in 2018. Among the countries abandoned? China.” That was confirmed in 2018 reports saying that funding for the CDC’s global disease outbreak prevention efforts were cut by 80%, which included the agency’s efforts in China.

On Feb. 24, 2020, the Trump administration requested $2.5 billion to address the coronavirus outbreak, an outlay critics said might not have been necessary if the previous cuts had not taken place.

That's what you get when you make an incompetent real-estate huckster the leader of the free world: penny-wise and pound-foolish.

Then to add insult to injury:

https://www.hivplusmag.com/news/2020...virus-response

Donald Trump has put his vice president, Mike Pence, in charge of addressing the coronavirus outbreak — after Pence, as governor of Indiana, failed miserably in responding to a rash of HIV cases in that state.

Trump announced Wednesday afternoon that Pence would head up the U.S. response, with the president saying Pence has “a certain talent for this” due to his experience in Indiana, CNBC reports.

From 2011 to 2014, during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana, Scott County, a largely rural area in the southern part of the state, saw a spike in HIV diagnoses among injection-drug users, “with a cluster of 215 [transmission] ultimately attributed to the outbreak,” according to Reuters.

By early 2015, public health experts were pleading with Pence to authorize a program that would provide access to clean needles.

Pence, a deeply conservative evangelical Christian, opposed such a program on moral grounds, saying he believed it promoted drug use. In March 2015, he signed an executive order allowing needle exchange, but in Scott County only. That came after he prayed about the matter, The Daily Beast reports.

Pence also opposes condom distribution to fight HIV, and as governor he oversaw the defunding of Planned Parenthood clinics in Indiana. The Planned Parenthood clinic in Scott County, which had the county’s only HIV testing center, closed in 2013 as a result.

He has a talent, all right. A talent for fucking things up beyond all recognition.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:20 AM   #172
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default You gonna believe your lieing eyes?!?

Quote:
Decades of computer work my ass...
Mueller’s report also found a cause-and-effect between Trump’s remarks in July 2016 and subsequent cyberattacks....
That Mueller dud must be a time traveler.
  • Clinton deleted emails months and months prior to the below
  • clintonmail hacked (sic) March 2016
  • GRU allegedly had access to DCCC accounts/servers early April 2016
  • GRU allegedly had access to DNC accounts/servers mid April 2016
  • GRU allegedly registered dcleak domain mid April 2016
  • GRU allegedly had access to 30 DNC machines late May 2016
  • GRU allegedly posted docs/emails to dcleaks early June 2016
  • GRU allegedly sending docs/emails to news outlets (sic) late June 2016
Trump made off-hand crack about the deleted emails in July 2016, which clearly means he was responsible for all of the above?!? You might need to run that by me again, 'cause Ima not seeing it without time travel.

I get it, you're slow on the uptake, so I'll repeat myself. (Where is Garret Morris when you need him?) In simple, viral, terms - her server was patient zero of the DNC hacking. Now, this is where it gets into conjecture, which happens to be based upon decades of computer work - a bad actor, that is any good, would leave a buried trail that would lead an investigator to someone else altogether. Yeah, it works that way. And yeah, decades...
Old 02-27-2020, 10:34 AM   #173
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Don't even make me bust out the dictionary on you again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I like the fact that the current administration had an unsecured server for their emails just like previous admins have had....
Don't even make me bust out the dictionary on you again. 'Cause you know I will. You can use your own dictionary to discern the difference between the words 'server' and 'account'. Nowhere in the junk article you linked is the word 'server' associated with anyone but Old, Crusty, Not President, Hillarity Clinton.
Psssst...BTW: the Federal Bureau of Matters has not called anyone EXTREMELY CARELESS, with regards to handling records, except Old, Crusty, Not President, Hillarity Clinton.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:41 AM   #174
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
That Mueller dud must be a time traveler.

And yeah, decades...
Decades of computer work and you still haven't learned how to click on a hyperlink? Or are you just reading-impaired?

The TechCrunch piece explained how 5 hours later the GRU attempted to hack into Clinton's personal office for the first time.

But given your obsession with speculative fiction, no wonder you concluded it was time travel.

Or maybe it's just the inherent dishonesty of you and your tribe of conspiracy theory nut-jobs and further proof that right-wing propaganda causes irreversible brain damage.
Old 02-27-2020, 11:12 AM   #175
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Never trust a wet fart or an internet link

Quote:
...The TechCrunch piece explained how 5 hours later the GRU attempted to hack into Clinton's personal office for the first time....
While you are playing with your nuts (maybe someone else's, I dunno) I was doing your olde fashioned copy-pasta shtick (which we all know how fascinated you are with it) from the much ballyhooed Mueller, aka the time traveler, Report which I found on the internets. Heck fire, who knows, might have even been from a hyperlink you posted, though hard to recall based on the prolific drivel of other peoples thoughts you slosh around. But at least that one is a published doc of record, so to speak. Leastwise, we all paid ~$40M for it.

(Garrett Morris's' interpretation for the hard of hearing)

So which of the below are you disputing?
  • Clinton deleted emails months and months prior to the below
  • clintonmail hacked (sic) March 2016
  • GRU allegedly had access to DCCC accounts/servers early April 2016
  • GRU allegedly had access to DNC accounts/servers mid April 2016
  • GRU allegedly registered dcleak domain mid April 2016
  • GRU allegedly had access to 30 DNC machines late May 2016
  • GRU allegedly posted docs/emails to dcleaks early June 2016
  • GRU allegedly sending docs/emails to news outlets (sic) late June 2016
Trump made off-hand crack about the deleted emails in July 2016

Pssst....In March 2016, WikiLeaks released a searchable archive of approximately 30,000 Clinton emails that had been obtained through FOIA litigation. (want the URL to them?)
Old 02-27-2020, 11:23 AM   #176
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
I live in a country where people are capable of making their own decisions and do not need to told by others what they must think or do. Weren't we cautioned about a "Utopian society in which people's thoughts and actions must be strictly controlled" centuries ago Comrade?
And now your kind words find their way back to you.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:02 PM   #177
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can use your own dictionary to discern the difference between the words 'server' and 'account'. Nowhere in the junk article you linked is the word 'server' associated with anyone but (blah blah blah)
So Mr. Decades Of Computer Work - how exactly does a messaging app "account" function without there being a "server" associated with it?

Do those communications just magically waft through the ether on the wings of doves?

I wouldn't even communicate with a hooker on WhatsApp. It's notoriously insecure, with unacceptable risk of spyware.

https://www.groupsense.io/the-5-reas...security-risk/

I am sure the White House counsel and Mr. Kushner’s own attorneys have considered this, but it is important to recognize that when anyone uses WhatsApp, they agree to a contract, a legal contract with many implications. While I applaud WhatsApp for using mostly common English language, there are plenty of things to be concerned about.

“You agree to our data practices, including the collection, use, processing, and sharing of your information as described in our Privacy Policy, as well as the transfer and processing of your information to the United States and other countries globally where we have or use facilities, service providers, or partners, regardless of where you use our Services.”

This allows WhatsApp to not only collect metadata, but to distribute it as they see necessary or are compelled by law. Those laws could differ in China or the European Union. This also highlights the truth that the metadata collected doesn’t just reside in a data center in Santa Clara, but wherever WhatsApp has decided to replicate that data, anywhere in the world.

“In order to operate and provide our Services, you grant WhatsApp a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform the information (including the content) that you upload, submit, store, send, or receive on or through our Services. "

And with your vast experience in "computer work", you think it's okay for heads of state with strict cybsecurity and records retention requirements to communicate with other heads of state on WbatsApp?

Holy audit trails, Batman. You just flunked InfoSec 101.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:02 PM   #178
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default If only ....

Quote:
And now your kind words find their way back to you.
If only we could get back the $40M, wasted time and productivity. Just imagine if we all rowing in the same direction. We could cross the oceans faster than the Corona virus and warn them about it...
Old 02-27-2020, 01:28 PM   #179
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just imagine if we all rowing in the same direction.
We are all rowing in the same direction. In the direction of Russia. Not a good move if you value quality of life.
Old 02-27-2020, 05:57 PM   #180
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Don't even make me bust out the dictionary on you again. 'Cause you know I will. You can use your own dictionary to discern the difference between the words 'server' and 'account'. Nowhere in the junk article you linked is the word 'server' associated with anyone but Old, Crusty, Not President, Hillarity Clinton.
Psssst...BTW: the Federal Bureau of Matters has not called anyone EXTREMELY CARELESS, with regards to handling records, except Old, Crusty, Not President, Hillarity Clinton.
Nope. Got the right link. Just because words not to your satisfaction are used in the article does not deem you to pout being a Grammar Flunky.

Glad you got the message from said article.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women