Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2019, 03:40 PM   #616
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Well herein lies the problem. That was NOT my argument. My argument was that the young man said that he didn't want her to go to jail but instead turn her life over to Christ. My point was that the two are not mutually exclusive. His statement implies that he thinks they are, which is why I said he was misguided. He can forgive her, and she can still turn her life over to Christ while in jail and accepting her punishment that was handed down by "the powers that be".
Ah, well I apologize for having misunderstood your point. I didn't know that he had said that in particular...just that he had forgiven her.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 08:36 PM   #617
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

No justice, No peace! Surprised no marching or riots have popped up.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 09:19 PM   #618
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
How liable is the apartment complex? I'm not an attorney but if the parking garage floors were clearly marked, the apartments were clearly numbered and most importantly, if the door locks worked properly, none of this would have happened.
Joshua Brown, key witness in Amber Guyger murder trial and neighbor of Botham Jean, shot to death in Dallas

CNN)A man who was a key witness in the murder trial of former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger was fatally shot Friday in the parking lot of his apartment complex, according to attorney Lee Merritt.

Joshua Brown was a neighbor of shooting victim Botham Jean at the South Side Flats apartments. Jean was sitting in his unit in September 2018 when Guyger walked inside and shot him to death. Brown says he lived directly across the hall from Jean.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/05/us/bo...led/index.html
Ralph Fults is online now   Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 11:53 PM   #619
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
How liable is the apartment complex? I'm not an attorney but if the parking garage floors were clearly marked, the apartments were clearly numbered and most importantly, if the door locks worked properly, none of this would have happened.
A very, very tough case. But not impossible, though close. Even if you prove that the lack of differentiations between floors is a premises defect, causation standards make you prove that the shooting was a foreseeable consequence of that. In that regard, I guess you’d cite the flood of weapons in America, increases in gun violence, etc.

if they had notice of a defective door latch and didn’t fix it, that might be a real possibility. But mo indication of that tnat I’ve heard. Plus, the family hired civil rights lawyers. They generally have a narrow focus and relatively little trial experience consorted to personal injury lawyers. I don’t see them doing well litigating a tough premises liability case unless they hired a PI lawyer to take the lead. And that doesn’t usually happen. Civil Rights lawyers do a great service, but are really ideologically motivated. Not safety or money motivated like PI lawyers.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 12:05 AM   #620
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I’m not. I would think, and you are certainly in a better spot than I am to judge this, that the black community is in a tough spot if they want to cry foul. Procedurally, it was a very fair trial. Black DA, black judge. Majority black jury. She’s arguably overcharged. Gets convicted of the more serious offense. But the punishment is arguably too light. Not a horrible result.

And sadly, Dallas got headlines nationally not because of the light punishment, but because unlike most of the rest of America, they’re willing to try a white cop who killed a black man for murder. As a positive example.

I’m not saying it’s right, or remotely fair, but if you protest you much, you’ll have the professional and bigots in the GOP saying you’re soreheads and can’t be satisfied. And their bigoted — hard and sift bigots — supporters will believe it, the dumb shits.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 12:29 AM   #621
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

With all these recent police shootings and incidents which resulted in:

Don't Tase Me Bro

I Can't Breathe

My Hands Are Up

I wouldn't be surprised if someone doesn't get t-shirts, caps and bumper stickers made that read:

Don't Guyger me, Officer !
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:38 AM   #622
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And....there is this!
This case can't get any more complicated.
https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...d%2Findex.html
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:24 AM   #623
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^ The writers for "Law and Order SVU" really have their work cut out for them.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:45 AM   #624
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
And....there is this!
This case can't get any more complicated.
https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...d%2Findex.html
That sure does add a new wrinkle:
Botham Jean's neighbor, a key witness in Amber Guyger trial, shot to death in Dallas
Ironically, his testimony seems to back up the defense's case.
The night Guyger shot Jean, Brown said he was down the hall when he heard the voices of two people who sounded like they were meeting by "surprise."
Then gunshots followed "right after," Brown said.

But, it's over and done with. Not sure if his killing is related at this point. Jeez !
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:52 AM   #625
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
That will be weird. In some ways like visiting the 6th Floor museum. A decent man got shot down in both places.
Fuckin' Tejas....
it was kind of weird. several people hanging near South Side Flats, taking pics, obviously thinking about the recent trial. I noticed a little Gym area through the windows, but Amber used 24 hour fitness, so she said in her testimony.. maybe the Apartment complex gym hours could not accommodate her needs?

does anyone know which side Botham Jean's apartment faced? I ask because his Mom testified that he "paid a lot of money" to live there, and a sign on the complex says rents range from around $1,100 to $2,400 a month,, big difference, and there are 2 views one could have from the apartment balcony. one view faces the Southside Ballroom to the West (crummy view), the other faces the downtown Skyline, an extraordinary view.

going home, I went north on Lamar, to Elm, before heading west, obviously passing the Schoolbook Depository building. 2 famous murder scenes in about 6 minutes.

the Joshua Brown killing looks like a "hit".. this whole affair looks like a movie begging to be produced. by the way, I wonder why Amber drove from DPD Headquarters, to her apartment.. it is anywhere from a 3-5 minute walk, depending on what area of the Headquarters parking lot she parked her car. why drive?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:59 AM   #626
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

She probably would drive home so tricks don't stop and try to pick her up, you guys here know how tricks are
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:00 PM   #627
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post

For what? They got the conviction ... they would look stupid rioting over a white cop getting convicted. Wait am minute .... they should be rioting soon.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:00 AM   #628
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yeah, ITS over , she's a dumbass convicted done , Brown nothing to do with it
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 02:54 AM   #629
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Guyger is currently in the Mountain View Unit in Gatesville, which is about 45-minutes outside of Waco.

Mountain View 2305 Ransom Road; Gatesville, TX 76528 (254) 865-7226

It is a prison that houses female offenders. The prison holds some 645 inmates including women on death row, most notable among them, Darlie Routier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darlie_Routier

Mountain View is also home to Yolanda Saldivar, the murderer of Tejano superstar Selena

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yolanda_Sald%C3%ADvar

and Diane Zamora, convicted in the murder of Adrianne Jones in Mansfield in 1995, a love triangle case known as the Texas cadet murder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Zamora

All new Texas prisoners undergo physical and mental health screenings, during which they can identify themselves as former law enforcement officers and say whether they believe they need special protection.

The department keeps a list of high-profile prisoners and holds some people in protective custody, but it could not provide any information on where Guyger will be imprisoned until she's been through the two-to-four-week screening.

Guyger will be eligible for parole in five years, after serving half of her sentence.

^^^ Projected Release Date.
Quote:
Projected Release Date is the date, which is determined by the TDCJ-CID Classification and Records Office, that an offender is projected to be released from incarceration if not released on parole sooner. The calculation of the projected release date is affected by offense title and offense date.

* If an offender committed their offense prior to 9/1/1996 and their offense is mandatory supervision eligible, the projected release date is calculated as their scheduled release date to mandatory supervision (if not paroled prior to that), when their time credits (flat time served plus good time earned) equal their total sentence.

* If an offender committed their offense on or after 9/1/1996 and their offense is mandatory supervision eligible, the projected release date is calculated as their scheduled release date to mandatory supervision (if not paroled prior to that), when their time credits (flat time served plus good time earned) equal their total sentence AND the BPP has approved their release to mandatory supervision (per the Discretionary Mandatory Supervision law); however, if the BPP denies the release on mandatory supervision, the projected release date is recalculated to reflect the same date as the maximum expiration date on the Discretionary Mandatory Supervision offense, which is otherwise known as their discharge date. Subsequent reviews by the BPP that result in approval for mandatory supervision release result in the projected release date being recalculated to an earlier date to allow for mandatory supervision release processing to occur.

*If an offender is incarcerated for an offense that by law is non-mandatory supervision eligible, their projected release date matches their maximum expiration date, when their time credits (flat time only) equals their total sentence and they therefore discharge their sentence when released (if not paroled prior to that).
HEY!

She is Offender Visitation Eligible.

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/visitation/index.html

Which one of you Hobbyists or Pervs want to be the first one to visit her?

Chung Tran? Muffdiver69? FunMonday? Admiral Giggle?

Or maybe one of the ladies here want to visit her?

It's alright.

This is the 21st century.

It's alright for a lady to admit that they find other ladies attractive.

There is no shame in doing so.

Or which one of you want to be the first to send her $$$?

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/divisions/bfd/comm_trust_inmate_trust.htm

So she can buy soap, shampoo, toothpaste, feminine hygiene products, toilet paper, snacks and other goodies.

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/documents...Price_List.pdf

Or in lieu of sending her money, you can buy those products listed in the above PDF for her,

MAXIMUM $60 or $85 per month depending on the month of the year:

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/faq/ecomm.html

Or buy her a fan for $20 so she can stay cool and fresh:

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/divisions...e_Program.html

There is also a website (can't find the link right now) that allows you to Pen Pal her and write her every month.

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/divisions..._ops_mscp.html

You all have heard of those romantic stories:

some folks who Pen Pal inmates end up falling in love with them and marrying them.

I am sure some of y'all have entertained the thoughts of Sugar Babying or Managing her when she gets out.

She will never be able to work in any Law Enforcement position anywhere again.

She will need someone to call Daddy.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 07:29 AM   #630
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post

Which one of you Hobbyists or Pervs want to be the first one to visit her?

Chung Tran? Muffdiver69? FunMonday? Admiral Giggle?
well fuck, CG2014... since you tossed Yolanda Saldivar into the mix, I have to toss my hat into the ring!

that would be a torrid Doubles session; I would need to clear Yolanda first, make sure she is not CBJ like damn near every other Latina.. I imagine she has graduated past that, probably eaten plenty of bare pussy the past 24 years. Yolanda can lick Amber clean, I can take Amber up the ass afterward.. maybe imagine Botham Jean going down on Selena in Heaven, to make the whole affair more palatable.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women