Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2024, 11:32 PM   #1
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default The score

Trumpf has 2 impeachments 4 indictments and 91 charges
Biden is 0/0/0

This score is huge and matters
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:19 AM   #2
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trumpf has 2 impeachments 4 indictments and 91 charges
Biden is 0/0/0

This score is huge and matters
And A. Partridge in a pear tree.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:46 AM   #3
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Impeachments and indictments are roughly equivilant. Neither is a trial or even a charge really.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:00 AM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Impeachments and indictments are roughly equivilant. Neither is a trial or even a charge really.
Combine them with all his past bankruptcies and other scandals. And compare to 0/0/0 Joe. Biggly difference.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 09:32 AM   #5
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Actually, my main focus is on what I can expect from a newly elected or perhaps "Freshley Re-elected" president in the 2025 through 2028 presidential term. . ..whoever that may be.

Someone famous once said, "The past is prolog", but which past and how far past is a good question to ask. If we limit the focus of our research on the political past, Mr. Biden has some forty years of political record to explain. Hids early civil rights record is not something that will endear him to progressive liberals for instance, but admittedly that was a long time ago. There is forty years more of his Ecord to look at though.

And then, there is Mr. Biden's recent record as President fresh in our minds.

On the other hand, Mr. Trump has spent the past thirty or more years as a private businessman. The size of his business empire previous to winning high office comes despite the fact that he experienced more than one financial set back in all that tme . . .and has no bearing on his suitability as the nation's executive.

Then too, he does have an established record in that position. Frankly, despite Mr. Trump's touted character flaws and irritating personality traits, I would trade the past four years for Mr. Trumps time in office.
Old 03-30-2024, 10:50 AM   #6
lbbguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
Default 2 v. 4

Quote:
Actually, my main focus is on what I can expect from a newly elected or perhaps "Freshley Re-elected" president in the 2025 through 2028 presidential term. . ..whoever that may be.

Someone famous once said, "The past is prolog", but which past and how far past is a good question to ask. If we limit the focus of our research on the political past, Mr. Biden has some forty years of political record to explain. Hids early civil rights record is not something that will endear him to progressive liberals for instance, but admittedly that was a long time ago. There is forty years more of his Ecord to look at though.

And then, there is Mr. Biden's recent record as President fresh in our minds.

On the other hand, Mr. Trump has spent the past thirty or more years as a private businessman. The size of his business empire previous to winning high office comes despite the fact that he experienced more than one financial set back in all that tme . . .and has no bearing on his suitability as the nation's executive.

Then too, he does have an established record in that position. Frankly, despite Mr. Trump's touted character flaws and irritating personality traits, I would trade the past four years for Mr. Trumps time in office.
In simple terms....
I like trump's $2 gas
I do not like Biden's $4 gas

If U are a one issue voter (ECONOMY) it is this simple!!!!
lbbguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 02:00 PM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbbguy View Post
In simple terms....
I like trump's $2 gas
I do not like Biden's $4 gas

If U are a one issue voter (ECONOMY) it is this simple!!!!
Tell my what Biden policy has led to the increase in gas prices. The POTUS has far less influence over gas prices than many believe. We produced more oil in 2023 than ever before in our history and are predicted to surpass that total in 2024.

Unemployment is at levels equal to Trump's best.
Income is up.
Home prices dropping.
Stock markets at record highs.
Etc.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 02:06 PM   #8
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

That's a little too simp for him.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 02:42 PM   #9
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Tell my what Biden policy has led to the increase in gas prices. The POTUS has far less influence over gas prices than many believe. We produced more oil in 2023 than ever before in our history and are predicted to surpass that total in 2024.

Unemployment is at levels equal to Trump's best.
Income is up.
Home prices dropping.
Stock markets at record highs.
Etc.
Food and gas are sky-high. Killing "Drill aby Drill" did that.

No matter the price of a house, no one can afford a 7% mortgage.

Restaurants are laying off workers or closing due to high minimum wag hikes and reduced revenues.

Homeless veterans are thrown back onto the streets to accommodate the uncontrolled influx of also homeless foreign nationals.

Crime of many sorts is up due to the above-mentioned foreign nationals.

Those who can, both citizens and businesses, are fleeing our major urban centers collapsing their tax basses.
Old 03-31-2024, 06:55 AM   #10
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Food and gas are sky-high. Killing "Drill aby Drill" did that.

No matter the price of a house, no one can afford a 7% mortgage.

Restaurants are laying off workers or closing due to high minimum wag hikes and reduced revenues.

Homeless veterans are thrown back onto the streets to accommodate the uncontrolled influx of also homeless foreign nationals.

Crime of many sorts is up due to the above-mentioned foreign nationals.

Those who can, both citizens and businesses, are fleeing our major urban centers collapsing their tax basses.
We are drilling, hence more oil produced than ever before in our nation's history. Yes, inflation has hurt but inflation has hurt people around the world and it is due to the economic affects of Covid, just as were the 14% unemployment rate and record low GDP under Trump.

Mortgage rates are high but they were in the 7% range until the housing market crash in about 2008. People tend to forget that. They will come down this year.

Restarants are closing? I doubt they are closing any faster than in any other year.

Crime is NOT up and there is no proof that immigrants are responsible for many crimes.

"Violent crime is dropping fast in the U.S. — even if Americans don't believe it"

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/12/12298...der-statistics

https://siepr.stanford.edu/news/myth...tion-and-crime

"No, immigrants aren't more likely to commit crimes than US-born, despite Trump's border speech"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...r/72788637007/

Yes, businesses and people are moving out of urban areas for several reasons, totally unrelated to any Biden policy. The expenses in the suburbs are much lower than in urban areas. It makes economic sense for businesses to move out. Tesla built a new factory on the outskirts of Austin. Samsung is building a huge facility in Taylor, Tx. Pure economic decisions.
Old 03-31-2024, 09:24 AM   #11
ICU 812
Valued Poster

If crime is not a problem, then why is it that stores have closed their door in mjor cities due to rampant, organized retail theft?

Why is it unsafe for regular folks going to work to ride a subway in New York? Folks are avoiding a twenty-minute Subway ride and taking 1 1/2 hours on a series of buses instead.

For that matter, why is it not safe to walk the streets of most major cities today? Folks are getting punched while dealing with a cell phone . . .its some sort of game.
Old 03-31-2024, 09:37 AM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
If crime is not a problem, then why is it that stores have closed their door in mjor cities due to rampant, organized retail theft?

Why is it unsafe for regular folks going to work to ride a subway in New York? Folks are avoiding a twenty-minute Subway ride and taking 1 1/2 hours on a series of buses instead.

For that matter, why is it not safe to walk the streets of most major cities today? Folks are getting punched while dealing with a cell phone . . .its some sort of game.
You are trying to reason with people who actually think that Joe Biden is an honest man. Think about that a minute. After everything that we know about how Biden has used his power to fill his pockets, they still believe. When people reach that level of naivety, you have to simply write them off as hopelessly lost.

Most of it stems from their relentless hatred for Donald Trump. That hatred runs so deep that they would rather see the Country decline to ruin.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 09:37 AM   #13
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

As with most issues, there are exceptions to the rule. I was in NYC late last year walking the streets at all times with no problems. Rode the subway several times, once from mid-Manhattan to Yankee Stadium at night. In a city of 8 million people there will be crime. You can't throw out a few random crimes and jump to the conclusion that crime is rampant.

This is from March 6, 2024.

"Incidents of shootings, murder, and other bellwether crimes in New York City were markedly reduced again in February compared to the same month last year, while major offenses committed in the city’s subway system dropped more than 15 percent. Throughout the five boroughs, overall crime continued its downward trajectory, dipping another 1.1%."

https://www.nyc.gov/site/nypd/news/p...-february-2024
Old 03-31-2024, 10:02 AM   #14
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
You are trying to reason with people who actually think that Joe Biden is an honest man. Think about that a minute. After everything that we know about how Biden has used his power to fill his pockets, they still believe. When people reach that level of naivety, you have to simply write them off as hopelessly lost.

Most of it stems from their relentless hatred for Donald Trump. That hatred runs so deep that they would rather see the Country decline to ruin.
Thanks, and I get all that. I do not contribute on this forum with the intent or even hope of converting Trump haters on either side of the political spectrum.

I write here in the perhaps forlorn hope of influencing some n non participating lurker who is willing to listen to cogent arguments in the arena of ideas. I try to avoid the 5th grade play ground arguments like, "My dog is smarter . . ." or "My dad can beat your dad!".

What staggers me is the inability of life long friends to come over to the conservative viewpoint. These ar guys who outperformed me in high school and college. Both achieved advanced degrees in mathematics or computer science. Our class valedictorian worked 30 years for IBM. The other has a PhD in Math Education. Somehow both find no problem with unrestricted immigration or forcing EVs on everyone. . . .or price controls to reduce inflation. Both think President Biden is as sharp today as he was during th Clarance Thomas hearings.

Oh, and both were 100% behind all the pandemic mandates.

Is there an emoji for my head exploding in incredulity?
Old 03-31-2024, 02:04 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Trying to figure out IF "the score" is THAT high for Joe,
then WHY is it a lot of Dems don't want him.
They don't believe he should be running for re-election.

Got protests in city streets - "Genocide Joe Has Got to Go!"
and "F*CK Joe Biden!" - and those leading the protests
surely don't seem like Trump supporters.

And of course TRUMP is Leading in the Polls... That's the TRUE score.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women