Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Encounters - AMP/Spa - San Antonio
Encounters - AMP/Spa - San Antonio Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2024, 04:40 PM   #1
lovely_ukraine
Registered Member

Default Amp hotspots

Hi all,I’m fairly new to this hobby.
Since I started I only got references from one specific site,until I found this page.
I know of a few places ,but as I found out here I might have missed a lot simply driving by..
So I wanted to ask a question: is there an area with a high concentration of places that I could visit?
I’m from out of town,and every time I checked the places I know I drive around for 2.5 hours..try spending less time in the car and more getting a massage.
So,I would appreciate any recommendations,either of high concentration areas or specific places.
Thank you
lovely_ukraine is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:39 PM   #2
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 200

Northeast SA has many…

Take Perrin Beitel going North and name changing to Nacodoches…

Among them Quan Spa, A+, UR Spa, KK Spa if it’s still open, Foot Spa, Rongs, 8 Spa, Ocean, Malibu, W New Spa, T Spa…

Among others…

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 07:07 AM   #3
lovely_ukraine
Registered Member

Thank you. I only knew of 2 on perrin,2 on nacogdoches and 1 on naco perrin,thx for the other suggestions. Is there anything else? When I looked through the posts here it seemed like the 410/10 area is kinda *crowded*. Is that correct
Old 03-28-2024, 10:32 AM   #4
MrTex1959
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Broadway has 1, San Pedro outside Loop has one.
MrTex1959 is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 05:12 PM   #5
lovely_ukraine
Registered Member

I appreciate your feedback.
Is there anything in the Fredericksburg/huebner/wurzbach that can be recommended?
I read through the latest encounter and threads,and try to make something like a map.
But some of you might have experience or a tip to make it easier,so I really would appreciate every little help☺️
Old 03-28-2024, 05:56 PM   #6
MrTex1959
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Fredrickburg/Wurzbach.....Viva , Healthway 2, Green Tree if you want a Great Massage from Wendy
MrTex1959 is online now   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 08:24 PM   #7
Yellow Taco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Rubmaps is your friend and sometimes has better information then eccie.
Yellow Taco is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 02:42 AM   #8
LemmePIITB
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

After using rubmaps for awhile too, I found a lot of reviews ended up being fake. Some real info though, I even recognize some names from here on that site too. Just have to take each review with a grain of salt.

Simple tells like the girl speaks english well when she really uses the translator, wrong ethnicity, wrong dates when they're out of town. I saw a review that said they did a double, but when I met with one of the girls she said there's no way she did a double with the girl because she hasn't met her yet. There was a review briefly up before taken down that the comments found the exact same review in a spa at Arizona. Word for word besides the name change.
LemmePIITB is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 09:10 AM   #9
Yellow Taco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yes LemmePIITB. I think the shills are worse here because it's free to post and it's easy to manipulate the board here. I was approached by one of the shills on here to write reviews for money. Apparently, he has a lot of accounts and posts reviews. Just go look at the history, you can figure out who is a shill to some degree. Apparently, there's big money in being a shill. No thanks! I don't want any part of that.

Rubmaps has more activity and site traffic and is a pay site. But yeah, there are shills there too. If you message other mongers on there, I have found it's a more friendly environment. Some of the guys on here are real dicks when it comes to sharing and not very community like. The guys that pay seem to be more AMP centric.
Yellow Taco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women