Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2019, 07:39 AM   #631
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

anyone remember this item from last November, my thread about a shooting/killing at Dallas Cabaret South?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061084252&postcount=1

click on the link and read the short report.. the "One injured" who is named in the article, is our own Joshua Brown, who was murdered last Friday after testifying for the Prosecution in the Guyger Trial. shot 4 times after getting out of his car, looks like a Professional "hit", an assassination.. no suspects or motive at this time.

the NAACP wants an outside Law Enforcement agency to investigate, they are concerned DPD may be involved in this assassination. Joshua Brown was allegedly going to be the Star witness for Botham Jean's family, in a lawsuit against the City.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:21 AM   #632
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Maybe Joshua Brown still had a conflict with the dudes that injured him outside the titty bar in November 2018 and they finished him off last week. They would be the most likely suspects
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:56 AM   #633
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
well fuck, CG2014... since you tossed Yolanda Saldivar into the mix, I have to toss my hat into the ring!
You know she is 59 years old now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

the NAACP wants an outside Law Enforcement agency to investigate, they are concerned DPD may be involved in this assassination. Joshua Brown was allegedly going to be the Star witness for Botham Jean's family, in a lawsuit against the City.
I don't think his death is related to this.

I think it's coincidental at best.

The NAACP needs to put down their tin foil hats and stop seeing conspiracies against the Black man everywhere.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 10:32 AM   #634
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Did the jury know that Brown was injured in a titty bar and as a result of the conflict someone was shot dead? I’m surprised his credibility as a witness was not brought into question because of this and as he appeared in a cheesy green t-shirt.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:41 AM   #635
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Did the jury know that Brown was injured in a titty bar and as a result of the conflict someone was shot dead? I’m surprised his credibility as a witness was not brought into question because of this and as he appeared in a cheesy green t-shirt.
How is being in a topless club relevant to the case?
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 11:57 AM   #636
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I did not say Brown going to a topless bar was relevant to the Guyger case. I said Brown’s involvement in a conflict that resulted in a man’s death coupled with wearing a stupid t-shirt in court could easily make the jury question his credibility as a witness. It seems like they would have dressed him as a clean cut black guy but I guess they were keeping it real.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:07 PM   #637
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And the ROS....
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/video/41842...browns-murder/
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:43 PM   #638
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

That cop doesn't know for certain that it wasn't related to the case
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:55 PM   #639
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
So the authorities questioned a shit ton of residents at the apartment but at no point in time did they discover or suspect the key witness might have a credibility problem? Hey I know let’s find the local drug dealer (according to police) and put him on the stand. Surely he will have the details we can feel good about. According to police Three guys drive all the way from Louisiana to buy his drugs but no one in his own complex knows what he does? Yes I’m using a good amount of conjecture and yes the prosecution got a murder conviction with Brown as a key witness but it just goes to show how sloppy and weird this entire case is.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:12 PM   #640
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I'm thinking the drug buyers planned and said, we're shooting that rat no matter what! This guy obviously makes these kind of deals all the time, why does he get shot now?

This is just another police tactic to steer the media to make them look good, people that don't know any better will believe it, these kind of cases like anything else in life, causes a chain reaction of events
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 02:54 PM   #641
Chung Tran
BANNED

the weirdness quotient remains high!

why would 3 guys drive from Alexandria, La, to Dallas to score? what did Joshua Brown have that could not have been obtained from closer sources? why did the initial Police report of the killing differ so substantially from the current account?

OTOH, remember Lee Merritt had said a Tweet was sent, then deleted, that said "now we know where to find you".. these 3 guys may have been stiffed in the past, they probably drove that far for the purpose of murder, not scoring. these same guys may have been the shooters at Dallas Cabaret South last November.. Brown may have stiffed them before that.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:38 PM   #642
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Three guys don’t typically drive that far to buy that. I’m guessing they were the ones involved in the November titty bar shooting. I’m guessing Botham Jean got his pot from Brown and while Brown talked to the cops and the prosecutors the topic of drugs came up and he acted sketchy. If Brown could testify those three dudes were the titty bar shooters maybe they got rid of their witness and BLM is probably right. They got rid of a rat

If for a fact authorities knew that Brown was involved in a titty bar / drug related conflict that resulted in a shooting death in November 2018 did they release this information as discovery with a witness? If so did authorities have any obligation to question his credibility? Wouldn’t there be a risk of him not telling the truth as he tried to avoid his involvement in dealing drugs ?
Old 10-08-2019, 06:25 PM   #643
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
If for a fact authorities knew that Brown was involved in a titty bar / drug related conflict that resulted in a shooting death in November 2018 did they release this information as discovery with a witness? If so did authorities have any obligation to question his credibility? Wouldn’t there be a risk of him not telling the truth as he tried to avoid his involvement in dealing drugs ?
that's what I'm wondering.. I heard earlier today that it looked like Guyer would not appeal, but that was before the arrest this afternoon. if I'm Amber's legal team, I'm heading to Appeals Court after this!
Old 10-08-2019, 07:05 PM   #644
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

That's what I was thinking, very strange that a guy like him (the self-employed entrepreneurial type) is willing to testify at all. Normally, those guys like to stay below the radar and when he appeared in court, he popped right up on the Louisiana screen.
The hit team in LA headed west, knowing he would be around here somewhere.
The Dallas police was pretty pissed about some of those allegations that they were involved.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 07:06 PM   #645
FunMonday
Account Disabled

There’s no way authorities didn’t know Brown was involved in the conflict in November 2018. He was injured during the shooting. I find it hard to believe they didn't suspect him of dealing drugs when they questioned him before adding him as a key witness. Even if Guyger appeals she will be in prison for years before the process begins

It’s entirely possible that Guyger did not give the command to show his hands but I would believe her before I would believe Brown because he wanted to avoid his drug deals

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women